by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Clyde frowned a bit as he looked at Alessa, who seemed a little too preocupied with the TV, he didnt like being ignored or brushed off either and it seemed like Alessa had no problem doing that to him what so ever.

Clyde then steps over behind Alessa to view the TV himself, and sees that Alessa is glaring mostly at Bonnie and Dante. He then hears Alessa answer his question with a no before she declares that she was his wife. Even though Alessa was only joking, Clyde couldnt tell.

"W-Wife!!?" Clyde spat out in disbelif. "That Son of a bitch! He's tryin' to two time with Bonnie! And she don't even know! I knew that bastard wasn't no goodie lil' two-shoes!" Clyde thought to himself, thinking that Dante was just trying to have his way with Bonnie on the side.

While He really wanted to say something bad about Dante at this point, Clyde still kept silent, not wanting to end up in the morgue.

"I'ma guessin' thats why you been scowlin' at the TV? Ya know, You got right to be pissed off, lady. But my sister doesn't even know 'bout yall. Hell neither did I! Clyde would say in an attempt to defend his sister, beleving her to be the innocent one and Dante to be the one at fault.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 am

Alessa frowns as Clyde takes her seriously. She had intended for it to be known as a joke but it didn't seem to end up that way. She sighs as she walks over to the bed and sits down on it. Finally looking up at Clyde, she shakes her head. "Not really" She says, but not really elaborating on that anymore than those two words. Hearing the rest he has to say, she thinks for a second.

"Alessa." She says after shaking her head a bit when he calls her lady. "Dante's a good person." She adds as she reaches for her skirt pocket. Realizing she was instead wearing the typical hospital garb, she frowns again. She sits there thinking to herself for a couple of seconds before her eyes widen as if she was remembering something. She quickly reaches behind the pillow she was lying on and pulls out a picture.

It was one of her and Dante winning the tag titles back in America. A picture she keeps with herself mostly in her skirt pocket, but knowing she would be wearing different clothing, she kept it there. "Definitely." she says as she stares at the picture.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2011 12:52 am

Clyde's head drooped down upon hearing a 'Not Really' from Alessa, she really had him thinking that was the truth just now. "Oh..." Was all the Texan could say as he listened to what else Alessa had to say.

"Alessa, huh? Nice to meet ya. Name's Clyde... Clyde Gastin..." Clyde would say as he introduced himself to Alessa, not bothering to take his hands out of his pocket as he did so. He then recalled how Alessa was already watching his match on TV before he even got in. "Heh... Of Course you probably already know that." The Texan would admit with a nervous laugh before he gives Alessa a blank look as he begins to blink several times upon hearing Dante being called a 'good person'.

"I suppose..." Clyde would admit in frustation as he turned his head from Alessa upon pulling out the picture. Bitterly admitting that this newcomer was quite the opposite from himself. A real nice guy, in contrast to the 'No-Good Scallywag' that Clyde often declared himself to be.

"Maybe im just being me, but.... I just don't like the idea of my sister with that dude ... Or with anyone for that matter.... You gotta understand that. It's just cause im her brother, ya know?" Clyde would ask Alessa as he began pacing back and forth around the room, thinking about the entire situation surrounding himself, Bonnie and The Sunderlands.

"Oh why the hell am I tellin' you this!? Last thing I need is to be gettin' soft while Heather Sunderland is waitin' to come kill my ass... Heh, It's like I never left home!" Clyde would declare in a moment of frustation before laughing at his perdicament, ending his back and forth pacing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 28, 2011 1:11 am

Alessa was listening the whole time Clyde was talking, but her vision was clearly set on the picture. She felt as if she was closer than ever to reuniting with Dante as she arrived at AFW. Seeing what she witnessed on the television almost gives her a sense that her whole trip to Japan was for nothing. He left America without bringing her and now it seemed like he was getting closer to someone else.

She couldn't give up though, maybe it wasn't completely for nothing, maybe there was still some chance. As she heard one of Clyde's last statements, she looked up at him with an interested look. "Wait..." she says as she stands up again, looking at him with an almost determined look in her eyes. "I..don't either. She finishes, referring to not liking the two together.

She was interested in his involvement with Heather, but figured she could ask about that later.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2011 1:26 am

Clyde was honestly thinking about leaving at this point. He felt like he was just waisting his time talking with Alessa, and the doctors may have given up looking for him by now. He had a lot of troubling things on his mind, more so than ever before.

He was just about to head for the door when he heard Alessa speak, talling him to wait. Clyde stops immediately and turns to her with a curious look upon his face, raising an eyebrow as to what the girl could possibly want all of a sudden. To his surprise though, all she did was declare her mutal dissaproval of Dante and Bonnie's possible relationship.

Clyde sees that look in Alessa's eyes and could instantly tell what was going on in her head, causing the boy to smirk a little bit before letting out a small laugh. "...Seems Mr. Sunderland is a pretty popular sonovagun. Well It's nice to see that me and you can agree on something." Clyde would admit before he began thinking for a moment about this situation.

"You think we should do a lil' somethin' about this?" Clyde asks Alessa with a rather mischevious smirk as he sensed a possible comrade to aid his in his intervention with Bonnie and Dante.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 28, 2011 1:50 am

As Clyde smirked and spoke, Alessa nodded to his words. In the back of her mind she felt as if she had a perfect way to get back into it. The girl's brother is right here and he disapproved of her being with Dante as well. Alessa knows that she really shouldn't mess with what Dante might want, but her feelings were definitely the winning force within her.

"Like what?" Alessa says, clearly interested in what Clyde might have in mind. At this point she'd do anything to even team up with him again, she saw Clyde as her ticket to do just that.

She eagerly awaited Clyde's response with a genuinely interested look on her face. His mischievous smirk just egging her on even more as she took a step closer, almost thinking what he was about to say next was a secret and couldn't be heard by anyone else.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2011 5:19 am

Clyde kept thinking and thinking for a moment. He had a plan, but he kept going over it in his head to make sure it was full proof. His hand rested upon his chin as he kept contemplating the details of his plan before he suddenly snapped his fingers upon getting his idea.

"Heh... The best plan I've ever created...Ever!" Clyde would announce with a hardly laugh before he went up to pull Alessa down with one arm by her shoulder in order to speak directly by her ear.

"Alright so... Here's the plan! I pretend to kidnap you, we make a video for ol' Sunderland to see, which is me telling him that if he ever wants to see again he'll come alone to this one place to meet for one last fight! He'll show up, we'll fight for a bit and I'll take a dive, which is gon' allow him to rescue ya! Then yall can get all starry eyed and shit before you tell the sonovagun how ya feel. After all that, He'll forget about Bonnie in no time at all! Huh? How's that? Not bad for a scallywag, huh?" Clyde would announce his plan and ask for Alessa's opinion on it with a smug grin on his face, pround of the plan he had created for himself and Alessa to set up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 28, 2011 5:44 am

Alessa stood in wait as Clyde pondered to himself about his plan. Her eyes and head quickly shot up as he snapped his fingers. Her eyes widened as he pulled her down to start speaking directly in her ear.

She listened intently to his whole plan, her attention completely on what he was saying the whole time. With each word he said, her hope was renewing. She was feeling that his plan was perfectly able to work. Nodding her head frequently as Clyde talks she waits until he finishes to give her opinion verbally on the whole thing. She gives a look of confusion as his last words, not seeming to know what a scallywag was, but she would then turn her head to him and nod.

"I like it." She says as she would straighten herself out. Without asking any questions towards the matter for specifics, she holds her hand out to him for a handshake. She feels as if they could simply talk about it as they go through with it but no matter what it sounded like a good plan to her. For the first time in the night, the girl had a small smile appear on her face. This could be the beginning of her being able to achieve what she came to Japan for. If everything goes well for the two, she would be able to be with Dante again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am

Clyde's grin seemed to widen as Heather voiced her approval for his plan, if it didnt impress Alessa, Clyde didnt care, he was impressing himself with this plan he had obtained in just a few minutes of brainstorming.

"Good! Cause I like it too! Haha!!" Clyde would exclaim proudly before grasping Alessa's hand with a firm grip and shaking it with a gleeful smile upon his face. He had to admit, while he more interested in stopping Bonnie's thing with Dante, Clyde couldnt resist that sad look on Alessa's face as she gazed at the picture, obviously reminiscing about the past. While he didnt have to, it was hard not to help her.

"Right! We gotta deal, partner! Now... Seal it with a kiss!" Clyde would say as he shook Alessa's hand, laughing as he did so before letting her hand go. "Im kiddin' im kiddin..." He mutter as he began heading for the door before turning back to Alessa with another devilsh smirk on his face. "Unless ya wanna?" Clyde would tell Alessa with a very sly grin before turning around and laughing a bit again. "Im just playin! I don't need no more women trouble... Got enough already! I swear... She puts me in the dang ol' hospital and she still ain't satisfied! I swear, you hang with an interesting crew, Ms. Alessa." Clyde would remark as he tapped his foot on the floor and rubbed the bandage on his forehead, which had just recently been patched up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Alessa would nod her head again as Clyde said he liked the plan he came up with. She knew this was going to take some good planning, but she knows that she can take it exactly how Clyde had said in his plan. As they shook hands, Alessa felt as if she sealed a one way ticket to fulfilling her goals in coming to this company and entire area in general.

"A kiss?" Alessa says in response to his joke. She tilted her head a bit in confusion at his words. "If that's still part of the plan.." She says, taking a step forward before Clyde says he was kidding. Remembering not getting a laugh from her joke earlier, Alessa lets out a fake laugh at his statements. "No, not really." She then says in response to his question.

Hearing out the last thing he says. She looks on a bit curious at his complaints. "You mean Heather?" She says. "She can be nice..to me." she continues, knowing how Heather is towards other people and how she can get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next