Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Groaning in agonizing pain before he was promptly released by Heather, Clyde hit the ground hard as the girl kept her pressed down on him. Practically slamming him down against the floor with a harsh thud, writhing in pain under her boot.

Although Clyde didnt have the strength to pick himself up, Heather would find no trouble bringing Clyde up as she pulled on the boys hair, wincing as he felt his thick mop of hair being pulled up so roughly, he hated that feeling with a passion. After being tossed away by Heather, Clyde would flop down next to Alessa, giving small limping bounce as he hit the ground and rolled next to her in a dazed heap, remaining on the ground, not moving an inch, save for his heavy breathing.

As Heather went to tie up Clyde, the texan offered no resistance, having taken a swift thrashing that left him sore and dizzy, unable to stop Heather from binding him within the rope. "Nyuhhhghhh..." Clyde would groan as he layed against the floor as his only response to Heather's words. Too beaten and tired to do anything.

"F-Fa..ke...Fake.... It was all.....Fake..." Clyde would groan out in between the heavy breaths he took in, still heavily winded from that punch he took from Heather. "Alessa...Tell..." Clyde would murmmer as he turned his head to look towards Alessa, pleading that she tell Heather the truth.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 am

"Fake?? Like I'm going to believe that." She says after he groans out his words. Resting her hands on her hips, she shakes her head and sighs. "Thought you'd give me a real explanation, but telling me it was fake? I told you Clyde, I'm not an idiot."

Hearing him then plead for Alessa to tell her, she turns and looks at the girl. "What really happened here Alessa? How badly do I have to kick his ass? You can't tell me he's telling the truth." She says as she waits for a response from her. Alessa blinks a few times as she stares at Heather, who's eyes were still beaming angry on her behalf. She slowly nods her head to Heather's last statement. "It...was fake" She says, looking straight at Heather. "He...was helping me out."

Heather looked at her with a completely confused look on her face. She knew Alessa wouldn't lie to her, and she had no idea how this would have been helping her in any way. Looking back and forth between Clyde and Alessa, she runs her hands and fingers up her forehead and through her hair. "You can't be serious..you..faked this!?...But that makes no sense, why the hell would either of you do something like that??" Heather says as she waits for an answer. Alessa hesitates to give a response to her question. "He really was trying to help." She says again as Heather looks from her over to Clyde, trying to understand exactly what was happening.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:32 am

"Never... Said you were..." Clyde would mutter as he let out a weezing cough while he remained prone on the floor, still writhing in deep pain, feeling like his stomach was had been hit by a brick, all while looking up at Heather and Alessa out of the corner of his eye. Watching the explination unfold, hoping that Alessa would tell everything to Heather, but when she didnt, Clyde knew he had to step in.

"We... were tryin' to lure Dante here... Hoping that he'd come to rescue Alessa after I pretended to kidnap her... I'd let him beat me up and then he'd set her free... All part of our plan to get those two together and throw Bonnie out of this damn love triangle... Aww Fuck, im hurtin bad..." Clyde would say as his vision began to blur, growing dizzy. It appeared that the first punch he took really did a number on him since it was the main reason why he felt so heavily out of it. Now on the verge of blacking out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 am

Hearing out Clyde's explanation, she looked to Alessa, hoping what she heard wasn't the truth. "Is what he said what actually happened?" She asks her, part of her not really wanting to know the answer. "Yes." Alessa responds to her right away "That's exactly what we were planning."

"Egh...shit" She lets out as she looks back down at Clyde. "Ah...you dumbass...you didn't have to go so far. The whole world thinks you kidnapped her...fucking moron." she says as she clicks her tongue. Crossing her arms, she keeps her eyes on Clyde, seeing the state she put him in by her little beating. Frustration builds up in her as she tries to hold back the guilty feeling that was coming across her.

Shaking her head, she bends down about to untie Clyde, until a thought runs through her mind. Straightening herself out again, she puts her hands on her hips. "What should I do now? I guess you didn't really bring her any harm after all so I can't keep beating you up...but I came all the way down here and it's your fault I wasted my time. Anything you have to say about that?" She says expecting some sort of answer from Clyde as she stands over him, tapping her foot, trying to hide the regret she held from beating him up so badly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 pm

"Im... Sure the whole world thinks I've done worse...." Clyde would mutter, half laughing as he did so, only to wince in pain as he did so, his bruised lower torso still rather sore.

Clyde remained still on the floor as he continued to lay there. There was nothing he do in his condition, even talking began to hurt him a little. He felt his best option was to just sit still and fight through the soreness around his abdomen and upper back.

"S-Sorr..." Clyde would whisper to Heather from the floor, unable to completely say 'sorry', or even speak loud enough. Normally he'd have a smartass comment to make, but at a time like this, Clyde didnt have the spirit to make so many careless jokes. "Shit... Think she smashed my lungs..." Clyde thought to himself, although he was technically uninjured, his body was rather banged up.

At that moment however, the sound of a automobile engine could be heard roaring from outside, getting closer and closer to the complex until a dark blue ford f-150 smashed through the decayed walls of the complex, its headlights shining on the trio in the middle of the facility.

"Clyde! You crazy muthafucka!" A voice would call out from the truck before Bonnie Gastin stepped out, leaving the truck on, not caring about the damage she may have done to it by smashing into the wall. Bonnie then came stomping over toward the trio and instantly glared at Clyde before looking to Alessa then to Heather then back to Clyde.

"Hey... Bonnie..." Clyde would mutter with a small nervous laugh as he saw his sister appear. "Don't you 'hey Bonnie' me! I saw whatcha did dumbass! This is exactly why Momma wanted me to come to Japan... to keep ya from doing shit like this... You bastard! She's gonna whip my ass too now! Besides what's ol' Dee ever done to you... Sweetie wouldn't hurt a fly..." Bonnie would scold to her brother before turning to Heather and Alessa.

"Uhmm.... Thanks for tieing him up... I guess... I think we gon' be on our way now..." Bonnie would tell the pair of Heather and Alessa before reaching for Clyde, aiming to pull him up and haul him away with her. "Yall are done here right?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Heather shakes her head and sighs. The more she got to know Clyde the more she learned of all the troubles he's caused or could cause. For him to be able to just laugh at him doing something like this, Heather had no clue how it was even possible. "God...it's a wonder how you even get around with how you are. I'm surprised you aren't beaten down like this daily Clyde." She says.

When Clyde apologizes, at least attempts to, it takes Heather by surprise a bit. "Damn..he must be feeling pretty bad if he actually apologized without saying anything stupid with it." She thinks to herself. "...Idiot..saying sorry doesn't change anything." Heather says, trying to hide her surprise at what he said.

Heather suddenly looks up and around as she hears the loud sound of an automobile engine growing louder by the second. "What..the hell?" She says, her eyebrows curling up as she tries to strain her ears to hear where it was coming from. Of course, she didn't have to wait and listen too long as suddenly the truck smashed through the wall and into the building. Heather jumped a bit at this happening and quickly turns her sight, looking over at who was in it.

As Bonnie yelled and stepped out of the truck, Heather sighed a small grin appearing on her face. She wanted to see exactly what was going to happen between the two siblings, remembering the argument they had in the dorm room. She figured something similar was about to happen here. Of course, her suspicions were correct as Bonnie began to scold Clyde. The only difference was Clyde's inability to yell back at her at the moment.

However it ended alot quicker than Heather would have imagined as she went to reach down to Clyde and pick him up. Something in her clicked a bit as Bonnie did this. It was as if she felt she should be able to decide what happens to Clyde, it was her who tied him up so she figured he was hers at the moment. She went to stop Bonnie, but instead of her hand shooting forward, it was Alessa's, who had remained quiet standing and watching the whole thing.

To anyone who would have been paying attention to Alessa one could see her eye twitch slightly as Bonnie called Dante 'sweetie'. She had been almost glaring at her since her arrival and now she reached out to grab Bonnie's wrist as she went to pick up Clyde. "No, we're not. No way are we done." She says, her red eyes looking straight into Bonnie's.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:16 pm

"I think you'd... be surprised by how often I get in t-trouble and get my ass kicked..." Clyde would remark before making a rather queazy groan from the floor, feeling rather sick.

Later, as Bonnie went to go retrieve her brother and take him away before he cause any more trouble, she would be stopped by Alessa, who quickly grabbed her wrist. Bonnie looked to Alessa with a bit of confusion before she saw that the girl was glaring at her with those red eyes of hers. Bonnie didnt like that one bit, the grab, the glare, and being told that they were not done, causing her to glare back at Alessa intensely with her blue eyes.

"Im... S-Sorry if my dumbass brother hurt ya... But apperently yall already kicked his ass and tied him up, so he's done and so are we..." Mutterd Bonnie as she kept her eyes fixated on Alessa coldly, finding it hard to appologize for something she didnt do.

"...But if you got a problem missy... I suggest you spit it out..." Bonnie would remark as she shook Alessa hand away and stood up straight, giving Alessa a rather stern look.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

As Bonnie and Alessa trade glares, Alessa keeps her eyes fixated on Bonnie's just as she was doing the same. The anger Alessa felt when she saw the two after that tag match was coming back to her in this moment. Clyde and Alessa's plan failed but now Alessa was making a plan of her own. "WE aren't done. Not until this is fixed." She says vaguely as Bonnie shakes her hand away

"My problem, is you." Alessa says in response to Bonnie's words. Alessa isn't one to get into random confrontations other than in the ring, but the anger she was experiencing towards Bonnie made this an exception.

Meanwhile, Heather watched the two with a confused look on her face. She was surprised to see Alessa act this way and it took her a minute to get through her head why. However as she did, her lips curled into a grin. She sat on the chair that Alessa was bound to earlier and looked over at Clyde. "I think you should check this out. Your 'plan' might work in a different way here." She says to him as she lightly nudges his side a bit with the tip of her boot.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Bonnie let out a huff as she heard Alessa speak to her with such anger in her voice, wondering what exactly Alessa's problem could be, until she got her answer.

"Me!? Bitch, what the fuck I do!" Bonnie would shout at Alessa as she clinched her fist, not liking Alessa's attitude one bit, thinking the girl was in need of an adjustment. "I think you need to calm the fuck down before you, get hurt!" Bonnie would yell to Alessa before shoving her away, rather agressively.

Meanwhile, as Heather poked at Clyde at her boot, the texan began to roll his eyes. "You're gettin' a kick outta this, ain't ya?" Clyde would remark as he layed on the floor. "Not if Bonnie wins...Either way... This... ain't gonna end up pretty... So what do ya say you untie me?" Clyde would plead with a nervous as he looked up at Heather, who sat in the chair, the position he was now looking rather awkward.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 pm

As Alessa is shoved by Bonnie, her glare gets more intense and she clenches her fists. "You know exactly what you did! You think I didn't see the end of that tag match!?" Alessa says before shoving Bonnie back with a similar aggression. "You think you can get close to him like that already!?" Alessa snaps back, uncharacteristic from her usual calmness.

Heather watching on crosses her arms in the chair she was sitting as she hears Clyde. "Hm..you're right. I wonder what would happen if Bonnie DID win. Would definitely kill any hopes you two have huh?" She says as she nods her head. She knows if Clyde went through all this, he definitely didn't want to see Bonnie with Dante either, but the way Alessa was getting her going, it looks like the two are going to fight it out.

"Mmmmm...No I don't think so. In fact, I guess I should tell you ahead of time that this whole thing going on is perfect form me at the moment." She says in response to Clyde's request for her to untie him. Her grin grows wider as she looks down at Clyde and back at Alessa and Bonnie. "Just hold on for a few more seconds Clyde."

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next