Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 50 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Why is Goldberg been made to sound the money grabbing dick here whose only out to impress his family? Brock has repeatedly stated he doesn't give a flying fuck about the business or the fans. Hell the only reason he's still here past wrestlemania last year is because Vince poured gold over him.

And the moment you give someone the rub of beating Lesner clean, they somewhat change places with him. Whoever pins him clean becomes that unbeatable boring wrestler that Lesner was, because they built him up too much. So what do you do? You give that rub to someone who it simply doesn't matter if they steal this unbeatable machine gimmick, because they already were. The only candidates really anytime soon were 'Taker, or Goldberg.

And I don't see how everyone been beaten by Lesner in his unbeatable run has suffered from it (Taker at Wrestlemania is just a different debate altogether), given that he's put them all through hell in every match. This was simply a man renowned for being a top athlete and fighter coming up against a man known for his lack of defeats.

Again, they've simply taken Brock's unbreakable halo away from him. I can actually believe someone on the current roster beating him now. Thank. God.

Edit: They've already stated Goldberg is sticking round, so there's no doubt gonna be a rematch at RR.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Gran Metalik > Kalisto!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Well I haven't really bothered to watch the match given that the first time it was pretty much a stinker, I wasn't all that convinced it was going to be good when it went around again. I think it probably achieved the desired results though. >_>

Gludbug gets over on Bork Laser again.

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm very interested to see how Paul Heyman is going to spin this.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:11 am

Guys I think I'm actually invested in a match on raw...no wait...nevermind. Jericho ruined it. You almost had it. All this match needed was a clean pin to make it perfect. Oh well.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:15 am

Bah, the match was great, and it was a fine heel ending that leads into the next PPV

If heels won clean, they wouldn't be heels.

as an aside, now that its come out that Goldberg is NOT doing a one and done, and that it was Lesnars idea to let himself get squashed to build for a rematch...I"m no longer angry at the match or the result.

That being said, their rematch CAN'T be another 2 minute squash fest. Goldberg's going to HAVE to be willing and able to put in the effort for a longer match, and fans are going to have to accept that.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 pm

I think it is false logic to believe that heels cannot win cleanly. To build up an angle that the "face" needs to overcome a heel that beat them cleanly can be done fairly easily. I remember when the Rock came back from an injury and squashed bad ass billy gunn in his return match. Guess who the Rock was facing in the next PPV about two weeks later? Yep, Mr. Ass again and that match was not a 2 minute squash. A bad example but I can not think of anything else.

As for Goldberg's match I think he was not ready to really return to action just yet and they needed to make him look good. Otherwise why bother at all with this match at summer slam. I think it offended fans far more than anything to let things go the way it did. Build up for what ends up being a giant pile of "screw you" to the fans.

At least when Brock beat Undertaker it was a match. Now look at what Goldberg did to that legacy now with this farce of a match. It was a joke at the fan's expense and I for one was not laughing. I was considering canning my network subscription but waited a while to really think it through and did not even bother to watch Raw last night either. I am simply over this horrible writing and I think I have come to the conclusion that the WWE is its own worst enemy now.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Is it horrible writing though? Where else would Lesnar have gone from here? He beat Cena, he beat H, he squashed every other main carder. If Bryan was still around, we might've had a classic there, but alas. Nakamura is a long way from debutting according to the reports. That only left Samoa Joe and Goldberg. There are really no storylines to make from the "Suplex City" gimmick because Brock was so OP.

But here's why I do understand why it's disappointing. Everyone was expecting redemption for Mania 20. It didn't deliver, GTFO WWE.

You really need time to asess certain things in WWE. Brock's squash of Cena on Summerslam 2014 truly showed it's colours at Royal Rumble 2015 in that glorious triple threat match.

tldr - Read te last chapter of a storyline, then judge it.

Then again, this is WWE we are talking about.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:30 pm

The problem is, I have no faith in their storylines. All the characters that I have liked ended up getting buried essentially through the years. The only two that did not were essentially SCSA and Rock who were truly transcendent.

Lets see where this whole Brock and Goldberg "story" is right now. They battle at WM 20 and Goldberg wins.. 12 years later Goldberg wins in a squash.. The end. Are they setting up some manner of a best of 5 angle where Brock wins the next 2 and then the 5th match is the one that actually matters?

I dont see where this goes between the two at this point. Brock winning would have eventually set up a third match to break the tie. At least that could have been something that happens at WM.

They make Brock irrelevant now and I would not want to even see him on WWE any longer because they broke the character. Heyman can latch onto whoever else is next in line, so he is still "safe" from this garbage. Brock however is just a character I have zero interest in now that they jobbed him off like that. Goldberg I never had much interest in either, but they seem to be giving him the angle that Sting should have gotten before Rollins destroyed his career going into this next WM.

The way I see it, Sting should have been the one going into the RR and winning it to set up his title shot and victory so that he could be given the respect of retiring as champion. Now they have to get some other old WCW talent to fill those shoes and that is where Goldberg gets slotted into the Sting storyline angle that should be taking place.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next