Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) Empty Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Alaina was frantic. The former Entropy champ was trying to get back in the swing of things and rebuild her title reign momentum. She figured the best way to do that was to take an unorthodox approach. She found out that there was a benefit to raise money for a children's hospital nearby. While the AFW had a less than stellar reputation as far as family friendly folks were concerned, Alaina wanted to do something of a volunteer match.

It would be official mind you, but she would make sure only to snag a candidate who was like her: In it for wrestling, not that crazy sex in the ring stuff. To raise money Alaina was posting flyers, and approaching everyone she saw that night backstage for a superhero themed matchup. A few of the newer women were either intimidated by her or just weirded out at her enthusiasm for the project.

Alaina had been turned down by just about a dozen women, and stopped herself from approaching a couple others because they were too hentai focused or way too hardcore for this sort of thing. As she was about to give up Alaina saw a woman who was bigger than she was, uncommon to be taller than the 5'8'' amazon, but to have more muscle mass than her was downright rare. Alaina confidently approacehed her flyer in hand. "Excuse me? Hi! I have a bit of a strange question for ya. I'm looking for someone to wrestle in a superhero themed charity match, would that happen to interest you at all?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) Empty Re: Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 am

Thought she was relatively new to AFW, Kat was keen on the idea of making a name for herself. The so called "Super Kitty" had done a good job thus far putting herself out there and meeting/wrestling various members of AFW. She was already an accomplished wrestler in her own right. The feline wrestler was open to the idea of matches with sexual elements, but when it came right down to it, she had a huge preference for wrestling clean matches and proving herself without the need to play up the erotic stuff. Match preferences aside, it wasn't like there was a kind of match she hadn't partook in yet. At least that's what she thought until a amazon-like woman with a build similar to that of her own had approached her with an interesting proposition and cutely drawn flyer that she assumed the beautiful brunette had drawn up, herself.

Before being accosted, the masked wrestler had just been sitting in a chair backstage, chilling and waiting to find out if she was on the card, again, tonight. But her night just took a turn for the better. The blonde's face would light up and she'd stand to observe the flyer and give her response. "Would I?! A charity match! Superhero themes! A chance to throw down with a former champ around in these parts?" Kat would rise to her feet and express her enthusiasm and approach by hugging Alaina around the middle, lifting her slightly off the ground before agreeing to the match with gusto.

"Heck yeah I would! You just made my day! Let's do it!!" Katherine yelled out. She'd keep the conversation going and make an effort to make eye contact despite it possibly being a bit of an awkward position with the two of them in such close proximity to each other. "I recognize you from your run as champ, recently. But truth be told, I've don't often keep up with current events or study people on the roster. I'm Kat! Katherine Hart! What's your name?" She said as she made with the pleasantries and delighted herself in the opportunity to make and wrestle with an awesome new friend.

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) RoNDaILooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) RXleMMpLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PNIUArHLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PceFPw4
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) V4UEFd
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) IgQk2vLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PP89dH8Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) ZoIhtGgLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) C8s1fSLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) Empty Re: Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Finally a taker, and one who seemed not only willing but also mentally stable. A rarity in Friction sometimes. Alaina smiled and shook Kat's hand. "I am 'amazon' Alaina Sanders, nice to meet you Kat." Alaina said as she introduced herself.

"All right, for this I was thinking just a standard match. I am hoping to be Wonder Woman so you can be whatever character you think would fit, but really who can beat Wonder Woman? No one." Alaina said, giving Kat a clearly joking taunt by flexing an arm and winking. "Seriously though, thank you. It means a lot to me and if we can raise money for these kids that is just awesome. There are way too many 'me first' types around here, and even more psychotic women who just show up to inflict pain as opposed to treat wrestling like a sport. It is refreshing to see someone like you." Alaina said genuinely as she looked up at Kat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Kat was thrilled to meet Alaina. She was even nicer in person than she she had imagined her to be. She would cease hugging the amazon so that she could give her a proper handshake and reply and begin to hold a conversation with her.

"Aw man, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I haven't been at AFW all that long. But I've been wrestling for years and I have to say that most people here do seem self-centered, extremely perverted/sadistic, or both. Kat would then place a hand on Alaina's shoulder and give her a warm smile before moving on. "I'm really thankful to have the chance to meet you, as well! And I can tell that we're gonna have some amazing bouts in the future! And on top of that, we're gonna be able to use the money we raise to help out children. I can't think of a a match that I'd enjoy more!" She said with enthusiasm.

Katherine would then place a hand on her own chin and begin to contemplate aloud. "Heh, you sure don't hold back, though. You're right, who is gonna beat Wonder Woman? She's super tough. Man, I hope you're not picking a Wonder Woman costume with a skirt. The last skirted wrestler I fought here is still avoiding me, haha. But I'm getting sidetracked! Kat caught herself rambling a bit and addressed it by centering her focus back on the charity match.  "You flexing your muscles gives me an idea! I'll be She Hulk! And I won't be holding back, Alaina! We might be cool, but the I think the best way for us to hit if off and cement this friendship is by slamming each other silly in the ring." She said with a confident smile.

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) RoNDaILooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) RXleMMpLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PNIUArHLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PceFPw4
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) IgQk2vLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) PP89dH8Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) ZoIhtGgLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) C8s1fSLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:37 am

Alaina couldn't help but smile at Kats upbeat attitude. She was really a breath of fresh air among the crazies of the roster. "Girl you better bring it. She-Hulk is about to go down against Wonder Woman and for the record I will wear a two piece variant of her outfit. I gotta show off the abs and backside to draw in more money for charity." Alaina said with a wink. In a way the last thing she wanted to do was wear less attire to a match like this, but the more money she raised the better. If that meant showing off her abs instead of hiding them so be it. It was a necessary evil.

"I can go talk to the powers that be to set the match up and all that but for real, tell me a bit more about yourself." Alaina said in earnest. "Where did ya wrestle before? Did ya have any titles? Why get into this crazy sport anyway?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

Kat delighted in conversing with a kindred spirit. After getting winked at, she'd acknowledge Alaina's first set of statements. "I'll be joining you in showing off, so you won't have to do it alone if that helps at all, haha."

She'd hear out the rest of what her muscular, yet curvaceous, brunette friend had to say before continuing. "Sweet! I'll trust you to sort out the paperwork and such. I've never been that great at doing business that didn't involve a ring."  The Super Kitty would blush a little as Alaina inquired about her past. "Oh man! That's a first! Thanks so much for asking. I've met about half a dozen other girls here and no one's inquired about my past. It means a lot to have someone like you, with ample history here to ask me about my career before AFW. It might be a lot, but here goes." The blonde take a second to collect her thoughts before replying with a small lecture, given in an enthused tone accompanied by her usual confident smile.

"I've competed at a bunch of indie promotions in southern and southwest United States. All of 'em were small-time. I kept moving south to find more places to compete, eventually wrestling in Mexico. There were larger promotions, there. More money, televised matches, bigger names, my an actual cofee-maker and microwave, haha. I was definitely moving up the food chain! While I was down there, I picked up the mask, and after trying out a few different ones, I gave myself the whole cat gimmick. I made a lot of good friends and wrestled in many places. I've won titles in every promotion I've ever wrestled for, except this one. But that'll change soon! Titles came a little more easily in the smaller places, but I scratched and clawed my way to gold in 3 promotions in Mexico. Eventually, I heard about AFW and decided to expand my horizons by coming here. I even got to drag along a good friend of mine. Well, two actually: my manager and my bum tag partner. That dude kept trying to retire. I had to crash his retirement ceremony, wrestle him, and win to get him to tag with me and come all the way out here continue wrestling! Kat inhaled deeply after going through all that.

"How I ended up liking the sport isn't as long as all that other stuff, but I've already said plenty!" Kat would grab the chair she was sitting on before Alaina arrived, as well as another chair that happened to be next to it. She'd pull both of then towards herself and Alaina. "Now, I hope you're prepared to sit down and share your life's story with me since I've already spilled 98 percent of my beans to you. I'm delighted to here the story of how Alaina Sanders became "The Amazon"! And where you intend to go from here." She inquired with a warm smile, seemingly relieved to finally share her story and have a heart to heart with a friend at AFW.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:51 am

Alaina nodded at Kat spoke, listening intently. She had quite the interesting story, and one that Alaina couldn't hope to match. "My story is boring compared to yours Kat. I grew up in San Diego and played a lot of sports. I was sorta tall and always broad so an old teammate called me 'amazon.' Before I wrestled though I got out of school and was a nurse for a few years, only breaking into wrestling in a local promotion in 2013. My friend Charlie and I came over here in March 2014 and have wrestled here since. It kinda sucked being an older new person. I am almost 28 but haven't wrestled very long." Alaina said with a shrug.

"If you followed me at all you would know my first year and change was rough. I was 7-7 not going anywhere here when I got a surprise chance and managed to capitalize on it. I mean, I got lucky ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:36 am

The masked feline looked at Alaina as she explained how she got into wrestling and modestly summed up her career as a pro here in AFW. She leaned in close to Alaina and put a hand on her forearm to show she was being genuine with the praise she was about to give her.

"Hey, listen, friend. Don't sell yourself short. You don't need an interesting background story to be good at what you do. And you certainly don't need one to become a success. Heck, I don't do my homework on ANY of the wrestlers here and I knew of you. You're a veteran in these parts. A former champion that worked to earn it and saw to it that she had a fantastic reign!"

Kat gave Alaina a reassuring smile before finishing. "So find your confidence and figure out how to flaunt it. Or else She Hulk is gonna slam Wonder Woman straight through the canvas~!" She said with a silly tone and a wink.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am

Alaina let out a laugh as she jokingly squared up to the even bigger, muscular woman. "She-Hulk is an over-rated wannabe of Wonder Woman. She has power but not everything else." Alaina said with a smile and wink. IN all honesty she felt better about this than she had about anything since she had a shiny gold belt around her waist.

"Listen, gimme your number and I will get in touch with ya with specifics of the match. Maybe we can train together some time?" Alaina asked as she prepared to get Kat's contact information.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 am

Kat would laugh as Alaina teased about She-Hulk being inferior. She, too, was enjoying hanging out with a kindred spirit. When prompted for her number, she would silently wish to herself that Alaina would stick around for a bit. Most people usually got ready to go after exchanging contact into.

"It's a date, then!" The cat-themed wrestler said with a warm smile. "Lemme borrow your phone. I'll type my number in and save it as a contact. Let's bring our A game, so we can help these kids and put on a 6 star match!" She said confidently with a raised fist.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next