by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 10 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:51 am

Lucy blushed wildly at Alessa, as she was hearing her words about her eating here every day, it was just embarrassing for her, but maybe it wasn't, maybe it was okay to let Alessa know, " Fine Fine, it's okay, I come her like 3 or 4 times a week" Lucy said as she blushed wildly and then looked over at Alessa, before she burst out in laughter " HAHAHA OH MY GOD! HAHAHA YOU HAHAHA YOU LOOK! HAHA SO FUNNY!" Lucy couldn't contain her laughter at how hilarious Alessa looked.

" Huh...I...I have never been a champion....I mean ever, so if it feels good the I must be missing out on something" Lucy said as she looked over at Alessa a bit curious, still blushing a bit, it was not something she had though, she liked to see herself as strong and good and all, but she had never been champion, maybe she wasn't as good as sh though, or maybe people just underestimated her, because of her size.

" You like Dante huh? I don't really have anybody to team up with, and be a champion with, I guess the two of us maybe, but you got Dante already, and I got...well...no one really" Lucy said as she started to sound a little sad, before she shook it of and took a spoon of ice cream and ate it, " Not like i need anyone, I took down a champ no problem before, I can do it again right!" Lucy said as she tried to put on the cool brave face that she figured Alessa like, since many times she had said that Lucy was her cool friend, so if she wasn't cool, than maybe Alessa wouldn't want to be with her anymore.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 10 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 pm

"So lucky." Alessa would say in regards to Lucy finally admitting how many times she visits the place. As she continued to eat at her ice cream, she would hear Lucy begin to laugh quite a bit. "Wh-wha??" Alessa would say, tilting her head before she looked up at the girl. "I...I don't get it what's so funny??" Alessa would let out, genuinely confused at what Lucy was laughing at before they went on to talk about the championships more.

"W-well...I think you could become a champion eventually. I think you have what it takes..I mean if I could do it, I'm sure you could too!" Alessa would say, smiling and nodding her head as she was completely sure about her words. "There's a few you could go for I think. One day Lucy! I'm sure of it!"

To Lucy's next words, Alessa would frown slightly. She was right, Alessa did have Dante while she was here without a teammate. She knew that the two of them would make an awesome team, but she wasn't sure herself she could become champion with two teams at once. "W-well...I'm sure you could find someone. As strong as you are." Alessa would say before she heard Lucy's next words. Alessa would smile, even though when she said she beat a champion that she meant her, that was fine in her mind. "I think you could do whatever you wanted. I'll be cheering you on as you do it too! No matter what!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Lucy did think Alessa looked really funny with her hair the way it was now, and she couldn't really help but laugh at it, while it was usually rather unkempt, now it was just a mess, Lucy pulled out her phone from her pocket and take a picture of Alessa, " That IS SO GOING TO BE MY BACKGROUND PICTURE, HAHAHA!" Lucy laughed as she then assigned it has her phones background picture, she then turned it around and showed Alessa, and how hilarious she looked with her hair that way.

" OF COURSE I COULD! " Lucy shouted out as she heard Alessa say she could be champion, she blushed a little, as really, no one had ever had any faith in her about stuff like that, most people alway looked down on her because of her size, she didn't like that, " No one puts me up for those things, I mean Look at me, I am a fucking Kawaii, there's no way anyone is going to give me anything other than that excuse of a title!" Lucy angrily snapped a little, she had not idea how to get people to take her seriously, no one seemed to be willing and give her the chance for any of the belts, not like it would matter.

" You know, If we were champions then everyone would think of you as the best Tag partner in the world" Lucy said with a little smile, " I mean you're already Tag Champs in Tension, if you were in Friction you would be the best there was" Lucy said as she looked away a little and blushed, " And then I might be able to be champion as well" Lucy said quietly and solemnly, " Maybe I will, gonna be difficult to find someone....you know..b-b-better..than you" Lucy said as she blushed a little and tried to hide it to some degree.

" Thanks A, I-I'll have to do the same thing for you, I mean not like you could get far without it " Lucy said as she teased Alessa a little, she had done well even without her support and she could most likely do the same even if she didn't, but she would no matter, since Alessa was her first friend, " I kinda would like to be...you know...a champion someday."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 pm

"Huuh??" Alessa would let out as she watched Lucy pull out her phone and take a picture of her. Her face would turn red as the girl showed her the picture, set as the background for her phone. "Ah! Uwaah! I-I didn't know it was like that!" Alessa would say before she ran her fingers through her hair, frantically trying to fix it up although she didn't really know how to do that in the first place with her hair always being quite messy.

She would slightly jump as Lucy shouted out, before laughing a bit as the girl blushed. "Well you just have to take it yourself! Forget the divisions stuff, I always thought that was weird to begin with. I mean...really most of the girls I've faced have been your size and they've all given me quite the fight. Although you're the only one that was able to beat me." Alessa would say with a smile.

"Heh..that would be pretty cool." Alessa would say, thinking about being one half of the tag champions on both shows. "Not sure they would allow it though." Alessa would add, shrugging her shoulders before she heard the rest of Lucy's words. Her saying she would have trouble finding someone better than her caused her to blush a bit. "Aaah well..thank you! B-but I think you can. Maybe someone more..hardcore than I am." Alessa would say, tilting her head a bit.

"I'll win every match if I have you supporting me!" Alessa would say with a confident smile as she took another bite of her ice cream. "But soon Lucy, I'm sure the time when you'll be champion isn't all that far away!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 am

Lucy looked on as Alessa tried to fix her hair, and it did look better but still not good, Lucy blushed a little as she would try and move forward a bit and move her hand up to try and straighten her hair out even more, trying to help her friend out a little and fix her hair.

" Yeah...take it, you think I could take any title or? I mean I don't want the Kawaii title at all....I want a real one" Lucy said as her eyes then lit up as she thought about herself with the belts around her waist, tag titles with Alessa, hardcore title alone, and then the real title, the main one, all of it was pretty damn cool, to have such titles around her waists, " Haha, Keep picturing us with the Tag Belts, or me with the main one " Lucy said with a bright smile.

" Really? you fought other Kawaii's? that's pretty cool, and I was the only one to beat you, hahaha that's pretty cool" Lucy said as she then turned to her bowl of ice cream and began to wolf it down like it was the best thing in the world, before he nearly fell back and clasped her own head, " AHG! BRAIN FREEZE !!!" Lucy shouted out as her bowl nearly had not ice cream left.

" There ain't no one more Hardcore than you A! your the meanest and illest girl in AFW " Lucy joked and laughed a little after, Lucy then looked back at Alessa and blushed, " I'm not sure I want to find anyone else " Lucy then decided to go back to telling Alessa about supporting her, " No worries I will support you all the time A! and no doubt I will even help you if that's what you want" Lucy said with a smile as she then realized that she was saying something embarrassing.

" You sure? really?....A! how is Tension?" Lucy asked as she looked up at Alessa and stared deeply into her eyes for a second, she really wondered, since Alessa was champion there, she wondered if maybe she should get going there, since it seemed like Friction didn't have much love for her at the moment, everyone seemed to paint her as a small kawaii, that got far by cheating, " Alessa, do I cheat or use dirty tactics and stuff to much" Lucy asked, she never cared about what people though of her, but she didn't want Alessa to think of her as some kind of cheating bitch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 am

"Ah! Th-thanks." Alessa would say with a slight blush as Lucy helped her fix her hair. It actually helped quite a bit because of Alessa's lack of knowledge with hair care.

"Yeah! I think you can take any title you wanted!" Alessa would say, nodding her head as she felt as if she was all-knowing of Lucy's abilities, incredibly confident in them. "Heh that would be awesome! Us with the tag titles. That would be really cool. Even you with the main title, that would be reaaally awesome. I could totally say my friend was the Friction champion!" Alessa would continue with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah really! There was one that was real technical, she was pretty cool. Then there was one really mean one...she...well that one was different, don't wanna talk about that match. But then there was the match with you, and yeah! You were the only one who beat me in those." Alessa would say before she would watch as Lucy began to wolf down her ice cream. Alessa would blink her eyes a couple times before she would mimic her moves, scarfing down her ice cream as well. She would be almost finished with it as she would smile brightly on her face before she heard Lucy yelling about brain freeze. "Hahaha! That's funny. That doesn't happen to me much anymore for some reason. Just used to it now maybe" Alessa would say, shrugging her shoulders a bit.

"Ahhh I don't know about thaat. I don't think I'd want to be mean." Alessa would say, smiling a bit at Lucy's words before she continued. "W-well..we can always try then! See if maybe we CAN stay as a team and win the titles." Alessa would say before nodding her head at Lucy's next words. "Glad to hear it! Wouldn't want it any other way!"

"Um...it's fun I think. I mean...I used to just fight guys before I came to AFW soo it's nothing new to me, it's just natural. It's not that different...except sometimes some guys try to do weird things..though I heard some girls here like to do that kind of stuff as well but, I don't know." She would say before hearing her next question. "Huh? I don't think so. I think you fight fair."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:35 am

Lucy blushed a little when Alessa thanked her for fixing her hair, the little demon smiled a little as she sat back down and looked away, at this moment the only really good thing that was happening, besides her winning matches, was Alessa being her friend, but her life had always been bad, having some thing this good felt unreal, something like this was just amazing, having a friend was like nothing she had ever felt before, and it was absolutely lovely, it was like there was no better feeling, Alessa had quickly become the most important person in Lucy life.

" A! There is no question about it, but even if we aren't allowed to take the titles, I still....you know...k-kinda want....to...be tag partners with you....because...you are...m-m-m-my f-friend." Lucy said as she blushed and looked away as much as she could, and hide away a little from Alessa as she had ever felt more embarrassed than she did now, mostly cause all she said was true.

" You could really see me as the main title holder ?" Lucy said as sher eyes lit up and her face showed a bright sense of joy and happiness but also surprise, " Really? I mean of course I could be! if you could be tag champion then I could be main champion hands down" Lucy said, teasing Alessa a little, as she played with her a little and joked around a little, she liked to hear that Alessa thought to highly of her, something no one had ever done, what her father used to say was that the best she could become was a thief or a murderer, he used to make fun of her eyes and her size as well, and tell her that she could fit in on a freak show, Lucy was more used to being hated than loved, to being made fun of or mocked than complimented.

" More Technical than me? I would like to have a match with her ......wait what do you mean by a mean one!? Tell me! what did she do to you A! I swear I will rip her throat out !" Lucy shouted out as she heard about the mean one, she wanted to know who was mean towards her friend, her best friend her first friend, her only friend, no one would lay a hand on Alessa unless they wanted to deal with a pissed off Lucy.

Lucy growled a little at Alessa " IT KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME!" she shouted out as she tried her best to get rid of it, " I Get It every time!" Lucy shouted out again as she tried her best toe get back into a coherent conversation.

Lucy Smiled great and jumped over the table towards Alessa, hugging her as she talked about them trying to see if they could fight for the titles as a team, she really wanted that, she really wanted to team up with Alessa and try to stay as a team and as the closest of friends.

" Do you...think that I should try it....I mean I don't know what to do...maybe Tension will allow me some options...maybe we could fight in Tension some time, and have some fun you know, maybe as a tag team ?" Lucy said with a little smile, if Alessa liked Tension then Lucy would try it, but only if she could do so with her friend by her side, " If I am going to be in Tension....I...I want it....to be together with you "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Hearing Lucy's words about teaming with her, Alessa's smile grew even wider. She would nod her head a couple times, very happy at what the girl had said. "Of course! I would still love to team up with you! The best friends that AFW has ever seen! Even if we can't go for the titles, we'll still be the best team they got!" Alessa would say happily, excited at the idea.

"Heeey, what's that supposed to mean?" Alessa would say with a slight pout at Lucy's teasing before the smile would reappear on her face yet again. "But yeah! I can totally see you as the main champion! The coolest champ AFW's ever had! That would be soooo awesome." Alessa would say, looking up as she thought of the idea of Lucy as champion. She had no idea of her troubled past but even so, even if she had that knowledge she would feel the same way, knowing she could rise above it like Alessa had done herself.

"U-uhm...well..she said alot of mean things aand..she did some moves that weren't really legal...and..in the end she almost broke my arm with a chair...getting herself DQed and kept going." Alessa would say, rubbing her arm as she thought about it before she would shake her head. "B-but! That's in the past! It's nothing now you don't need to worry about it!"

Alessa would then laugh at Lucy's predicament, claiming she got the brain freeze every time. She would smile wide at her friends actions before she watched her jump over the table towards her. "Ah!!" Alessa would let out, startled a bit before she caught Lucy, blinking a few times before smiling and returning her hug.

"I think you should! It would be a good experience for you! Everyone should try it out. You can meet alot of new cool people too that aren't on Friction." Alessa would say nodding her head before she heard Lucy's question. "Yeah! Definitely! I'll tag up with you there, why not! Would be fun!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucy was ecstatic at the thought of teaming up with Alessa still, every time it was mentioned she wanted to do it more and more, it just seemed like the best plan in the world, to be together with Alessa and wrestle along side her for, even if they couldn't go for the title she would still want to be with Alessa in a team, rather than anyone else, she wanted to stick with Alessa, it wasn't like she could ever lose the tag title belt in Tension, so she would rather not go for the belt than team up with someone else than Alessa.

Lucy still couldn't believe that Alessa thought to highly of her, as to think that she could become the main title holder, that would just be awesome, but that wasn't what she liked about it, what she liked was that Alessa, really seemed to have faith in her, she had always been forced to be the one who had faith in herself, the one who believed in herself when no body else did,but now she had Alessa, she believed in her, and she trusted her, she wanted to have the little demon around her, it was a wonderful feeling, and Alessa was no doubt the most important person to Lucy.

Lucy blushed greatly at the mention that she would be the coolest AFW champion ever, it put a bright smile on her lips as she tried to hide her face behind her hands a little, "T-t-t-hank you" Lucy let out quietly as she didn't know how else to respond to this, and all she could think about was letting out a flustered and embarrassed thank you.

" WHAT?!!! I WILL KILL HER!!!" Lucy shouted out as she heard what Alessa said the mean one had done to her, she wanted to rip that girls head off, to break her legs and make her pay for what she had done to Alessa, she couldn't believe that anyone would be so mean to her friend, and they needed to pay for what she had done, it was so hard no running out a looking for this girl right away at this very moment, but she had no idea who she was or how she looked like, " Who did it ?! I swear I will break her!" Lucy said with a face contorted in absolute anger.

Lucy had never known happiness until she met Alessa, she thought she had, but she hadn't, it was Alessa that had given her the first moments of happiness in her life, she wanted to just stay with Alessa for ever, to be together with the only person that was important to her and do all she could with her.

" Then If you will be with me, I will try it ! and we will so beat anyone that come in our way, no body messes with us, no body! which is why I am going to kill that little bitch who hurt you, I won't have anybody think that can mess with my BEST FRIEND AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!" Lucy shouted out as she wouldn't have any of it, no body was allowed to hurt her, not like that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

"A-ah n-no it's fine Lucy. Th-thank you, really alot for wanting to do that, but it's fine, it's done really." Alessa would say, nodding her head, trying to convince Lucy not to do such a thing. While she appreciated what she wanted to do for her, Alessa felt beating the girl up for it wouldn't solve anything and would just cause someone else to get hurt.

"Thanks Lucy, really that's awesome that you'd do that. But like I said don't worry about her, haven't seen her since." Alessa would say nodding her head. "Besides we won't have to worry about people like that while we're a team. We'll be beating anyone that comes our way, mean, nice, whatever. We'll be the best!" Alessa would let out happily, fully sure of what she was saying.

"I couldn't ask for a better friend. We're going to have so much fun together! It's gonna be great!" Alessa would continue, nodding her head as she held Lucy tight again. "Best friends for sure"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 10 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next