Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 12 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 am

Lucy smiled and nodded at Alessa as she got into the car, she looked over her at her friends when she got into the car, " You're really slow!" Lucy let out before she began to laugh a little, " You're so gonna be beaten Twice!" Lucy said just as childlike as Alessa did, she wanted to prove to Alessa that she wouldn't let her down because of her size or that she wouldn't hinder Alessa in anyway.

" Of course I do! I was the one that picked you up!!" Lucy said as Alessa got into the car, Lucy was fast with starting the car as well, putting the keys in the ignition and letting it rip! starting up the car and letting the engine growl for a little while, before she would stomp on the pedal and drive like crazy out on to the road and off as a blinding speed.

Handling her baby, better than anyone could, and letting it tear through the streets, " So Alessa! What kinds of games are there? I can't wait to try them!" Lucy said, almost gleefully, giddy perhaps, like a child on Christmas morning, not able to wait to get to open her presents, sad thing was thought that she had never gotten Christmas presents before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 12 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:07 am

"I'm noot slow!" Alessa would say in response to Lucy's words as the two sat in the car. "I-It was only like a couple seconds after you got in here that I got in here soo how is that slow!" Alessa would say, crossing her arms before she heard Lucy's next words. "Nuh-uh! I'm soo gonna win in the spar. I'm not losing twice! No way!"

"Oh! Well good! Then we can just-" Alessa would let out before Lucy quickly started the car and took off at a high speed. Alessa would grip the sides of the seat tightly, her eyes open wide as she sat her back completely up against the seat. "U-uhhmmmmm" Alessa would let out, still gripping the seat tightly as she looked out the window in almost complete fear before she heard Lucy's words.

"Haah.." Alessa would let out at the girl's giddy tone. She felt like Lucy knew what she was doing, but she couldn't help but feel extremely scared at the high speeds. "W-w-well..th-theres all..sorts of g-games...l-like...b-board games..v...video games...s-so many..heh.." Alessa would let out, glancing over at Lucy a few times during her talk but mostly staring straight ahead.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Lucy began to take notice of how Alessa was acting, she kinda figured it must have been bothering her, the speed that she was going, she began to slow down and smiled a little at Alessa, " You don't have to worry A, not with me behind my baby" Lucy said as she drove more carefully now and she began to take the turns and such more carefully, all to please Alessa and make sure she wouldn't be scared anymore.

" As for you being slow, you are so totally slow! Like a couple of seconds, that was at least a 6 seconds differences ! and that means when you run you're fastest, you runs 6 seconds slower than I do and that means that If I was running at full speed, I would have out run you by like 18 seconds !" Lucy said as she sounded child like trying to defend the fact that she was faster.

Lucy smiled and nodded as she looked over at Alessa, blushing a little as she thought about having fun and playing games with Alessa, " I can't wait to play them with you....to play my first games..." Lucy said as she went back to driving them back to Alessa's place.

Within a short time they arrived at the old Sex wars dorms that Alessa resided within, joy would most likely come to the little demon, to play games with her friend, her first friend, her best friend, it seemed like a good thing, but how she had changed from what she used to be, so long a go, and in such a different time, that it almost seemed like a dream, but it was no dream, to cruel and gruesome to have been even the worst of nightmares.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 12 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12