Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 6 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 am

Amy face palmed at her words. "Damn It Sig, I thought we already cleared this part." Chelsea walked up to the defiant blonde with a smirk. "What are you an exclusive to Amy now? Or are you still trying to start something."

Chelsea got close to Sig's face and opened her mouth to speak once again but suddenly drove her fist forward and nailed Sig's belly. "Huess I'll just have to remind to if your place."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 am

"Gah!" Sig bent over in no time the moment Chelsea's fist connected with her belly, their proximity made her head rested on the shoulder of the redhead a bit. "Ugghh..."

She backpedaled clumsily, her footing wobbly as she hadn't fully recovered from the smothering and her orgasm from before. Chelsea's strike probably was something she could deal with better in her prime condition, but she was anything but fresh now.

Stumbling towards one of the corners, Sig could only try to put an arm up for what barely passed as a defensive measure, still hurting a little from Chelsea's hit. She tried to watch for the girl's movement, but her focus wasn't all there yet due to all sorts of sensations that's running inside her lithe figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 am

"Im not your training dummy. Says the girl who literally begged us to play with her in a match." Chelsea mocked as she moved to the opposite corner, witnessing Sig's efforts to stay up and defend herself after the punch.

"Oh the corners a nice place to work, stay right there girl." Chelsea charged forward and jumped as she neared the opposing corner, coming in for a hot dropkick to keep her in place.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:41 am

Sig twitched a bit and blushed as Chelsea reminded her that she begged her and Amy to play with her during their match. That clearly threw her focus off, thus allowing the redhead to go at her and send her to the nearby turnbuckle with a dropkick!

"Augh!" the lithe blonde cried as her back crashed to the corner, her arms hung on the top ropes afterwards as she slumped against the turnbuckle, panting. "Nnghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:02 am

Chelsea landed her kick and and Sig started using the ropes fully to stay up, hanging on them fully for support. It was exactly where Chelsea wanted her to try some things out. She closed the gap and used the the bottom ropes to raise her up as she made her move.

"Lets see how much you enjoy this." Chelsea said as she pushed her breasts against Sig's face while using her hands to steady herself and she moved left and right to tease Sig further.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

"Mmmm...!" Sig let out a muffled protest as Chelsea took advantage of her position by climbing on the bottom ropes and pressed her breasts on her features.

Compared to Amy's, the redhead's tits were smaller and less effective in smothering, but it's still quite embarrassing to be subjected to the treatment Sig received from Chelsea. Being trapped and having the girl's breasts rubbed all over her features made her squirmed cutely in the corner, unable to offer a proper resistance as she's still a bit winded from the previous hit.

Sig would try to push Chelsea off her eventually. Being distracted by the swaying breasts on her face definitely didn't help her effort, but she obviously couldn't let the redhead do what she's been doing to her for too much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:16 am

Sig took a while before she remembers she was supposed to fight back and pushed against her smother to get her off her. Chelsea laughed at the feeble efforts of the blonde but decided that there was more fun to be had.

Jumping back Chelsea would keep Sig from trying to escape with another gut punch, then following it up with to choos to her chest before she would place a hand there and and keep Sig in place. "Now I need to figure out what else to do with you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:12 am

For her trouble Sig found herself being hit on the stomach and chest by Chelsea, leaving her even more weakened in the corner. The redhead then hold her there with a hand, which apparently was enough due to her current condition, as Sig was just panting and groaning on the turnbuckle at the moment.

"Ugghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:48 am

Sig wasnt making much of an effort to fight out of her current predicts ant which suited her just fine. "Oh I recognize that look, someone's ready to for more pleasure and less pain." Chelsea said as she brought her knee up and began rubbing it against Sig's sex.

She moved in closer so there bodies were pressed to each other as her knee moved around her crotch. She still had her pants on but she knew Sig didn't need much to to get herself aroused.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:54 am

Sig wasn't denying what Chelsea said, as the girl was kinda right on the mark at the moment. The moment she felt the redhead's knee on her already wet pants, the lithe blonde moaned and rolled her head back slightly, her body felt a bit relaxed. Chelsea then leaned forward and pressed their bodies together, further turning Sig hotter and more bothered, although she did a half heart attempt to push the girl.

"Oohh... mmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next