Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:53 pm

"Just...a little...bit...more...", Melody thought the closer she got towards the bottom rope...until she felt momentary break from the pain Alaina was causing on her back.

With in a second, she realised why that was, as the bottom rope suddenly got further away from her as Alaina pulled her away from the ropes

"NononononNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", Melody screamed as Alaina called on her to give up as she got the hold back in

"Grr...n...NO!", she said audibly, the ref saving her breath on repeating the question. But words were one thing. She couldn't overpower the Amazon, and the rope now was out of the question. Melody gripped her green hair with one hand, pulling on it in order to focus on something other than the pain in her spine. The other hand was lifted above the mat, hovering, seemingly ready to drop at any moment...

However, Melody forgot that the match was a tag match, and there was another way out of the situation. With ref preoccupied, awaiting Melody's tap. The moment she realised Melody was in trouble, Navi got out of her corner, and ran straight at the sitting Alaina, lifting her foot to aim it right into the Amazon's face to force her to release her friend from the hold.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Alaina pullefelt back, screaming as she exerted maximum effort into making Melody tap out.  However, she was blindsided by a hard, fast kick from the side that she never saw coming.  Navi's foot hammered Alaina's skull and the amazon let go of the hold, stumbling forward and falling to her knees as she cried out in pain, cradling her head.

Peggy had just gotten to her feet, seeing Navi enter the ring.  "Oh no ya don't girlie!"  Peggy cried out as she entered the ring rushing at Navi.  She jumped up looking to wrap her legs around Navi's head and keep swinging, sending Navi to the mat with a hurricanrana!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Melody was almost ready to drop her hand to the mat, however, suddenly, the pain in her back has disappeared. She turned around to see Alaina on the ground, and Navi standing over the two of them. For a moment, she actually forgot that this was a tag team match.

"Th...thanks..."

Navi smiled: "Don't men...", she tried to say, before hearing Peggy interupting her as she entered the ring. In surprise, she couldn't do anything as the woman nailed a hurricanrana on her, landing on her back in pain.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Peggy and Navi were not the legal women in this match so Peggy felt like if she went after anyone it should be Navi. Let Alaina and Melody duke it out.

Peggy moved to the downed Navi and pulled her up, whipping her to the ropes! Peggy made a mad dash the other way bouncing off the ropes to build momentum. As Peggy ran she slapped her rump a couple times before leaping in the air and spinning, trying to level Navi with a hip check!

As this went on Alaina staggered to her feet turning to face Melody, readying herself as best she could.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Slightly dazed from the hurricanrana, Peggy easily got Navi to her feet and launched her towards the ropes, rebounding, the blonde ran face first into Peggy's rear, dropping on her back.

"She attacked me...with her ass. I am ending her myself", Navi would think towards the move, trying to get back to her feet.

Melody tried to drag herself to her feet, which she did at roughly the same time as Alaina. Although it was better than when she was in the hold, her lower back was aching from the earlier Sharpshooter. However, in the position the 2 of them were in now, a punch might devolve into a punching contest...or result in a spear from Alaina.

Rather than risking falling flat on her back again, Melody would kick Alaina in the gut, and get her head under her arm to attempt to deliver a quick DDT to Alaina!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Alaina was still stunned from the kick and even though she saw Melody kick coming she wasn't able to stop it in time! She groaned as she doubled over, howling in pain as she was planted on the mat head first! Alaina cradled her head as she rolled to her side.

Peggy heard this going on and was in shock that Melody was taking the fight to Alaina again so quickly after being in that hold for so long! Before she made her way over she saw Navi getting up after her hip attack. Didn'the these two stay down?

Peggy was stuck and didn'the want a 2 on 1 situation developing. She lined herself up with Navi running at her and jumping, attempting to hit her in the face with a running knee strike!

If that hit at least she would just have Melody to worry about... hopefully.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:30 am

Upon successfully DDTing Alaina into the mat, she stood up, and noticed that Peggy and Navi were already standing up. All the while ref screamed at Peggy and Navi, trying to get the 2 women to their respective corners.

Peggy promptly ignored the ref, and before Melody and Navi could double team the Irish woman, Peggy ran and jumped at Navi, ramming her knee right into her face.

Navi went down on her back, and rolled to the outside to avoid further offence from Peggy.

Melody, meanwhile, would attempt to grab Peggy's waist from behind, trying to execute a German Suplex on her opponent!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Peggy sent Navi packing bit found herself grabbed from behind! Before she could react she was lift and planted hard in the mat, howling in pain. She cradled her head and rolled underneath the nearest ropes dropping in a heap outside. She knew it would be a moment before she climbed back up to her corner.

She felt better knowing that Alaina could handle these two. Peggy hated admitting it but she felt like if she were the one carrying the load for her team they would be in trouble.

Alaina had begun to get up when she saw her partner suplexed hard. Peggy would never have come into the ring had Navi not run in. Alaina was going to make Melody pay for turning her back on the amazon. Alaina would grab Melody from behind and grab her arm, pulling it between her legs. From there Alaina would try to pull off a pump handle slam on Melody!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:39 pm

After successfully executing a German Suplex on Peggy, Melody stood tall in the ring, smiling. People cheered for the little brawl that occured between the 4 women, and seemingly the fact that Melody was the only one who was standing in the ring right now...

Until the crowd cheered even louder. Melody was confused, until she felt someone grabbing her from behind, before being driven into the mat with a Pumphandle Slam onto the ground.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Alaina flattened Melody to the mat, and knew each woman's partner was out of it for the moment. The perfect time for a pin. Alaina stood over Melody and showed off a bit of agility for the amazon, trying to land a standing moonsault before remaining on top to start a pin attempt!

"ONE!"

She didn't think that this would do the trick but her pump handle slam and to hurt, coupled with the shock value Alaina hoped that just maybe this could lead to a quick victory!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next