Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 4:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 2:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 11:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 pm

"P-Punishment..? b-but but, YOU were kicking me out in first place... ohh, well but it's true that i've lost that blessed match and so...here i am". Okami sighed in surrender and stripped himself in front of her. Once naked, he sat down on his knees, covering his crotch with both hands, blushing bright red as he looked away shyly.

"..Hm...?" he would blink then, tilting his head at Selene's pondering. The whole picture of the silver-haired boy kneeling in that cute shy manner and tilting his head to one side would really give him some kind of lost-puppy appearance.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Drugged winner (for Hawthorne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drugged winner (for Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Selene arched her head to the side, eying her quarry pensively. Still not quite coming to terms with everything. With a reluctant smile, she approached him and rubbed his head, as though she were petting him. "Well, then... there's no sense in me not making use of a man... boy... while I've got him." Taking a step back, she lifted off her blouse and threw it to the wayside. With a smooth motion, she slid her bottoms to the floor and tossed them in the same corner, now facing Okami completely naked.

"I'm already filthy, anyway. So let's go all out," She grinned, "I need to practice some of my holds, you see." She folded her arms across her chest, accentuating her already ample bosom, "So, let's make a game of it. Grappling only. If you manage to escape this room, you're free to go... as free as a naked lost puppy CAN be in the girl's dorm at least." She scoffed, "But... if I send you to slumberland twice... well, you're my bitch for the night. Sound... fun?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Okami gulped and blushed deeply, before the voluptuous beauty, which would probably accentuate his young looks. He knew he had no chance to pull back, so he just nodded shyly and said: "O-Ok.. deal. S-So.. do you need to get ready, or are we going to start now?" he asked, hinting at a timid wrestling stance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Selene arched her head, "Then again... if I AM going to have trouble with my holds, it'd be against someone who wasn't... such a runt... Ah, well." She faced Okami again, a feral grin on her face, "We start... now." With that, she'd move in and quickly try to circle around Okami, aiming to lock him in a full nelson.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

"G-Gasp...". Okami was a bit surprised by the sudden starting of their match, so Selene managed to get behind him. Though, he tried to squirm out of her clutches before she could lock him in the fullnelson. If successful, he would try and sneak towards the door in an early attempt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2