Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Melody's troubles wouldn't end yet, as Alaina stood and jumped, doing a backwards flip (!) and landing on Melody's abdomen with a Moonsault, crowd strongly applauding the Amazon for the impressive manuever.

Meanwhile, Melody couldn't even showcase her surprise towards the move, with Alaina, and all her weight, coming down on Melody's stomach, and pinning her. Melody glanced towards her corner as ref's hand came down for the first count. Navi was still just climbing back up to the ring apron.

Once ref's hand came down for the second count, Melody threw her arm upwards to raise her shoulder, breaking the pin.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am

Just shy of a two count. About what Alaina expected. She looked over at Peggy who was back in position. Good.

Alaina would need her in a moment. Right now though she had to keep taking it to Melody. The amazon lift Melody to her feet and picked her up... straight up over head! Alaina held her there a few seconds and wanted to show her off before dropping get her with a gorilla press slam!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:19 am

Melody was glad that she was relatively light with her tall frame, since it allowed her to be light on her feet in terms of speed. But when she got caught by powerhouses like Alaina, that's where the problems arose.

Amazon lifted Melody over her head and dropped her down from that height, landing torso first onto the mat, screaming in pain below Alaina's feet, but still trying to muster strength to stand up. They needed to turn this around, and somehow, force Alaina to tag out to Peggy, otherwise it was unlikely for Navi and her to win...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:31 am

Alaina heard the landing but didn'the see it. Instead she was looking to Peggy who was climbing up to the top of the trunbuckle. Alaina went over to tag the already perching Peggy in. She knew she was still fresher having run through Melody, but she knew how hard Peggy was taking her steuggle. Alaina had Peggy start for a reason, and would get her plenty of time to shine. This was to be her match.

Peggy was legal again and her eagerness to prove herself rose above all the aches in her body. She jumped up, Moonsaulting from the top sailing down at Melody to splash down on her torso!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Melody was surprised to turn her head and see Peggy climbing the top rope! She barely did anything to Alaina, so it was a surprise to see the Amazon tag out to her partner.

Whatever the reason was, as Alaina tagged out, Peggy turned her back on Melody, and planned to land on her with a moonsault!

Melody forced herself to roll slightly away, causing for Peggy's moonsault to miss and for her to come crashing down on her torso!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm

THUD! Peggy hit nothing but canvass as she dived down managing only to bring pain to herself!

Peggy deemed herself cursed. Alaina was in and owned the ring. Even when Alaina had set her up for surefire success things managed to work against the Irish woman inside the ropes!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 pm

"Ugh...", with Peggy crash landed close to her, Melody dragged herself with her hands towards her corner, before leaping, giving Navi the tag, and rolling to the outside.

With Navi rested from Peggy's knee strike, the blonde was eager for payback on Peggy, in particular for the earlier hip attack. Approaching Peggy, Navi would drag Peggy up to her feet by her hair, before lifting the slightly larger woman upwards, seemingly for a Vertical Suplex or a Brainbuster...but she just left Peggy in that position for a solid 5 seconds, showcasing her strength, before finally bringing Peggy down with a Delayed Vertical Suplex.

Despite being slightly tired from holding a woman who was both taller and heavier than her, she felt that it was a professional way to get revenge for the earlier hip attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am

Peggy was breathless as she was hauled up and held, unsure what was happening. She thought of trying to squirm but by the time she felt like she would make progress in freeing herself, the thunderous impact came! She cried out in agony, laying on her back and kicking the mat before laying there motionless.

Peggy's only movement was her chest rising and falling. It seemed like Navi had her number, which made Peggy with Melody and stayed in. Still even though her body was beaten she did her best to keep her spirit from also being broken right now.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 am

With Navi successfully doing a Suplex on Peggy, the blonde glanced at her corner, to see that Melody somewhat recovered from the previous attacks from Alaina. Because of that, Navi got an idea in her head that might've guaranteed the victory for the two.

With Peggy in the middle of the ring, Navi would turn her opponent on her stomach, before taking a seat on Peggy's back. She would then place both of her opponent's arms across her thighs, before locking in camel clutch on the girl. Navi would glance at Melody as the green haired woman gave her a nod. Camel Clutch restricted wrestler's movement, so a rope break was unlikely in Peggy's case. And Melody was carefully looking at Alaina, to ensure that the moment the Amazon would enter the ring, she would get in faster and stop her from interfereing. That meant that Peggy had to either get out of the hold on her own, or as Navi planned, tap out to the hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 am

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Peggy'sent ear splitting scream rang put as she squirmed and struggled in Navi's hold. Peggy squirmed trying to move her legs up and tout grab Navi around her thighs. She knew how much a camel clutch could suck, but she knew how to escape too.

With a loud cry Peggy tried to grab Navi's legs in her hands getting her own knees underneath her. Peggy showed a bit of strength in her curvy frame getting to her feet with Navi held up for a piggyback ride. Peggy then positioned her hands to lift Navi up onto her shoulders, falling back to deliver a Samoan drop to the woman who had just been trying to make her tap out!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next