by NobuharuKinjo Today at 7:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 5:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) Empty Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Following this [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/megumi-mutoh-vs-heather-sunderland-t6067.html:1pyqj426]Thread[/url:1pyqj426]

After the hard fought match against Heather, Megumi felt so sore all over that the first place she decided to go to was the therapeutic spas in the AFW complex. They offered numerous services there, from massages to an incredible oil bath that wasn't too often used due to the cleanup required afterwards, but was one of the most relaxing things ever. Megumi needed to blow off steam after this fight. It was intense, to say the least; at first it was just fighting, but in the middle of it all Megumi kissed Heather, and that resulted in quite a messy victory. It was also part of the reason she was here now with Heather right beside her.

"Have you ever been here before?" Megumi asked, "It's really great. The most relaxing thing ever. It should help get all that soreness out from both of us eh?" She put her arm around Heather's waist, hugging her for a small second, before pushing open the doors and heading inside. They entered a narrow hallway, just wide enough for about three people shoulder to shoulder. A girl came out dressed in a yukata, who gave them a little bow.

"I was watching your match Mutoh-sama, Sunderland-sama," she said, "Would you like assistance with your treatments?"

"No, not right now I think," Megumi said, "I can show Heather around, thank you." The girl nodded. She led them to a room off to the side. Inside on some shelves were towels and robes, all folded up. Megumi turned and gave Heather a wry smile.

"This is where we get changed," Megumi said, her eyes twinkling. She reached up and undid the buckles holding onto the top of her dress, then removed the choker she wore, "I'll turn around and give you some privacy if you want me to."

Last edited by 265 on Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm

After being in a hard fought match against Megumi, Heather would have to admit the fact that she was incredibly exhausted. Among that, the feeling that Megumi brought upon her starting with the kiss and going into the sensual rubbing that she had started, Heather's body was considerably aroused. Being led into the backstage, she would look around in wonder, following Megumi to where she was leading her to.

"Ah..no I haven't. Never been over here in this area.." Heather would respond, "Yeah definitely. I could really use-Ah??" Heather would let out before Megumi would grab her around the waist, hugging her a bit. She would blink a few times before letting out a little laugh. She was definitely interested in the area and when the girl came up to them, Heather would tilt her head in surprise.

"There are aids here and everything??"she would say as she looked over at Megumi who refused the help. As they made it to the room with the towel and robes, Heather would look around a bit before she would see Megumi undo the buckles on her dress as she spoke. "Ah...y..yeah that would be good...um...are..we supposed to just have the robe and towel?" She would ask, not having used one of these things before.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: Somewhere between Respect and Friendship (For Tiefblau)

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

"Never been to a spa before huh?" Megumi said regarding Heather's confusion, "Yeah, only a robe and a towel. A lot of the times the girls that come here don't even wear that!" She laughed a little, before walking over to Heather and patting her shoulder. "Lighten up a little! You're supposed to be cutting loose right now. Relax and enjoy your time here. Your body will appreciate it."

Megumi took a step back and turned around. She tossed her long hair up, making sure none of it was caught on her skirt, before undoing the rest of the buckles that held it up, and slowly slipping it down. It fell onto the floor in a small pile by her feet. Megumi carelessly kicked it away, before putting her foot onto the bench and undoing the laces on her boots, kicking those off as well. Then off came her kneepads and elbow pads and wristbands, and then she took her stockings off. She removed the ribbon in her hair, letting it fall down freely. All she was dressed in were a pair of durable and functional-looking black panties now.

"Ahh! That feels better," Megumi said, "God, those clothes... once you've been in them for a while, they just hold you down..."

She turned and looked at Heather for a second over her shoulder, with a slight blush over her face. Then Megumi reached down, and in one swift motion brought her panties down, balling them up and putting them with the rest of her clothes in a small pile in the corner. She grabbed a robe and a towel from the racks, but didn't put them on quite yet. Instead, she looked at her body for a second, noting the bruises that were starting to form all over from the beating Heather gave her. She let out a small sigh. It was an occupational hazard.

Before she put the robe on, she set them down and turned around. "You certainly did a number on me Heather," Megumi said, pointing at the bruises forming on her sides and her stomach, "I only hope I repaid you in kind..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

"No yeah, never been." Heather would respond as she watched Megumi, hearing her words. "Ah heh well, I think I'll go with the robe and towel." She would add before Megumi would walk over to her, patting her on the shoulder. "Haah, yeah, you're right. Sorry if I'm being a little tense."

Heather would let out a deep breath as she watched Megumi turn around. She couldn't help but glance at her as the girl slipped off her skirt, causing her to redden up a bit before she would look away, looking at the wall as she removed her dress that was over her attire. She would stare down at her body as she would unbutton and unzip her pants, slipping them off. The signs of abuse from the match were definitely there all over her sore body. She would let out a little groan at the sight before she would reach back, undoing her bikini top.

"Ah heh..Yeah I..I hear you there." Heather would let out as she would glance over at Megumi, causing them to meet eyes for a second before Heather would look down, blushing before she would remove her panties as well, putting them in her own pile of clothes. She would reach out for the robe before she would hear Megumi's words, causing her to turn to her to notice the girl had turned towards her, pointing to her bruises.

"Ah-ahhm, yeah you totally did..as well as me doing it to myself with all those times I missed.." Heather would let out, looking away from Megumi the whole time before she would reach out for the robe, hurriedly going to put it on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Megumi wasn't being naked for the sole purpose of trying to show Heather the marks of their battle; she also wanted to see just how comfortable the girl was with all this kind of stuff. Evidently, Heather wasn't. Megumi almost frowned for a moment as Heather blushed and looked away, feeling slightly annoyed that she didn't want to look, and slightly embarrassed herself for wanting Heather to look at her. Megumi decided to play a little trick on Heather. She reached out and grabbed the remaining robe first, as it was closer to her since she was farther in the room, holding on to it for a second to watch Heather's reaction before handing it to her with a smile.

"Heather," Megumi said, "You really are too easily embarrassed by these kinds of things." She turned around and grabbed her own robe, pulling it on over her shoulders and tying the sash around her waist. "By the way, the robe is only for keeping you warm when you walk through the hallways. In the sauna and and steam room, you're not allowed to wear it, just the towel. And in the onsen and the oil baths, you can't even wear the towel anymore. Not after one of them got caught in the filter and broke the drainage system."

"But that shouldn't be a problem, right Heather?" Megumi said, "After all, we're all girls here, and you're among friends." She shot Heather a cheeky smile before exiting the room with her folded up towel under her arm. "Now come on, I want to show you the steam room."

Megumi crossed the hallway, walking up to a room with a glass door that was all fogged over. She wiped the glass clean and looked inside, finding it empty for now. Megumi pressed a switch on the door, lowering the temperature down. The door swung open, and a blast of hot and moist air came out. "Here first," Megumi said, "After you Heather." She took off her robe before entering the room, unfolding the towel and holding it against her body.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Heather wouldn't realize the fact that Megumi was testing her pretty much, and that she 'failed' in a way as she went out to grab the robe. However, just as she went to, Megumi would grab it first, causing her to look over at her with a surprised look on her face. "H-hey Megumi!" she would let out before the girl would hand her the robe, smiling at her. Heather would look over at her for a second, her face reddened before a smile would come across her face as well, taking the robe from her before she would put it on her, tying it just as Megumi did.

"Ah well I...I've always been like that." Heather would let out with a little nervous laugh before she would hear Megumi's words about the robe."Wha-That's...Heh...ah yeah yeah it's fine." Heather would say, trying to not be tense like she was saying before, trying to lighten up as Megumi was telling her she should as she would nod her head. She needed the relaxation and she really felt she should take advantage of this whole time here.

She would nod her head as Megumi told her they were going to the steam room, grabbing her own towel before she would follow her through the hallways, reaching said room. Heather would feel the burst of warm air as Megumi opened the door, causing Heather to let out a little sigh as she couldn't deny it already felt quite soothing.

"Well alright." Heather would say as she followed suit, removing her robe and unfolding her own towel. She would nod her head, stepping into the room as she went to wrap the towel around her. Engulfed in the steam in the room, she could already feel herself slowly losing the tension she had built up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 am

Megumi had succeeded in embarrassing Heather, but that wasn't her goal. She wanted to get to know her better, to get closer to her. She wanted to "consumate" the result from the teasing, if you will. She hoped what she had done hadn't made Heather too embarrassed to act, or closed her up any. Megumi was used to being forward and direct with people. She didn't know if that would work with Heather, or if that would just shut her up even further.

As they entered the steam room, the door sealed behind them. The room was already quite warm and steamy. Megumi gently took Heather's hand, leading her through the hazy steam over to the wooden benches, where they sat down. Megumi sat close to the temperature and steam controls. She turned the knobs up a little bit, letting the room get a bit warmer and steamier.

"The purpose of this room is to use the heat and moistness to make the body sweat, and get rid of all the toxins that build up inside," Megumi said, "Plus it's theraputic for muscles, as the warmth helps them relax. It feels good, doesn't it Heather?"

The steam soon rose to the point where they were obscured from view. Megumi turned to Heather. "You know, keeping these towels on isn't going to help us relax any more while we're in this room," she said, "Look, they're already soaked." Megumi showed Heather her towel, which was already wet after having absorbed a ton of water from the air. "I'm gonna take mine off. You should too!" Megumi stood up, and undid her towel, letting it fall off her glistening wet body. She smiled at Heather, blushing very slightly. "Your turn."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

Heather was indeed still feeling quite embarrassed at the situation, the teasing that Megumi had done to her during the match having quite a bit to do with it with the fact that they were just wearing towels in the steaming room. She would let out a long breath as she door was shut and sealed behind them. Heather would feel Megumi take her hand, causing her to look over to her quickly before she lead her over to the benches.

Letting out another sigh, Heather would sit herself down on the bench next to Megumi before she heard her talking about the room, raising up the temperature and steam. "Mm..It really does. It's nice. Can't believe I never came here before, this would have helped me out quite a bit." Heather would say, relaxing herself a bit more as she sat back, really taking in the feel of the room.

"Huh??" Heather would let out as Megumi started to talk about the towels. "Well I--" Heather would begin to say before Megumi continued, showing her the wet towel before standing up. She would watch Megumi undo her towel, letting it drop, leaving her standing naked in the steam filled room, causing Heather to blush again before Megumi said it was her turn.

"Well uh..I..If you say so." Heather would let out, knowing her towel was quite damp as well as she would stand up. She would undo her own towel, letting it drop, exposing her full naked body as well to the steam, turning to Megumi as she did. She would go to cross her arms at her breasts, but would stop herself before she would nod and smile a bit. "Heh..there"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 am

Megumi saw Heather getting up as well, though she seemed reluctant as ever to take her towel off. Heather seemed to get over it though, letting that towel drop down and reveal her entire body. Megumi took a moment to admire the sight. She couldn't help but find Heather attractive, because she was. The girl was built much like Megumi, fit and toned, and she kept herself in shape well. Megumi blushed a little at the thoughts she had. She shook her head a little, pushing them from her mind.

Megumi cocked her head, giving a wide smile. Heather had finally overcome her fears, a little bit at least. "You know, you look very good Heather," Megumi remarked, "It's a shame you're so easily embarrassed. I mean, I understand about the hentai match kind of thing. I'm not too comfortable doing that stuff either." She stepped in, and gently patted Heather's shoulder. "But right now you're with a friend in complete privacy. Tell me, what makes you so afraid?"

She gently led Heather back to the benches so they could sit back down. The room was really hot and really steamy, and Megumi's body was covered in a sheen of both water and condensation. They couldn't stay in this room for too long without overheating. Megumi wanted Heather to be comfortable with her first, and comfortable with herself enough that they could just go around naked through this spa area, since that was the most convenient way to do things.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 am

As the two stood there naked, Heather would slightly notice the fact that Megumi was taking that moment to admire what she saw, and Heather truly couldn't stop herself from doing the same. That small moment of silence that was there would cause Heather to blush quite a bit when she noticed that it had happened, but quickly, just as Megumi did, she tried to not think of those sorts of things.

At Megumi's wide smile, she couldn't help but feel slightly more comfortable, that was until she heard Megumi's words about her looks. "Ah-wha...um..S-so do you.." Heather would let out, trying to come up with a response before she heard her next words, feeling her pat her on the shoulder. "Well.." Heather would begin before she would sit back down with Megumi.

"I..I don't really know. I dunno, I've just..never honestly done anything like this..with another girl..or guy for that matter...I-I-I mean it's not like I'm thinking anything other than what's actually happening, I'm just...this is new I guess." Heather would let out, the heat really starting to be apparent to Heather, her soaked body glistening from the light of the room as she took a deep breath out from the heat, her chest rising and falling dramatically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next