Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 10 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:47 am

The two friends looked arm each other deviously before moving over to Sigs side with the two on each side. From there they would both sit on that side of Sig's face, another embarrassing move on their part.

Chelsea and Amy then brought their hands down on a respective breast as well to further turn on the blonde and see how much more they could get out of the drained Sig.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:56 am

Sig felt like she barely had the strength to even pull herself up. Part of her just wanted to remain on her back, waiting for further abuse and teasing by the two. That was exactly what happened, as Chelsea and Amy then moved to her sides, and descended their butts right on her face. She didn't even really have a time to be surprised.

"Mmmm...!" the lithe blonde squealed, the crushing weight of two girl's derrieres on her features made it even more difficult for her to even try something.

The hands of the bigger blonde and her redhead friend then seized her breasts, and Sig could only wriggled helplessly under the two girls while letting out muffled moans into their ass cheeks. Despite the breathing problem she's having, it looked like she wasn't really complaining being a seat to Amy and Chelsea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:59 am

Sig was clearly almost out of it, not even reacting to their move until it was already on her face even though from where she was she should have seen it coming a mile away. Still it was the point of their excessive today was to see how much they could do to the submissive little blonde before she reached her final point.

Amy took the next step, her hand slowly crawling around Sig's body until it reached her exposed sex and began working her fingers through it, while Chelsea happily used her other hand to play with both of Sig's cute little breasts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:05 am

"Mmmmrrrff..." Sig could only mumbled her moan as the hand of Amy now trailed down to her slick womanhood, while Chelsea's both hands were on her breasts now.

She continued to writhe under the two, her movement was weakening from the smother, her mind once again occupied with various delicious sensations that kept her on a delighted, docile state. If she had the strength she probably would have tried to rub her crotch some more on Amy's hand!

"Mmmnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:39 pm

"Do you think she'll pass out before can cum?" Amy asked her friend to pass the time, noticing Sig's reaction growing weaker, her body growing tired and showing how she likely wouldn't even be getting out of the gym on her own power.

"Naw shell end concious, all bets are off right after though. Speaking of which we should probably figure out what to do with her after the fact, she probably isn't getting up for awhile and I wouldn't want to leave her here for some pervert to find and take advantage of."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:29 am

Sig herself was actually wondering the answer to that question. She felt like she could endure another orgasm even in her current state, but being deprived of air like this surely lowering her chances to stay conscious. She felt herself growing weaker as her arousal was pumping up.

The blonde tried to make some effort to stay conscious, like conserving her breath or even moving her head a bit to find a bit of a gap between the two asses that's smothering her face. As she became lightheaded from both the pleasure and the lack of air, however, Sig seemed quite resigned to whatever fate awaited her in the hands of Amy and Chelsea.

"Mmmbbff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:07 am

"We can just take her over to my place, she's harmless." Amy said nonchantly, only for Chelsea to scowl. "You live in an one person apartment where's she gonna stay there? She's better off if I take her to my place until she wakes up, at least then she has a bed." The two continued ther conversation while messing with Sig's body unaware of how close they were to get her to her final climax.

"Your worried about beds, this kinky bitch has probably slept in worse situations she can handle one day if that of my flat." "you just want her for more fun time when she wakes up, you do realize she probably has someone else to to attend to."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:14 am

Sig barely getting the conversation between Amy and Chelsea as the two continued to run their hands on her body while talking to each other as if she wasn't really there. She definitely wouldn't really complain whose place she ended up in, the thought of another impending orgasm was occupying her mind at the moment.

It took a while due to the number of climaxes she already had today, but eventually she began to tense up for a bit. Sig then twitched and writhed under the redhead and the bigger blonde as she let out a long drawn moan into their ass, her lithe figure arched and rolled while her juices began to flow out again.

"Mmmmggghhh..."

Everything seemed to start blacking out from that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 am

The two were still arguing when they heard Sig's final moan and her fluids slipped through Amy's fingers as Sig's body immediately began to give out, she relaxed and they were both sure she was indeed out of it.

Getting of her face Chelsea quickly grabbed her and lifted her naked body up in a bridal carry. Amy grabbed her discarded clothing and placed them on top of the blonde. "Try not to have too much fun without me." Amy winked as she went to get her bag, having gotten her workout and much more. "Whatever, at least she's light. Come on Sig let's go home." Chelsea said as she headed towards the exit to give the girl solace to stay until she woke up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10