by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne) Empty Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Okami was blushing from both embarassement and the effort, carrying Selene's amazonian frame across his shoulders. Not only he had been defeated by a drugged girl... he now HAD to take her back to her room, since he was technically her prisoner now.
"Hrumpf... you're the most hopeless wrestler Okami... " he grumbled to himself as he pushed the girl's dorm gate open.

Luckily enough, no girls crossed him along the hallway, and he managed to reach Selene's room. Quite exhausted for carrying her from the grounds area, he finally dropped the sleepy redhead onto her bed, flopping onto the soft bed as well, huffing and panting.

Eventually, the exhausted kid closed his eyes, resting himself a little by her side.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne) Empty Re: Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 pm

After a few hours of peaceful slumber, Selene would finally stir. "Ooh... man, whatever those were... they were better than sex." She would moan softly as she reached her arms behind her to stretch and yawn. "Whoo whee... I feel great." She would stretch her arms out to the side and smack Okami right in the face. "Hm?" She would slowly turn toward Okami, and her dazed appearance would quickly be replaced by furious shock, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM YOU PERVERT?!" She would scream, pulling her pillow out and attacking Okami with it mercilessly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Okami gasped and startled as he was awakened from his peaceful slumber in the most shocking way. It was evident that his captor was not remembering anything of their embarassing match in the ground area.

"Nhff... ouch... ungh... p-please... let me... umpfff... explain..." He would try and explain, but Selene's pillow hit his face each time he spoke out half word, until he fell off from her bed with a loud thud, a number of goose wings from the wrecked pillow floating all around the room.

"unghhh..." he groaned, confused and embarassed.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Selene was seeing red now, furious at Okami's perceived intrusion. She climbed to her knees and tried to give chase, continuing to assault the poor boy, but her painkiller induced stupor still hung over her. She stumbled off the bed, falling atop Okami, lying perpendicular to him, her breasts just hanging over his side. "Agh! You perverted bastard!" She would shriek, continuing to flail the now limp pillow at the back of his head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm

"Ungh... unhh.. w-wait.. stop... it's not like that...". Okami was now laying on his back, succumbing to the not-so-playful pillow wrestling attack from Selene, and blushing lots from the teasingly hot closeness of his angry captor.

"Y-You were drugged and i *unghff* ..carried you back to your room. I had no choice but stay here too because..." he paused, blushing and letting out an embarassed sigh as he finally added:"W-Well... i j-just lost a match with you..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Selene shrieked even louder as she forced herself off of Okami to her knees, "DRUGGED?! YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! YOU... YOU CREEP!" The pillow was being reduced to little more than a limp cloth, but Selene's increasing fury ensured that Okami would not feel relief.

Okami's last statement seemed to trigger some part of Selene's subconscious, still rousing itself from a restful slumber. Match? Selene now became aware that her left hand was... oddly... sticky?

Selene froze, in an instant, her scowl fell apart, her face now crinkling with shock, fear, and disgust. She wasn't sure what happened, but she had a feeling she wasn't going to like it.

"MA..." She caught herself, too loud again, "Ma... atch? Y-you said? A m-match?" She whimpered quietly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 am

Realizing she was not remembering anything of their odd puppy-adoption match was even more embarassed to the poor Okami, as he looked away shyly with a deep blush of his face.

"Y-Yes... guess being forced into cu... erm.. defeat by a drugged girl qualifies me as an absolute jobber" he muttered. "Anyways... i'm very sorry i creeped your awakening, it was not my intention. Quite the opposite, it was part of the stipulation that if you won, you would take me back here as your pup... erm, ...w-well anyways i'm glad you feel better now, g-guess i'd better go away now.. r-right?" he blushed cutely, evidently seeking for an easy escape from that embarassing situation.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Selene stared at Okami in complete disbelief, "I... I wh-wh... what? I beat you... and I don't remember a thing?" She looked down at her hand in disgust... "You... I... this..." She whimpered, "Ewwww...."

Sighing, she got up and ran to the washroom sink, washing the residue off, "That's why my wrist is so sore..." She groaned. "This is... disgusting!" Turning back to Okami, she shouted, "Yeah, you better get out of here. This is... this is ludicrous!" Turning away with a huff, she plop down, exhausted on the couch. After a second, just before Okami could vanish, she would immediately lurch to her feet, "Wait a minute!" She'd shout, "Get your puppy ass back here!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 am

Okami turned to the door at Selene's resumed yelling at him. Her anger was comprehensible and trying to claim his innocence was pointless.
Unseen by Selene, his face was a bit sulky: having an easy way to escape his entrapment was relieving, but he felt quite ashamed and embarassed the whole incident. "Uh..? o-ok... h-have i done anything wrong? A-Anything MORE i mean..." he asked not without some concern, closing the door he had just half-opened and walking timidly closer, a puzzled look on his face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Selene pursed her lips, "Yeah, you bet you did something wrong. You thought you could take advantage of my grogginess and get out of your punishment for losing!" She'd look Okami up and down, "Damn... I must have been REALLY, REALLY high." She sighed, "You... look like a little doggy," she seemed almost disgusted.

"Either way, just... um... sit down and... I guess get naked. It's still too early in the morn--" She glanced at her clock, "afternoon... evening? Whatever. It's too early for this nonsense." She groaned, "Let me think..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next