Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:17 am

Amy smirked at Sig's fake bell but merley moved forward, she knew why the blonde had made this challenge and it wasn't to get revenge, she didn't doubt that if Sig got control she gladly pay her back for the match but she was pretty confident that even Sig wasn't coming in her pe thinking she could take her.

Her suspicions felt confirmed as Sig put her hands up in a test of strength, something Sig had very little chances of winning but Amy just happily moved in and locked arms with the smaller girl, toying key putting less pressure to let Sig get the advantage before slowly pushing her all her force in to send her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 am

"Hnngg..." Sig began to push after Amy accepted her lock up, half grinning at the bigger girl.

Strangely, it initially felt like she was able to push her sparring partner for a bit, although it was quickly revealed to her then that Amy was just toying with her. The moment the girl put more and more strength into her pushing, she was easily forced back, to the point her balance was disrupted and she fell on one knee.

"Ughh..." she tried to hold her ground as much as she could, although it didn't look like she'd stand a chance at all against the bigger girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 am

Amy pushed Sig down to her knees as a means of showcasing her strength but after that felt no reason to prolong the hold and with her hands, lifted Sig back up to her feet to drive her knee into the blondes gut.

From there she would let's ofSigs arms and wrap her arms around her back to lift her up for a powerbomb. "As a good trading dummy should be, I'm going to test quite a it of my are sneak on you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:16 am

Sig was pulled up, but not because Amy wanted to help her stand or anything. The bigger blonde drove her knee into her gut instead, causing her to groan and bend over, feeling a bit dazed as well as Amy clearly packed more punch than her friend Chelsea. In her weakened state, she was then lifted by the girl in a setup for a powerbomb, and was unable to do anything but to squirm midair.

"Aaahh...! I-I'm not your training dummy...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:45 am

"From what Ife seen that sums you up nicely, your not exactly proving me wrong from up there. Amy said as she walked around holding Sig up to show her power.

From there she would eventually drop Sig back down to the ground. "Although I'm open to give you the chance to try and prove me wrong."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:50 am

"Augh!" Sig cried as Amy slammed her down the mat after carrying her around for a bit. "Uhh..."

Her world seemed to spin for a bit after the crash. She groaned and squirmed on the mat for a bit, before attempting to get up on her hands and knees at the very least. Her head still felt rather dizzy, but Amy didn't look like the type who'd give her too much recovery time.

"I-I'm going to prove you wrong..." she hissed, before attempting to push herself towards the bigger blonde, trying to take her down almost in a rugby-like fashion despite her weakened state and the fact that there was barely any space between them that'd give her the momentum. "Hyaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:17 am

Amy moved in and tried to lift Sig back up to her feet to try and take the fight out of her further when Sig came back up and tried to take her down but she didn't have the necessary momentum to get her down.

Amy acted fast and grabbed Sig's waist and used her raw strength to lift her off the ground once again before turning to send her on her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:22 am

It was a foolish move in hindsight, but Sig only realized it when she was lifted off the ground once again by Amy, who'd then send her back to the ground with another slam. She cried, her lithe form bounce once on the mat before she lied sprawled, panting. Even if she wanted to get up straight away, it didn't look like it's a possible thing to do due to her dazed state.

"Nnnghh... ughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 am

In hindsight she could easily do several things that could keep her opponent down and leave a mess In a few minutes but she t it was important to take her time to really mess with Sig. "Come on I'm still waiting, your gonna do something, cause I will."

Amy ran to the ropes and bounced off them before jumping in the air for a body splash, it was more Chelsea's style but she no she'd have to go al out to deal with the the blonde to much.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:18 am

Despite saying that she's waiting for Sig to do something, Amy went to the ropes and bounced herself off them, before splashing her bigger figure on the sprawled blonde. Sig forced herself to move despite her current state, pushing herself off the path of Amy's landing spot, barely managed to escaped the girl's splash in the end.

She'd try to roll away from the bigger blonde, but her attempt was rather sluggish at the moment. If she could drag herself towards the ropes, maybe she could have a bit of break from Amy's attacks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next