Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

Post by noob Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 am

Erin watched as Alaina started her reps. She wasn't exactly enjoying just watching from the sidelines but she knew what she signed up for. The redhead took a deep breath and tried to wait patiently. "Well I try to play some sports. Unfortunately I kinda suck at most of them so I stick to volleyball and uhhh...yeah just volleyball." She said with a chuckle. Erin walked away and picked up a small two pound weight to play with before returning.

"And what about you? What do you do other than kick ass in the gym?" Erin asked, now a bit curious what hobbies some of the other wrestlers might have. Aside from maybe one person, she hadn't really talked to many of the other wrestlers outside the ring.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Fri May 26, 2017 11:31 am

"Velloyball is a great time, I lived in San Diego so playing on the beach in the summer was just a fact of life for everyone." Alaina said with a smile. She finished and got up looking over at Erin. "Okay, your turn."

The question Erin asked required a good deal of thought. "What do I do? I spend so much time training its hard to answer that without sounding like a boring robot. However, I honestly do enjoy the beach from growing up. I also like trying to do charity stuff for kids and the fans. I mean, no fans no career right? I dunno other than that I sneak in some shopping, and deep down after wrestling I sort of want to do match commentary or interview so sometimes I watch old matches and mute them, talking like a commentator." That didn't sound weird....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 4:39 am

"Oh man! You and me should play sometime!" Erin immediately blurted out. the redhead quickly got up and over to the machine, practically shoving Alaina out of the way as she took her spot. "Alrighty, time to get to work." She announced as she started. Erin would listen to her new gym buddy as she tried to mimic her workout. It was nice to take a break from her usual playlist and actually have a conversation. It helped pass the time much faster.

"Well that sounds pretty cool. I never really thought about the fans before. Im guessing they really like you?"
Erin admitted. She had only really thought about everything as a glorified brawl. She would have continued talking but as she continued her reps she was finding it harder and harder to multitask. Finally after completing her set Erin would let go and wipe the sweat that was gathering on her forehead. "Whew, glad that's done."

noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 27, 2017 1:00 pm

"I mean, I guess they do. They seem happy to see me at autograph stuff, when I do the random hospital visits and they give me a lot of love in the arena." Alaina nodded with approval as Erin went to work, doing an impressive job in the gym was likely the norm for this woman. "Good job! You really did great and if you want to lose inside and outside the ring to me that is fine I'll slam ya around then spike the volleyball down past ya all in the same day if I have to." Alaina said with a playful smile and wink to Erin.

"Seriously though, we would blow the roof off the arena in a match together. I really want to see what you can do in the ring as I get the feeling it is quite impressive.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun May 28, 2017 3:10 am

"Heyyy, I'll have you know I'm much better at volleyball than I am at wrestling." The redhead pouted. While that may or may not have been true, Erin at least had less to learn about the beach sport than she did about fighting. She'd take the banter with a grin though and would just have to wait to prove herself to Alaina. For now though she had kept up with her workout and was looking for the next thing to challenge the woman with.

"Yeah well careful what you wish for or ya might get knocked out." Erin finally replied and stuck her tongue out at Alaina.  Suddenly she gasped. Erin just remembered what she actually meant to do today. "Oh shit! I totally forgot I wanted to do something aerobic today!" She said fairly louder than necessary to herself.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Alaina loved the bravado from Erin, as she was one of those women whom it was clear that she was a "friendly competitive" type. Anything she said wasn't made to demean anyone. Alaina looked around for what to do next, and her ears perked when she heard Erins suggestion.

"Ohhhh we can run ropes! That is always good! how is your stamina? It better be up there if you plan on running ropes with me my dear." Alaina said with a giant smile, seeming all too eager to begin her next exercise.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 29, 2017 3:04 am

Erin jumped right up as she heard Alaina's suggestion. "Well let's get too it!." She said quite excitedly. "Ummm hmmmm...My stamina. Well I don't know. Guess we'll see if I can keep up." The redhead replied. Strength was something Erin always had confidence in but her stamina wasn't something she usually thought much about. Nevertheless Erin was sure to enjoy testing herself against Alaina. The woman seemed fun and was certainly a challenge to match. Erin was expecting her normal mundane gym routine today but so far she was having a great time trying to keep up with Alaina.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 29, 2017 1:13 pm

"Ok this is simple but difficult. We just run bouncing off the ropes and keep up our speed. Go as quickly as you can as long as you can." Alaina said. What many people didn't know at first glance was just how much toughness and endurance Alaina had. She was strong enough to powerful slam people sure, anyone could figure that out. She kept going no matter what was thrown at her. Being all-state in her old cross country days laid the foundation of her combat cardio.

"Just do your best, you build endurance and gain even more familiarity with the ring, able to know how far the ropes are without even looking at them ya know? All right... three... two... one... go!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue May 30, 2017 3:09 am

Erin tried to hold in a few laughs as Alaina explained what was going to happen. The exercise sounded effective but ridiculous. "You realize how stupid we're gonna look doing this...right?" She asked before getting ready for it anyway. She would take Alaina's advise and just do her best. She didn't know how to do anything else anyway.

Starting on the other side of Alaina, Erin would run towards her and pass her before quickly turning, bouncing off the ropes, and repeating. "This is great to figure out how to clothesline someone." The redhead joked. She was just imagining the two of them in the ring and wondering if this would come up later.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 30, 2017 11:18 am

Alaina couldn't help but smile as they started going and Erin wondered how crazy they would look. To anyone who had done this before they would look perfectly sane. Alaina could move fairly well for a lady of her build, and as she ran she did her best to keep up her top spooked, bouncing, and returning over and over. She found her rhythm, didn't stutter step or anything into the ropes... her movements were fluid.

Also of note was her focusing on her breathing. As Erin spoke Alaina would smile, nod or acknowledge in some way... but she wasn't saying a word. If Erin was wondering why, Alaina knew she would soon figure it out once she began feeling tired.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next