by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friend or Foe? [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friend or Foe? [Tiefblau] Empty Friend or Foe? [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Belinda had just come off of a recent victory against Cheryl Pride just a few days ago. The purple haired cocky young woman was without a doubt not the most friendly opponent, but she was one of the tougher opponents that Belinda had faced off against. They had an even back and forth match were Belinda had managed to come out on top in the end. After resting up the bumps and bruises from the match, Belinda soon found herself in the gym. It was late at night in the Friction complex gym where Belinda had found herself working out more often as of late.

Even though both Cecilia and Akiha had their own gym areas where she could work out, Belinda had always found that she quite enjoyed working out in the Friction gym a bit more. Not just because of it feeling a bit better but also because at times you could run into different people and spar with styles and personalities you'd never imagine facing off against. For that reason Belinda was currently lying on a mat in roughly the center area of the gym.

She'd done some light work out tonight and ended up staying a bit longer than she had anticipated. Considering it was a Friday night, there weren't many people here to begin with, but it was probably after 10 pm and it was almost dead silent. The only sound that filled the gym was the breathing of Belinda as she did crunches on the floor. Dressed in a blue sports bra and a pair of black shorts. Average work-out sneakers, Adidas branded. Also a sweat wrist band on her left wrist.

She probably wouldn't stay very long, but that's what she said about an hour ago....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe? [Tiefblau] Empty Re: Friend or Foe? [Tiefblau]

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Cheryl didn't really come to the gym very often. She tended to herself and trained herself in private and from her experience it had worked out quite well for her up until now..but ever since that match she had with Belinda, she was trying out new things. She wanted to get better and beat the girl that had defeated her in their first meeting, unable to get that whole thing out of her head. The girl that was always completely sure of herself was growing in the opposite direction, frustrating the hell out of her.

She had made her way into the Friction gym, dressed in a loose red tank top and black sweat pants with a red stripe down the side of them, topped off with a pair of black sneakers. She hummed to herself, her eyes darting around the area as she looked around to figure out what exactly she should hit first. Maybe lift some weights to build her upperbody strength? Work on her legs a little today? Train a bit of the cardio? The options that she looked around at made her click her tongue a bit, kicking herself slightly for not..actually having any sort of plan here.

Finally though, with all the people around, she spotted someone she was a bit taken back in seeing. She blinked a couple times over at Belinda, a bit of a grin forming on her lips as she made her way over to her, just moving to stand right over, her feet on either side of Belinda's hips as she planted her hands on her own, grinning down at the girl. "Well, look who it is! Training yourself cause you know that next time you're not gonna winn? It's useless. I'm above you and I always will be! Don't worry though, I'll totally throw you an autograph or something after I completely dominate the rest of the roster after you!" She said, a tint of excitement in her expression at just having seen her here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Belinda continued to do crunches on the floor as as she laid there. She soon enough saw a woman step up, placing herself towering over the young blond who would look up and see the cocky Cheryl Pride. Having rather recently come off a match with the beautiful purple haired woman. 

Hearing Cheryl's words, Belinda would start to move up towards her feet, stepping up so she was front to front against Cheryl Pride. " Hah, sounds like you're here for the same reason then. That you know I'm gonna have you down for another three count next time we face off." Belinda said as she placed her hands on her hips. 

" So how are you Cheryl?" Belinda said, dropping the bravado for a moment and giving the girl a friendly question back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Cheryl was all grins as Belinda got herself up like that. She was ready for a bit of a standoff with the girl, partially thinking that they may even break into a full on little impromptu match here in the gym..thinking in her head how honored the other people here who just came to work out must feel with this chance meeting! She pushed her chest out slightly as Belinda got herself up to her feet, saying what she said next, making her hesitate a bit.

"I...well, I'm clearly here to just test out how well being at the gym here compares to just training to myself in my home! Place has to be..up to par to hold someone like me here, don't you think? I think honestly I should have some of welcoming party for my first visit to this gym!" She kept up her attitude for as long as she could before Belinda changed the subject to just genuinely asking how she was, catching her off guard quite a bit.

She just blinked a couple times, hanging on a word for a bit before finally she spoke up. "I'm...well..and how about you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Belinda would smile and nod her head as Cheryl continued to be her usual brash self, something that Belinda didn't mind. As much of a cocky mouth that Cheryl had, the girl never really insulted the blond and having grown up with Cecilia she was used to someone being all full of themselves. 

The Swede would smirk as she stepped back a step, nodding her head. " Good, glad to hear it. Well, since we are both here...." Belinda trailed off as she would look over at the practice ring. " Want to get into a little scuffle?" Belinda asked Cheryl as she would pat the girl's shoulder and then move on towards the ring, rolling in under the bottom ropes and getting up to her feet, gesturing for Cheryl to get up and into the ring. " Come on Cheryl, I could use the work out. And you could too."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Cheryl blinked a couple times as Belinda pat her shoulder like that, saying what she did. She didn't even wait for her answer before she rolled into the ring like that, making her tilt her head slightly. She had expected them to get into a fight..but she was totally expecting a sudden brawl from a heated conversation..instead this had turned into quite the friendly meeting that has led to a bit of a spar offering. She hummed to herself before pushing a grin on her face, nodding and climbing into the ring herself.

"Suure suure. I could use one. I'm here in this place so I might as well make as good of use of it as I can!" She said, stretching herself out slightly after she spoke, looking over at Belinda. "Ready? On the count of three we start...Three" She let out and immediately rushed to ram a knee into her gut right after.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Once the two of them were in the ring and stretching themselves out as she looked on at the purple haired woman. Belinda would nod her head and get into her grappling stance as she would then smile towards Cheryl.

To her surprise though, the words of Cheryl ended up being a cheap tactic as well. As the woman rushed towards her and came in, driving her knee right up into the Swede's gut. Causing Belinda to double over and cough out as her right arm went to wrap around her gut. Starting to stagger back a little to try and create some distance between the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Cheryl laughed out loud at Belinda's reaction to that knee, shaking her head a little. She was incredibly pleased with her work in starting out the match, just a rush of emotions surging through her almost immediately when she hit that kick--she was definitely fine with this match here. She moved in towards Belinda, not giving her the space that she needed to recover after that staggering knee to her gut, keeping right on her.

She reached for her head, trying to pull her in between her thighs, a bit of softness from the sweats that she was wearing combined with the squeezing sensation of her thighs if she was able to lock it in, almost teasingly wiggling her hips above her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 am

Belinda was doubled over and coughing, quickly trying to get away from the busty Cheryl Pride, but to her surprise it looked as if Cheryl was quite intent on winning this spar, as she took a hold of the Swede's blond short hair, and then yanked on it to pull the blond down and in between those thighs of Cheryl.

The purple haired woman was then quick to snap her thighs around Belinda's head, starting to squeeze it tightly. Letting out a gasp of pain, Belinda's hands quickly went to Cheryl's thighs, grabbing and struggling to pry them off of her. " Nngh...T-this won't be enough to take me down..." Belinda grunted out as she struggled to free her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Cheryl shook her head at Belinda's words, fully enjoying the start that she had brought to the match. She got in the offensive like this due to a cheap shot, Cheryl knew full well about that and she had absolutely no regrets, it was exactly how she loved to start things out when it came down to it. She just laughed a little at the words that Belinda was letting out in response to her position, patting her on the back a little.

"Oh I know! I'd be shocked if it was!" She decided to mess with her a little, sliding her hand down her back and gripping at her shorts. "But this should be good for you!" She let out, gripping them as tightly as she could, pulling and yanking at those shorts to give her quite the wedgie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next