by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 am

"Not right now, cause now your a stress ball. Which is good because I have a lot of stress to get out." A y said mocking Sig further as she pressed against the smaller girl. Her face looked intrigued as Sig began panting, and not so much from the pain and she let out another wicked smile.

"And it looks like your enjoying your little role..." Amy squeezed as she began shacking and rubbing herself agains the ensnared Sig to get more of a reaction out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 am

"Nnnghh.. I'm- aahhmm...!" Sig's protest only ended in moan as Amy began to shake her and rub their bodies together to stimulate her.

She squirmed a bit more in the girl's embrace, but her struggle was gradually weakening from the mix of the crushing and the feeling of her front mashed by the bigger blonde. It was quite a deadly combination, really. Her arousal was building up rather quickly, and her face was already turning a bit red as she's getting hotter and bothered in Amy's hold.

"Oougghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:00 am

Slowly Sig's resistance began to crumble just like she knew it would and her grin got more sinister. Soon enough Sig would once be reduced to putty in her hands to use and abuse and brought her head forward, rubbing it against her opponent to add to the tension.

"Just stay there and let me know when your done denying your role in this Sig, then we can really get to work." Amy said as she squeezed her body once again to try and send her into a broken heap faster, she didn't really know why Sig tried to fight it but she certainly didn't mind reminding her why it was futile in the first place.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 am

The squeezing starting to get a little unbearable for her lithe figure, and the way Amy distracted her with her body to body rubbing was preventing Sig from thinking straight. She could only endure such torture for so long, her body already limping in the bigger blonde's grasps, and her will to resist was crumbling in Amy's embrace at a rapid pace...

"Unnnghghh... m-merccyy..." she finally croaked, her head rolled back slightly as she felt her remaining defiance being squeezed out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:26 am

Amy grins as Sig slowly but surely gives in to her submissive side and finally..saying her submission and letting Amy know that she's had enough of her silly concept of a fight and Amy is loving every second of it.

"Oh is that right Sig, have you had enough? Are you ready to accept your place Sig?" she said mockingly, keeping the hold in place until she heard all she wanted to hear out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:32 am

"Y-yesss... Y-yesss...!" Sig squeaked as Amy taunted her, feeling every muscles inside her turning into mush from the embrace. "It h-hurtsss..."

It hurt and it felt good at the same time, of course, although at the moment she could use a bit of relief from the crushing. As it was she was at the complete mercy of Amy, though, a thought that definitely only turning her on even further. The bigger blonde had already proven that she could destroy her even quicker than her redhead friend, so there was little point to keep resisting for the lithe blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 am

"Again' kinda the point but you still haven't accepted your place Sig." Amy said as she continued to crush the smaller blonde under her who was wallowing in the submission she placed under her but she could have easilily gotten her to say yes to anything.

"Come on then, tell me what you are Sig, you know the answer."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:14 am

With Amy being insistent on getting the exact words, Sig had to spend a bit longer in the girl's crushing embrace, weakening her and turning her on further at the same time. At this state she probably would just comply to anything that the bigger blonde want, as the pressure was getting more and more overwhelming.

"Gaahh... I-I'm y-your t-training dummy...! Y-your s-stress ball..! A-anythinggg...!" she unwittingly said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:53 am

As she expected Sig quickly caved to her demands and declared herself to be anything she wanted her to be, which suited Amy just fine. She realesed the pressure on the hold but keep Sig up in her arms as she leaned in and kissed the dazed blonde keeping her in place for a few seconds before she broke it off and let go.

"That was your reward, I remember how much you liked those. Now we just need to know what to do with you from here." Amy said as she's placed her foot on the downed Sig, grinding it in place to show off her dominance.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:01 am

Sig moaned weakly as Amy kissed her after easing up her embrace, turning her putty in almost no time. She was pretty much already quite wet down there from the squeezing and rubbing session. Her lithe form dropped like a twig as the bigger blonde released her, and she writhed and moaned a bit as the girl then grind her foot on her conquered body.

"Nnnn..."

Her expression was filled with embarrassment and admiration for Amy, who looked divine in her towering state, like a goddess looking down on an insignificant being. The thought only got herself even more excited, and she couldn't really wait to be toyed and abused by the bigger blonde as it was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next