by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Bonnie blinked a bit at Alessa words, giving her a confused look before she realized what she was talking about. "W-Wait... You talkin about Dee!? Fuck you ya jealous cunt! I ain't done nothin' with em... Yet! Probably way closer to him than you, anyway." Bonnie would remark as she glared back at Alessa, smiling back with a sly smirk after her last comment.

Meanwhile Clyde was having a cow as he heard Heather say she wasnt going to let him go. "W-What!? The hell you talkin about girl!? I ain't got that kinda time either!! Ohhhhh...." Clyde would yell before getting a queazy feeling in his stomach as his chest grew tight and began to ache, laying at Heather's feet in throbbing pain. "Those seconds better be quick..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 pm

"W-what!!??" Alessa yells in response to the end of Bonnie's comment. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists even harder. "Th-there's no way you could be!" she says, not wanting the though to even cross her mind that she could have already lost Dante to Bonnie. Trying to shake any little hint of that in her mind, she would charge at Bonnie, trying to tackle her down.

"You really need to relax. You'll stay tied up until I say so, so you might as well just get comfortable....and you'd better not fucking throw up or anything, that wouldn't even be funny." She says, hearing his groans "Suck it up for...at least the rest of the day." She continues with a grin on her face.

Witnessing Alessa begin to charge at Bonnie, Heather looks down at Clyde with what looked like a happy smile on her face. "Well, I think it's time then. You ready?" She says as she reaches down to grab his tied arms before trying to lift him up. "Since these two are occupied, why don't we leave them be...Oh, and just incase..." Heather rips off a long piece of her shirt at the bottom and balls it up before trying to stuff it in Clyde's mouth. "Wouldn't want to distract them with any yells or anything like that right?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Bonnie grinned as she saw Alessa begin to grow very angry, satisfied with the frustration she had caused the girl and didnt bother stopping one bit. "Try me..." She would remark would remark with a grin before being charged at by Alessa, getting swiftly tackled down to the floor. Bonnie would try to fight back though and get the girl off of her by throwing a swift right cross to her jaw.

Clyde was in bad shape too but the pain expression on his face would turn to a look of sheer shock and mild horror as Heather announced that Clyde would remain tied up until she said so and that he needed to suck it up for... the rest of the day. It was still morning.

"W-What!? Heather? What the hell you plannin'!? Hey!" Clyde would try to protest before he silenced by a piece of Heather's shirt being shoved into his mouth. "Hea-Mmmph!! Nnnmmph! Awmmphh! Bawwhmmphhh!!" Clyde would scream for his life, calling to Bonnie and Alessa, who would not hear him as his screams were muffled, being hoisted up by Heather, unoticed. Clyde didnt like where this was going, he feared for his life now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm

"Egh..I'll show you.." Alessa says as she brings Bonnie to the ground. "Who..even are you to suddenly appear in my way!" Alessa says as if the path to what she wanted was already set and Bonnie was just an obstacle that wasn't supposed to be there. She goes to bring her hands up to grab at Bonnie, but she is taken by surprise when Bonnie's fist heads straight into her jaw. "Agh!" she lets out as she is knocked off Bonnie and to the side.

Meanwhile, Heather grabs Clyde's waist and picks him up over her shoulder. She has a bit of trouble doing so considering her strength isn't the best, but she manages to get him up and around. "Well! Let's head off then!" Heather says as she quietly and swiftly tries to make it around Bonnie and Alessa without them noticing her.

"Good thing your sister left me a nice wide open exit huh?" She jokingly says as she goes to exit through the huge hole in the wall from Bonnie's truck as she heads towards her car. "Don't worry too much about it, you should know I'm not gonna kill you or anything like that." She says as her grin comes across her face again the closer they get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm

As Bonnie's punch nails Alessa the texan rises to her feet and leaps at her, aiming to throw out her elbow and nail Alessa in her chest. "Somebody better, obviously!" Bonnie would shout back at Alessa.

Clyde then let out a muffled sigh as he watched Alessa and Bonnie fight, knowing that they would not see him. He suppossed that he wasnt in any Real danger with Heather, but he was still worried about what she had in store for him. She tended to be a bit unpredictable.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 pm

As Alessa lays on the floor tending to her jaw, she looks up as her eyes widen when she sees Bonnie's elbow heading straight towards her. Rolling out of the way in the last second, she just narrowly avoids it. "Wh..what do you mean by that???" She says full of anger as she attempts to mimic Bonnie's attempt at an elbow, trying to hit her with one in that area instead.

Hearing Clyde's protesting boil down to just a sigh, Heather nods her head. "There you go, no need to panic or anything. You're just going to make it harder for yourself." She says while she continues to carry him towards her car. Parking right outside the facility, she only needs to walk a short distance before they make their way to where it is.

Opening the back door with her left hand, she tries to toss Clyde to the back seats with her other, not paying attention to which angle she throws him in. "Just lie back there for a while. It's not too far from here." She says, not giving Clyde all the details as she slams the door shut, walking around to the drivers side and getting in. Slamming the door again, she quickly starts the car and heads off, leaving Bonnie and Alessa to themselves.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well I dunno who the hell you are or when you met Dee, but lets face it. I've known him for 3 days and he's been all OVER me..." Bonnie would remark after hitting the floor with her elbow, missing Alessa before seeing the girl go for an elbow to the chest of the texan, which Bonnie counterd by placing her palms there to block the blow before shoving Alessa to the other side. "Don't hate me cause he don't love you ..." Bonnie would remark with wide and cold grin, having no remorse for this stranger or her problem, which she didnt really know about.

"Hmmmppphh..." Clyde let out an uneasy whimper as he heard Heather's words. He didnt know why she was doing this or what she was planning. Why was she taking him? He didnt know why she wanted him, but there was nothing he could do about her either way. After being tossed into the car, Clyde blacked out and rested out cold into the back of the car as Heather took him away. The Fake Kidnapper now Kidnapped for real.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 pm

As Alessa's elbow is blocked and she is tossed to the side again. Getting up on one knee, she hears Bonnie's remarks. They both hit her straight in her heart as she listens to them. Part of her believes the girl completely. Even just from what she saw after the tag match that those two were a part of. Alessa knew she never did anything like that with Dante, even though it was just a kiss on the cheek. There never seemed to be anything of the sort and Dante never seemed to suggest wanting anything like that.

"He.." she lets out, unable to say much more as the thought of him not loving her is introduced into her mind. She had it in her thoughts for sure that he did, but just hasn't showed it. She figured this plan that her and Clyde had created would be able to bring that out of him.

Shaking her head, she looks back at Bonnie. Realizing the troubled look she may have had on her face when she was contemplating all of this, she quickly changes it back to a glare. "It's...your fault!" she says as she goes to leap at Bonnie, trying to land on her if she is on the ground, or trying to tackle her down again if she had gotten to her feet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 pm

After Blocking the Elbow, Bonnie rose to her feet to glare at Alessa, look at her with an intense gaze as she kept her fists up high. "M-My Fault!?" Bonnie would shout back at Alessa as she clinched her fists tightly before being tackled by the girl, knocking her to the ground.

"Bullshit! Don't blame me cause you cant keep a man! If you can't hold onto em then you dont deserve em!" Bonnie would shout back before attempting to roll herself over and plant Alessa on her back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Bonnie's words kept cutting through Alessa like a knife. She had to bite her lip a bit to prevent her expression from showing the hint of sadness that was coming up in her. The distraction in her mind caused her to be easily rolled over by Bonnie as she lie on her back.

"Y-you'll see! There's no way he'd have just forgotten about me like that!" Alessa shouts back at Bonnie as she shoots her a glare. She just couldn't deal with the thought in her mind that her whole trip here could be for nothing. The only goal she has, not being able to reach it. Shaking her head again, she looks up at Bonnie with an angered and determined look.

"That just can't be it.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next