by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

Post by noob Tue May 09, 2017 4:59 am

Erin's head tilted to the side as she watched Alaina lay back and get to work. She wasn't ready to believe the other woman's claims just yet and just smiled and nodded. "Heh no way you're gonna...lift that...so easily..." The redhead started to say before trailing off. Not only was Alaina lifting more than her but she was doing it perfectly. Erin might not have been the strongest overall, but it was rare for her to find someone her own size that could keep up with her. To her slight embarrassment she was left staring and speechless.

"Huh? Oh...yeah. I guess you're way stronger than you look. Buuuuut I'm still not convinced you're the strongEST." Erin would comment upon seeing Alaina finish her reps. Still though, she was clearly impressed. It was clear Erin wasn't the only one around with strength to spare.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

An Eventful Workout (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eventful Workout (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Tue May 09, 2017 11:43 am

Alaina sat up n the bench and smiled, winking at Erin. "Ya think these gym muscles are for show only? Trust me they work plenty well in the ring too." She said flexing her arms jokingly, but still showing off her figure. "I will tell ya though, the gap between matches is a killer sometimes. I need to get back in that ring soon." Alaina said. She had to right the ship in her career and while training was great there was no substitute to wrestling.

"When was the last time you had a match Erin?" Alaina said, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow and slowly starting to grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 am

Erin chuckled as she watced Alaina flex. "Well I was kinda expecting them to only be for show." The redhead admitted. She was still a bit surprised by the woman in front of her. She didn't quite echo her sentiment though. Erin had been decently busy with matches and the schedule was working fine for her though she did understand Alaina's desire for some more competition.

"Hmmm last time I had a match? Not too long ago. Why...want me to kick your butt?" Erin teased, sticking out her tongue. She was always up for another match. With her smile widening to match Alaina's, Erin seemed more excited than worried about the possibility of facing such a strong opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 11:52 am

Alaina liked Erin's spirit, she reminded her of Alaina when she was a couple years younger. "When we step in the ring it won't be you kicking my butt. I will throw you all over and show you why I own that territory inside the ropes." Alaina said with a wink. She could imagine that Erin was a tough foe to face and would need to watch match tape of her to know what she was getting in to. Still, Alaina felt confident. She was going to bounce back, and Erin was not going to stop her.

Still, confidence could not give way to underestimating her opponent. If she took Erin lightly Erin would put her in her place. Alaina was going to give it her all when these two did eventually mix it up inside the ring. "Tell me where and when the match is, and I will be there."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 am

Erin couldn't help but let out a chuckle. The thought of anyone tossing her around the ring was just absurd to her. "Yeah yeah. Just keep talking." The redhead teased. She was quite excited to see what Alaina had though. She was able to back up her talk about her strength so it was more than possible she wasn't just full of hot air when it came to talking about her skill. Erin had to think a few moments to see when she could actually take the woman on. Embarrassingly enough she just didn't have too firm a grasp on her schedule though.

"Ummm well I might have to get back to you on the when and where. I'm sure we can set something up though. I'd be super happy ta see ya in the ring." The redhead said with a wide smile. She was so excited she almost forgot what she came to the gym for in the first place. It took her a moment to realize that she had only begun her workout and it wasn't time to head out.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 am

Alaina stood and listened, happy that Erin sounded interested in a match. Alaina never fought women her size. Some were taller but lanky, and others were just a lot smaller than the amazon was. "I will keep my schedule open so you let me know when we're gonna do this and I will be there." Alaina said.

She had much more workout to go through as well and looked around. It was chest and back time so she had quite a few ideas as to what to do next. "Just remember that some of this power translates to a lot of pain in that ring, and I know the same applies for you too. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of your nastiest offense. If we bring our best I am sure the fans will enjoy the show."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 22, 2017 5:11 am

"Pfff. Don't think that I can't take a hit...not that I intend to." Erin replied. She was curious just how hard Alaina could hit but figured it might be best to just not ever find out. "But yeah I'm sure we'll put on quite a show. As soon as I finish up here I'll fine a time that works for us." She promised. The redhead wasn't about to let a match she was excited about slip away from her. She was sure this was going to be a great match.

Erin would soon try to get back to her workout, all the while thinking about how she could improve herself before her coming fight with Alaina. The woman would likely be quite a challenge for her but she still hoped she could end up on top. Erin decided to be a bit patient and see what her soon to be opponent was going to do. It wouldn't hurt for Erin to see what Alaina was doing and try to figure out if she should be concerned about anything. "So what's next on the list for you?" Erin finally asked.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Alaina smiled and saw that Erin was as excited for the match as Alaina was. "You won't just take hits ya might get leveled by them, and I am sure you will do the same to me." Alaina said with a wink.

She looked around the gym, and saw a few cables in the corner. She also saw a bench and some free weights. So many options for her chest/back day... "You know, I might head to that bench and do a couple rows, mixed in with a few lat pulldowns from the machine over there. Think you can keep up?" Alaina asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 3:17 am

Erin grinned. "Oh I'mma make sure to more than level you. I'll try not to knock you out for tooo long." She teased, her confidence obvious. She was enjoying a bit of friendly trash talk. It wasn't long before Erin was issued a new challenge. She looked at the bench and thought for a second. She didn't think she'd have trouble keeping up, but judging from earlier the redhead knew she was in for a rough workout.

"Sure I can...but I have the feeling I'm going to be super sore in the morning." Erin laughed as she walked towards the bench. She wasn't about to let Alaina show her up so easily.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 am

Because her last exercise was about higher weights lower repetition, Alaina went with a moderate amount of weight and this was all about building muscular endurance with more repetitions. "Haha, good that is what I like to hear." Alaina said with a laugh as they were set for more.

Alaian sat down first, this time on the lat pulldown machine. She was doing slow, steady reps like a machine and kept on going. It must have been boring to watch but the sets required reps not weight. Poor Erin would be stuck but Alaina figured a fellow gym rat understood shaking up a workout routine. "So, what do you like to do outside the ring when you have time?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next