Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Lucy smirked a bit as she heard Alessa that she wouldn't mock Lucy, "Oh...don't worry A...I know you wouldn't mock my size...because if you did I would just kick your ass again" Lucy said with a clear confident tone, she was prideful over the fact that she had beaten a non kawaii, she still wondered a bit over what she would feel going to the swings, since she had never been at a park she was actually wondering what to do there.

Even though some might see Lucy's childhood as sad, Lucy didn't feel sorrow when she thought about it, just well nothing, she didn't bother with the things that had happened to her before she was adopted by Jack, and she was now living her own life, in a new country with a new friend, that was taking her to the park, Lucy still couldn't believe it, she had never had much fun, before she met Jack her idea of fun was stealing and fighting and mischief, and after her idea of fun was training and wrestling, so she had never experienced all the fun stuff that other had.

Maybe Alessa would be the one to show her those things, "Good!...but there is one problem...you drive like and old lady " Lucy said as she looked over at Alessa with a half tilted head.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

"U-umm...You're...joking right?" Alessa would say as she would catch another glance at Lucy. While she's tried to put it behind her, she wouldn't be able to deny she was a bit disappointed at her loss to the girl. Being so far her only standing loss in AFW so far, it's seemed to be on her mind. She's forgotten about it due to the friendship that she had come to start with Lucy. "Y-you know..I had you good in that second round..I-it wasn't just you beating me." Alessa would say with a bit of a troubled look on her mouth as she continued to drive.

Hearing Lucy's other comment, she tilted her head a bit, tapping her finger on the steering wheel. "I-I can drive just fine! W-watch we're almost there!" Alessa would say as she would step on the gas harder, a bit set off by Lucy's words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"Joking?...." Lucy said as she raised an eyebrow, she looked on at Alessa, she seemed to be bothered by the fact that Lucy brought their match up, Lucy was kinda proud over herself, the fact that she had been placed as a kawaii was really annoying to her, she knew she fit some of the criteria, but for some reason it felt like everyone looked down on her because she was a kawaii.

"ONE ROUND A...! that was it...and you threw me around, and then slammed me through a table....and I still won" Lucy said with a smug smile, but she mumbled some thing after "I hate being thrown and slammed around", she did like Alessa and she knew that she was a tough gal and that she had put up a good fight, but she was just teasing and mocking Alessa, and for some reason she was calling Alessa, *A*.

Lucy looked over at Alessa and stared at her a bit as she stepped down on the gas, time to see what would happen if she played a little mind game on her, "A...are you confident in your driving ability?...If so drive as fast as you can....If not then I'll tell you again...you break my baby and I break you....you scratch my baby and I will hurt you" Lucy was a bit cruel, she actually hoped Alessa wouldn't take it to hard, and that she could do these things to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yeah well.....It's still something.." Alessa would say in response, thinking about what Lucy was saying thinking about it being the truth. Part of her wanted to get a rematch with her and see if she could hold her own or if Lucy was really someone she couldn't beat. Hearing Lucy's little mumble however, Alessa directs her vision to her for a second, tilting her head at the words before Lucy would soon continue a few seconds afterwards.

"U-uuhh...I-I'm pretty confident in them...I..don't know if that's good but..I..think I drive well. I drive Heather and Dante around alot.." Alessa would say, seemingly a bit nervous at Lucy's words, worried that she might indeed mess up the girl's car but for some reason she couldn't help but press further and drive the car faster. "O-ok I'll go as fast as I can..Just..Hold on." Alessa would say as she would continue to pick up speed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Lucy was not liking the turn of events from her little mind game, as she was getting more worried about Alessa's driving skills, "W-what do you mean by *think*?!" Lucy said a bit worried now that she had done something very stupid, as Alessa continued to pick up speed, Lucy's heart was raising, really worried now, Please don't wreck my car....I love this car....please Lucy thought to herself as she didn't want to speak, "Hey easy A!...I was just messing with ya!.....besides no point in speeding to a place that is close by!" Lucy said with a raised voice, trying to make it seem like she wasn't in fact, truly worried.

"Just take it easy.....by the way.....Dante and Heather?....siblings of yours?....our your lovers?" Lucy said teasingly with a raised eyebrow, but she was actually curious over who she was talking about, Alessa had a bit more people in her life than Lucy had it seemed.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm

"Oh! u-u-uuhm s-sorry!" Alessa would say as she heard Lucy's words, reflexively relaxing her foot on the pedal a bit, easing the car into slowing down. Alessa would let out a deep breath after she did. She didn't know why Lucy's words drove her to push the gas into speeding up the car, but she was glad inside that Lucy had taken it back. She honestly didn't know if she could operate it at a faster speed like she was going for and was relieved to know that she could slow it down.

Hearing Lucy's next words, Alessa's face turned a deep red as she shook her head quickly. While Lucy was right about Dante, the thought of her saying that Heather was her lover, let alone another one added on to Dante, caused Alessa to blush. "Aah n-n-no n-not Heather. She's just a good friend of mine..B-but Dante...y-yes he is." Alessa would say, her face still a bit red as they neared closer even to their destination.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucy looked on an smiled a little as Alessa blushed, she leaned a bit closer to Alessa, and stared at her a bit, "Oh...you got a lover then....Dante huh?.....what's he likeeee? " Lucy said incredibly teasingly, as she stared at the blushing Alessa, before she looked away and saw that they were nearing the park, Lucy really couldn't believe it, this girl was taking her to the park, her first friend, was taking her to a place that apparently parents were supposed to take kids.

But she went back to tease Alessa a little, "So...you and him Liveeee together?......Sleeeeeep together?......" Lucy teased her more and more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

"Wh...what's he like? W-well I mean...He's nice and...fun to hang around with. He um..he's pretty good at the games we play." Alessa would say, the blush still apparant on her face as she described Dante to Lucy. She tried to give the best description she could think up, coming up with what she thought of Dante as she pondered.

"U-uh w-well we don't..live with eachother yet but I'll be moving in with him soon." Alessa would say to Lucy's question before tilting her head at the second part, not understanding what she meant. "Sleep with him? W-why do you want to know that? Um..I slept over once or twice yeah..w-why's that a big deal?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

"Games ?" Lucy said as she raised her head a bit, her eyes widened a bit, she was a bit interested, she had not played many games of any sort, were it board games, video games or any form of games, Lucy had a very playful side to her, but she had never had much chance to explore it more, playing at most a game or two in her life, everything she usually did was watching wrestling shows, for past and present, working on her car, or....wrestle.

"What kind of games ?" Lucy said with a bit of enthusiasm, she watched Alessa intently, forgetting about the question Alessa asked her about why she asked about them sleeping together, she turned her head to see the park not more than a 100 yards away, "Where are we gonna park?" Lucy asked Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"Y-yeah games!" Alessa would say with a slight smile as she thought of it. She always enjoyed the time she had with Dante and if they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend they would still be the closest of friends with eachother. While she would see Heather as a good friend of hers, Alessa was never one to ask her to join in on the games that she would play with Dante. It seemed that whenever she did, Heather would get real competitive, rubbing it in Alessa's face if she won or throwing a fit if she lost. It was something that ended up scaring Alessa each time she played with Heather so she would tend to avoid asking her in the first place.

"You know, all sorts of games! Video games, board games, card games. Sometimes we'd just play together ourselves, not using any types of things to help us out. We'd make up our own games! He's really fun to play with!" Alessa would say with a cheerful smile on her face, not really realizing or caring what her words may sound like.

"Oh um well we can just pull in there! Set for the park." Alessa would say, nodding her head towards a small parking lot that resided just nearby the park as she began pulling up towards it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next