Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy Empty Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Standard Tag Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, KO, DQ, Countout of a legal team member(s)

A while later after Navi's and Melody's spar against Alaina, both were at the arena, ready for their tag team match against Alaina, and the girl she's been training, Peggy.

As both of them got dressed in their entrance attires for the match, both were slightly nervous. Alaina was a force to be reconned with in the ring alone, even when both of them tried to take her on at the same time, but now she would have a partner with her in the ring. Granted, one that was slightly weaker than Alaina, but Peggy still seemed like someone who would give both of them a hard time.

As the nervousness of the 2 girls grew, Navi finally decided to be slightly clear the pessimism in the room:

"It's going to be fine"

"Huh?"

"We can beat her...hell, we already beat her! And she can bring whoever she wants with her, we will take her down as well!"

Melody smiled towards Navi's optimism, letting out a chuckle: "Alright. This is going to be difficult, but we'll pull through!"

A crewmember knocked on the door, telling them that their entrance is coming soon.

Putting on her flower vest, Navi would stand up, and face Melody: "Shall we?"

Melody stood up, and nodded as her answer.

As they entered the gorilla position, Navi asked: "We still don't have a name for our tag team?"

Melody groaned: "No...sorry about that"

"It's fine. Just do it...eventually"

Soon enough, Navi's theme song came on to speakers and the blonde entered the arena to boos from the crowd. After a few poses, she stopped in the middle of a ramp and, after a short pause, Melody's theme song came on to the speakers, to cheers from the crowd, just as the green haired woman entered the ramp. Once she joined with Navi, the two of them came down to and entered the ring. They would get into a corner and do some stretches as they waited for Alaina and Peggy's entrance.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Alaina was backstage in her wrestling attire stretching and appeared to be very loose. The amazon was ready and feeling laid back. confident. She was gonna do this. The two of them barely beat her by herself and she backed off on them a few times in a spar. She had beaten them both solo. Now she had Peggy with her. Alaina grinned and nodded to Peggy.

Peggy however, appeared to be nervous. She was happy to be in a match but was pacing. Deep down she knew if Sonic Boom was facing these two it would be no contest. However, given her stretch lately she was worried about letting Alaina down. Her amazonian friend had a few tough losses but was keeping her head up, working harder and harder to get out of it. Peggy was doing the same thing but didn't have the record to show for it whatsoever. Instead of voicing her concerns Peggy quietly kept them to herself. "You- I mean, we got this Allie. Those two don't stand a chance against us!" Peggy said with a smile, and hidden false bravado.

"You know it Pegs! They won't know what hit them and I know you can hang with them. Don't let your record get to ya. I was 2-4 at one point, and nothing but a glorified jobber. If I got out of that rut you will show everyone what you are capable of in no time. That goes for these two. Give 'em hell girl!" Alaina said as the two made their way onto the ramp to the cheering crowd. Peggy was a tweeter and received a very mixed reaction, people who appreciated her intensity cheered but those that frowned upon some of her tactics booed. However, coming out with Alaina Peggy for the first time was greeted by a thunderous cheer from everyone. Despite her worry of letting Alaina down she smiled. This did feel good, having that energy to feed off of.

Alaina and peggy made their way to the center of the ring extending their hands to Navi and Melody. "I hear ya beat Alaina when it was the two o' ya. Now that I'm here I hope ya put up a fight because we'll be bringin' it." Peggy said shaking hands.

"That's right, I have my ace in the hole here. Peggy can do it all folks as you will see in just a minute." Alaina said as she clapped Peggy on the back after shaking hands. "Pegs just leave some for me all right?"

"Right! Wait... am I starting off?" Peggy said. Her question was answered by a sly grin and wink from Alaina as she stepped through the ropes, standing on the apron and clapping her hands to fire up the fans who seemed to be cheering the two loudly! Peggy remained at the center of the ring waiting to see who she would be facing first.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Both teams gladly exchanged handshakes in respect shortly before the match got underway

"I never intend to bring anything less", Melody replied to Peggy's comment with a smile

Once Alaina said that Peggy would be out first, Navi was extremely eager to start: "Alright, Red, let's see why Alaina praises you so much", she said with a smirk, as Melody got in her corner, understanding that her friend wanted to go out first.

Shortly after, the bell rung. As the match just started, Navi would try and lock up with Peggy, in order to push her towards the neutral corner.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Navi was a bit smaller but just as strong as the curvy Irish woman! The two stonewalled each other as they pushed, but Peggy had an idea. She allowed Navi to push her back towards the corner faster and faster until they got close. Then without warning Peggy would grab hold and twist her torso using Navi's own momentum against her to slam her up against the turnbuckle!

Peggy was not the most physically gifted even though despite her record she had talent. However, technique and ring smarts were her biggest assets and she planned to use them tonight!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:05 am

Navi noticed as they locked up that the two of them were quite equal in strength...that is until she managed to successfully start pushing Peggy into a corner.

She realized too late that Peggy was leading her into a trap, because as soon as they approached the turnbuckle, Peggy managed to ram blonde's head into the turnbuckle!

Despite the padding, Peggy managed to daze Navi, and as such, she was open for Peggy to follow up with another attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Peggy had Navi back up and took advantage, ramming her nee into the girls abdomen, following up with a hard shot with her right fist to Navi's head! Peggy could be downright nasty and felt like she needed any edge she could get to snap out of her slump. She was also damned if she was gonna let her friend down who was in their corner on the apron.

IF Navi was still stunned Peggy would grab two fistfuls of hair and pull her out, tossing her by the hair into the center of the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:12 pm

With the match not starting in her favor, Navi ended up on the recieving end of an attack by Peggy, the woman dazing Navi with a knee to her stomach and a punch to her head. And while in a daze, Peggy found a perfect opprotunity to throw Navi into the center of the ring by her hair!

She would try to pull herself up, but it was unlikely that Peggy would allow that on her own terms.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Peggy was off to a good start and wanted to keep that start going. She saw Navi getting up and readied herself to help her opponent get to her feet. Peggy reached out to grab the side of Navi's wrestling bottoms as well as wrap an arm around Navi's head. She grinned as she was in position to land a quick but hopefully effective snap suplex to her smaller foe!

From the apron Alaina was clapping and cheering, urging peggy to keep it up as she turned around to fire up the crowd and try to keep them solidly cheering for her team!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:19 pm

As Peggy approached Navi and forced her up to her feet, her opponent grabbed her skirt and tried to lift her in the air for less than a moment with a snap suplex. Navi, however, would block the suplex attempt with her foot, and after a punch to Peggy's lower back, she would grab the bottom of her green one-piece swimsuit try to lift the woman up for a Northern Lights Suplex!

She would, however, avoid bridging for a pin attempt and roll to her feet right away.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Peggy howled in agony as the northern lights duplex flattened her against the mat! She grit her teeth, crying out in ain as she writhed on the mat. Peggy rolled to her side, still on the canvass after the sudden change of fortune, as well as the high impact suplex!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next