by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Bonnie kept her glare fixated on Heather with an intense gaze as the girl returned her stern look in her eye. "Keep being a smartass..." Bonnie would mutter as she gritted her teeth, really starting to lose her patience with Heather.

"That's a sad load of bullshit." Bonnie would reply to Heather upon hearing Heather's story before seeing that smile on her face after hearing her say that she had been treating him very nicely, prompting Bonnie to push Heather away a bit as she let go of the girl.

"I think you're in over your head and wasting your time. This ain't even about getting even with him anymore, is it!? But why him? My brother is as sleazy as a snake and ain't exactly the catch of the day either." Bonnie would remark as she walked away for a bit before turning back to Heather, folding her arms as she stared at the girl.

"You shouldn't even have him at your place anyway... He'd be better off in'a hospital... For all I know you probably made him worse." Bonnie would remark bitterly, practically scolding Heather about Clyde's condition ever since the end of the tag match 2 nights ago.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 pm

"And how would you know?? What makes you so sure I wouldn't treat him nicely??" She says, a bit aggravated by Bonnie's quick dismissal of her words. She knows she's right on calling her bluff on the explanation that she gave, but was it so hard to believe that that could possibly be the truth?

"You say that about your own brother? Whatever, you have no idea why I did what I did, and honestly I don't see why I'd have to explain it to you." Heather says before clicking her tongue. Putting her hands on her hips, she stares at Bonnie with a frustrated expression. "I'm NOT in over my head, and I know EXACTLY what I'm doing. Besides..it's not like I don't know how he is." The emotions that begun to come over her from seeing Dante's name on her phone seemed to be rising up just a bit again.

"I..h-he's fine I just..I haven't hurt him ok? At least take my word on that, I'm not joking there." She says, her angered emotions fading just a bit as Bonnie scolds her a bit. "I tell you I've been doing good for him. What I'm doing is helping me, helping him, and helping the place as a whole."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 pm

"...Maybe because you through him off the entrance stage, onto a pile of tables..." Bonnie would counter with a stern look in her eyes, giving Heather her exact reason why she found it hard to believe that Heather was treating her brother nicely.

"Hun, he would say that about Himself necause he knows it's true. We both know what we are, and we ain't much." Bonnie would mutter with a distant look in her eyes, looking down at the for a moment before she gazed back toward Heather. "I doubt you know a damn thing about him or either of us. Do you even know why he left home? They say he killed the sheriff in cold blood one night while he was out drinkin', doing his usual thing. Didn't know that did ya?" Bonnie would remark with a very cold look in her eyes.

"I'll take your word... That you ain't hurt him." Bonnie would say with a sigh, calming herself down a bit as Heather spoke. "Really? Tell me how you've been doin' good for em, 'cause I can't seem to see how you're helpin' anybody by takin' my brother to do who the blue hell knows what!" Bonnie would exclaim in slight irritation, failing to see how Heather was helping either one of them with her little plans.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:07 am

"..heh.." Heather lets out as Bonnie mentions the whole thing with the tables from their tag match. There wasn't much she could say in response to that. Her emotions in wanting to win the match got the best of her as she did whatever she could to try and secure a victory, which in the end didn't even end up working. It was one of the moments that drove her mind to the state that it's in now.

Listening to the rest of Bonnie's words, Heather stares on in a bit of shock. What she reveals to her, she couldn't believe it to be true. She knows that Clyde is quite a crazy person, scum as she would have put it, but what Bonnie says was still quite the shock to Heather. "He..killed someone? You..can't be serious right? Must be some kind of joke you're trying to pull on me to trick me, that has to be it." She says, trying to convince herself while speaking to Bonnie.

As Bonnie would continue, and exclaim a protest to Heather's previous statements, Heather just stares on for a few seconds. The shock of Bonnie's words from just a second ago still in her, but she gets a bit frustrated with Bonnie's exclamations just now. "Listen..ok? I know what I'm doing..If you saw how he was after I did what I did, you might understand. You should be thanking me more than anything Bonnie. You'll see! No matter what anyways, I have something that will make sure my plan plays out exactly how I want it to."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

"Well that switchblade ain't all for show, hun. They say the men in our family have been cursed since the american civil war... I think that sounds about right." Bonnie would say to Heather with a shrug, uncaring of what she had just said, she had gone through the details of the murder so many times it became almost mundane. "Just try not to bring up around him..." Said Bonnie as a means of advice for Heather, it wasn't something the boy liked talking about.

Bonnie would listen to what Heather had to say before she simply let out a sigh, looking at her the girl with those tired eyes of her's, she really stood by what she was saying that she did was good for Clyde. Bonnie wanted to believe that, but she really doubted it.

"Thanking you? That's pretty damn bold of ya." Bonnie would say before picking up the box cereal again before turning to Heather after hearing that she had something secured her plan. "And what might that be?" Bonnie would curiously as she raised an eyebrow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 am

Heather just stared at Bonnie as she spoke a bit of the incident. It would be hard for her to somehow not bring up such a thing to Clyde, but she wanted to forget about it as well as she could, so perhaps that would be for the best. However, instead of nodding or anything, Heather just looks on at her, with an almost determined expression. How could he be like that after how she had brought him to be just yesterday?

"Y-yeah, thanking me. You should have heard him, and saw how he was acting. He's absolutely mine now, and there is really nothing you can say otherwise." Heather says with a "Hmph" at the end, mostly trying to bring herself back from a shocked state and regain some sort of edge in this conversation. "As for that, there's no way I'd tell you. That's...something only me and him will know for now." She says as she looks down at herself a bit before straightening herself out and readjusting the shopping bin she was still carrying.

"So, why don't you just wait and see? It won't be that long until I can be certain everything is going to work out. Until then, why don't you relax a bit. You must have had a long week as well?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 am

"Y-Yours!? Aww Hell..." Bonnie would say as she brought her hand to her face in frustration, unable to beleive what she had just heard. Heather and Clyde were an item. "Oh Im sure you take a lot of pride in seducein' my brother..." Bonnie would remark with slight frown on her face. "...It's not like you've changed him. " Bonnie would say to Heather after hearing how confident and triumphant she sounded about this, trying to bring the girl down.

"Right well... im sure he'll tell me whatever the hell you're planin' next time I see him... We don't keep many secrets from eachother..." Bonnie would say with a slight grin on her face, confident that she would know things eventually.

"Not as long as all of yall, that's for damn sure." Bonnie mutter in a rather droll tone, referring to Heather, Clyde and Alessa, who had gone through more antics this week than anyone else.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 am

"That's right.." Heather says as her smile begins to return to her face. "And you don't know, maybe I DID change him. Even if I haven't just yet, I definitely will. It's going to happen one way or another and it'll be by me. No doubt about that. No one's going to stop me, and I don't even know why anyone would WANT to stop me. He's mine now, and he'll be mine for good."

Heather's smile turns into a grin matching Bonnie's, a bit amused at how sure she seemed she would figure things out before Heather wanted her to. "You may think that, and maybe if it was someone else he would tell you, but I won't let him spill it before it needs to be talked about. I doubt he'll go against my word now." Heather says in response, trying to believe her own words as much as she can. In reality she didn't exactly know if she had Clyde as good as she would hope. He seemed to be compliant when he was tied up, but otherwise, Heather wasn't quite sure.

"...I'll give you that though..you're right...You know if I had an option I'd...The way I did this I just...forget it that doesn't matter." Heather says, her mind trailing to her inner feelings a bit, but then she pushes them back and keeps her demeanor she's had throughout the conversation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

Bonnnie let out a huff upon hearing Heather's words, the thought of this girl changing her brother was both a good thing and a bad thing. Bonnie would admit that Clyde was rough around the edges and needed some things fix, but she didnt want her brother to change, or for anyone to change him. "He's my brother though, and If I don't like what you're doin' to him, don't think I won't get into this!" Bonnie would declare with a sharp glare towards Heather.

Bonnie frowed at the thought of Clyde sideing with Heather and keeping their secret from her, the twins told everything to eachother and had almost no secrets behind eachother, but by the way Heather talked about how Clyde was her's and wouldnt go against her word, it started to worry Bonnie, to the point where she began to wonder if she had lost her brother.

"You're right. It ain't gon' matter nuttin'. Just make sure you keep that boy outta' trouble... We got a match for the Tag Titles too... So tell him to come home." Bonnie would say as she looked down at the milk and picked up the Marla Malone brand. "I just remembered. He told me this was the better brand. Or the one he likes anyway." Bonnie would mutter as she staired at the carton before turning toward Heather. "Ya know... When we was kids... He used to depend on me for every lil' damn thing, and i suppose I got used to it. I ain't gon' be there forever for em. So, I ain't gon stick my nose into ya'll thing... He's your problem... and Your his problem." Bonnie would say before turning away, heading for the checkout line with her breakfast both her hands, ready to leave the supermarket. "See ya around, Jugs..." Bonnie would remark as she kept walking away, not bothering to turn back and see Heather's expression.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Heather returned Bonnie's glare that she shot her. Hearing her words, Heather figured she should just resign to it, it was unavoidable getting Bonnie involved, she just wished she could have held out for a bit longer before doing so. She locked eyes with her again, preparing to go for another battle with their eyes. If looks could kill.. But then Heather raises her eyebrow a bit at Bonnie's change of expression. She could see the worry on her face and it did throw her off a bit, especially when Bonnie continued her words.

"Y-yeah I'll...make sure he makes it to that match. I won't hold him from that.." She says as Bonnie looks down and reaches for the milk. Staring at her as she starts to go on about how the two were, Heather's heart wrenched a bit. Watching for the expression on Bonnie's face, Heather took on a bit of a worried one her own. She felt bad for the way she was going about things already, but now with Bonnie's reaction. Heather never really had anything big against the girl, the banter between the two and the childish insults, they were just because of the whole situation. Knowing she was causing Bonnie a bit of the worry and almost sadness, Heather did indeed feel a bit sorry for her. Heather may seem a bit cold on the outside, but she knows the affection between siblings. Her and Dante aren't even related by blood and she couldn't deny how much she loved him. She didn't want to imagine how Bonnie was feeling.

She goes to say something but stops, as bad as Heather feels, saying anything wouldn't do any good. She already sealed it in her mind, and there wasn't much even Heather herself could do. "...but it's for the best right? I know why I'm doing this...it's..for the best..and something in me..I just can't let him go." she thinks to herself as she watches Bonnie walk off. She would wait for Bonnie to check out and leave before following suit a bit later.

Driving back to the apartment complex, the meeting with Bonnie kept repeating itself in Heather's mind. She had planned to pick up quite a few things at the market and make quite a big breakfast, but instead she had left with just one bag, two things in it, eggs and the same brand of milk that Bonnie had taken and spoke about herself. Her apartment wasn't too far from the supermarket, as she arrived within a few minutes. Entering the building, she makes her way up the elevator, down the hall, and through the door, unlocking and locking it.

Walking in, she slowly turns to her kitchen, which doubled as a dining room. Placing the bag on the table in the middle, she removes both the eggs and the milk, placing them next to eachother. She slumps herself down on the chair that's up against the table and rests her head on her hands that are propped up by her elbows. Sighing, she stares into nothing for quite a bit. What she got herself into was something major, it wasn't a silly thing and the consequences could be pretty big. She already witnessed something her actions had affected, but inside her she couldn't say what she was doing was wrong. Revenge, lust, and affection were telling her otherwise.

"...Clyde!" She yells out as it echoes through her apartment. She didn't know which room the boy was in or if he even was still there. She remembers untying his arms but not his feet, however the ropes should be easily untied so she figured he would be up and able to walk and meet her in the kitchen if in fact he still was around.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next