Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 11 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Lucy began to pout, she couldn't really do anything if Alessa wasn't going to let her do it, and she didn't want to come across as some kind of evil little bitch, she didn't want to come across like some psycho either, so she couldn't go after this girl unless Alessa wanted her to, " Well let's at least make sure that people know that if they mess with you then I am going to break their legs" Lucy said with a little smile to Alessa, trying to re assure her that no one would mess with her anymore and the next one who tried anything like that against Alessa would have to deal with Lucy.

But Still Lucy was pouting and trying to calm herself down a little in Alessa's hug, which worked rather well, she was so soft and nice, her hair tickled Lucy's nose a little, but of course, when Lucy actually realized that she and Alessa were hugging and sharing such and embrace, she began to blush, her entire face turned a deep dark crimson, she was starting to feel very hot, almost as if she had a burning fever in Alessa's grasp.

When she tightened the hug, Lucy began to mumble out nonsense and she started feeling dizzy, she was almost steaming out of her ears as she couldn't hold on anymore in the hug, she was really starting to feel flustered and embarrassed as she was neat to passing out now.

" B-b-b-b-b-b-best f-f-friends" Lucy let out out very softly into Alessa's ear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 11 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:59 pm

"Heh, alright. I'll let you have that. That'll make sure everyone thinks twice before doing anything like that!" Alessa would say, returning Lucy's smile as she heard her words. While Alessa wasn't a fan of going out and intentionally breaking someone like that, she still felt it was cool that Lucy said she'd do such a thing for their sake. Perhaps it wasn't too bad to get payback for things that were that bad, Alessa felt Lucy knew what she was doing and did love her friend's attitude.

As she hugged Lucy tightly, she at first wouldn't notice the state that the girl seemed to be in. Alessa was certainly one that loved hugs and she couldn't imagine anyone getting any sort of feeling other than happiness when in a hug like this. She wanted to hold Lucy tightly for as long as she possibly could, keeping her friend close in her embrace, but eventually she began to notice how Lucy was getting.

Hearing her stuttering words, Alessa would turn her head towards her, seeing the completely reddened face that she had. Immediately, Alessa would release the hug, holding Lucy by the shoulders as she looked at her with a worried expression in her eyes. "A-ah! Lucy a-are you ok??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Lucy was held by her shoulder by Alessa, her red face steaming with heat as she looked on at Alessa with half open eyes, she was almost limp in her arms as she mumbled around a like a crazy person, a few coherent words came out from her mouth, " Save it.....no talk....hit you over the head.....bottle...." Lucy let out as she then moved her hand to the ice cream bowl, taking the spoon and scooping a large amount of ice cream up and placing it in her mouth.

" MMMMmmm" Lucy let out as the ice cream cooled her down and made her feel oh so much better, " I-i-i-I'm okay" Lucy let out as she looked on at her friend and pulled away from Alessa to sit back down and wolf down the last part of her ice cream, she then moved the ice cream to the side and slammed her own forehead down into the table, as hard as she could.

" Ouch! All good!" Lucy said with a little smile as a big red mark on her forehead, " I am all good, and I have finished my Ice Cream ! W-want to go and....play some games" Lucy said with a smile as she blushed a little, hoping that she could hadn't freaked Alessa out to much.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"H-huh??" Alessa would let out at Lucy's words that she was able to get out through her mumbles. "I-I...I'm sorry I didn't mean..." Alessa would say, biting her lip, feeling bad that she didn't notice how Lucy was until the last minute almost. She watched her with a worried look as she went to her ice cream and scooped up a large amount.

"Ummm.." Not knowing what to say, Alessa would just watch Lucy as she scarfed down the rest of her ice cream quick. She remembered what happened earlier, thinking the girl would get brain freeze again, but instead she watched as Lucy would slam her forehead down onto the table. "Gah!! L-Lucy!! What are you.." Alessa would say with a gasp as she got up from her chair and was ready to hold the girl back before she got herself back up and began talking.

"Ah.." Alessa would let out as she saw the red mark on Lucy's forehead before she would hear her continue. "ah...y-yeah..I'd love to play some game b-but...Are..you sure you're ok? I'm..sorry I really am!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Lucy looked on and shook her head a little, and as she spoke up and smiled a little at Alessa, " I'm okay A! no need to worry, Let's go and play some games okay!" Lucy said with a smile as she jumped up and got out of the little booth, and looked over at Alessa, " Come on A, I know you are a slow one but you usually aren't this slow you know" Lucy said with a smile.

Lucy laughed a little, " It's okay! I can take the pain...unlike little A" Lucy said as she made fun of Alessa a little, because she was a rather slow wrestler, seeming to rely on her strength more than her speed, which was totally unlike Lucy, and it was probably one of the reasons why they would be an awesome team, because they were so varied and mixed in their ways of wrestling.

" No, you didn't do anything wrong A!...I-I-I-I'm jus-t not used...to you know....being hugged....or anything like that " Lucy said as she turned away from Alessa to hide her shame a little and hide her red face, that had flared up just by thinking of the hug she had gotten from Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 pm

"U-uuhhh...well..alright." Alessa would say, sitting there a little confused and still worried as Lucy hopped out of the booth that they were in. Hearing Lucy's words, Alessa would shake her head. "H-heeey, I'm not that slow" Alessa would say before she would get out of the booth as well.

"Ah..wh-who says I couldn't!" Alessa would reply, pouting slightly as she crossed her arms. She was glad though that the girl seemed alright, off to her usual teasing of her again. "I wish you'd stop that though!" Alessa would say in regards to her words before scratching her head and shrugging it off. She was with her friend, there was no reason not to be all smiles, so that's what she did, just went back to continuing smiling, knowing she was still quite enjoying the time.

"Oooohh..Weeeell you should start getting used to it! You should know I like hugs alot!" Alessa would say before laughing a bit. "But I'll try and stop doing them too much. Don't want to get you worked up like right there....sooo games then!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 am

Lucy was smiling quite a bit now and blushing a little as she tried to look around and and then looked back at Alessa, she smiled a little and nodded to her friend, " First off, You're pretty slow A! I mean you can't run like at all " Lucy said with a little smile on her lips as she teased her friend a little about being slow in the ring.

" You so can, I know that A, but I can take more, am faster and I am more skilled ! and I will prove it tomorrow !" Lucy said with a smile as she walked around a little and then towards Alessa as she would pull her out of the booth and hug her placing the side of her head against Alessa's chest, smiling a little and blushing deeply, " I-i-I'll get used to it" Lucy said as she would hug her tightly, she wanted to keep Alessa close and to have her continue being her best and closest friend.

She then pulled away quickly and began to walk out, she really wanted to try some games, it had been on her mind ever since Alessa mentioned it, she wanted to try it, if the swings had been that fun then games that was supposed to be even more enjoyable, " COME ON!!!! " Lucy shouted out as she looked back at Alessa, "YOU'RE SO SLOW!" she really wanted to try and play some games and Alessa's slow speed wasn't helping with that urge.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 am

"What?? I so can too run! I just..don't do it alot in the ring that's all!" Alessa would say, pouting again slightly as she kicked her foot against the ground from Lucy's words. "I'll show you just how much more fast I can be when we spar! I'm nooot slow!" Alessa would repeat before she put her hands on her hips.

"Oooooh we'll see Lucy! Don't be so sure of yourself!" Alessa would say before Lucy pulled her out and hugged her. It was surprising after what had just happened, and it took Alessa a bit to take it in as she blinked a few times, but afterwards she would smile and hug her back. "G-good. I'm glad you'll get used to it. Cause I'm gonna be doing it soo much from now on." Alessa would say, happily nodding her head before Lucy broke off the hug.

She would watch as she would go to walk out, and would soon after quickly follow her. Hearing her words though, Alessa would stomp a few times before continuing to follow her a bit faster now. "I-I'm coming! B-but I'm nooot slooow!!" Alessa would yell back at her as she followed her out. She was quite excited for the time to come that they were going to have as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 am

Lucy smiled a little as she looked back at Alessa who was hurrying up now, to not seem as slow anymore, it was cute, to have her act that way, just because she didn't want Lucy to call her slow anymore, but that just made Lucy want to shot her even more how slow she was, so she began to hurry up to the car, running up to the hood and jumping up, sliding across it and over to the driver side of the car.

" You're slow! and I will beat you tomorrow! in out spar!" Lucy said with a smile as she quickly got into her car, she had already beaten Alessa once before, and it was quite a good match, she had managed to hurt Alessa quite a bit, but now, knowing that she might have been hurting her arm after it had nearly been broken by some other girl before, she felt a bit bad about it.

Lucy blushed a little as she thought about Alessa hugging her, she was so soft, Alessa was very cute and nice to Lucy, and it still felt odd, Alessa just did all that no one had ever done to Lucy before, while it was the oddest and most uncomfortable things to her, it still felt nice, and warmed her heat, Alessa was a true friend it seemed, or maybe she was just the first person to really care about her.

" COME ON! YOU SLOWPOKE!"
Lucy shouted out from the car as she sat and waited for Alessa to catch up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 am

"Hah??" Alessa would let out as Lucy began to run toward the car. She didn't want the 'slowness' to actually be true, so Alessa would pick up into a run as well, trying to catch up with Lucy. Of course, the girl being ahead of her already managed to get to the car before Alessa did, but she would arrive there shortly after Lucy got into the car.

"W-well see Lucy!! I'm not gonna be beat twice!" Alessa would let out, with a childlike whine tone in her voice. She wanted to prove to Lucy that she was more than she might have seemed to be. She wanted to get a win over her partner in the spar they had coming up to prove that they were at least equals. She couldn't let herself just get beaten again, even if it was by her friend.

"Ssssshhh!! I'm here!" Alessa would let out as she reached the car, Lucy calling her slow again. She would open the door and get into the passenger seat before closing it shortly afterwards. Letting out a sigh, she would buckle herself up before looking over at Lucy. "Soo uh, you know the way back to my place?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 11 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next