Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 am

"Oh she's losing it, hold her there I'll get her from behind." Amy said as she walked to the corner they were at but as she got close Chelsea pulled Sig back. "Whats the problem?" she asked upon seeing Chelsea face. "Sorry but I don't feel like sharing, not until I get this little girl to scream my name, you already had your fun."

Chelsea then grabbed the still stunnedSig and put her in a bearhug, though not with enough pressure that she was causing a lot of pain as she still angled it so she could use her knee to arouse Sig and bright her face forward to nuzzle her neck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 am

Sig heard Amy's voice, but then Chelsea pulled her away from the corner, as if she's keeping her away from her friend. She moaned as her body was mashed against the redhead's, the knee rubbing and face nuzzling gradually turning her putty in Chelsea's grasps. If there was any brief disappointment of not being toyed around by both Amy and Chelsea, it was quickly washed over by the growing pleasure that's driving her towards the edge.

"Ahhnn... mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:15 am

"Chelsea be fair, I didn't bring you here to hog our training dummy." Amy pouted like some girl arguing with someone over a toy while Chelsea laughs it off. "No but you did bring me here so there's no way I'm not getting my turn now that I'm here, we can have more fun after I'm done." Chelsea said never relenting on her motive.

Chelse continiee her work, her nuzzling turning more into kissing similar to the way Amy does it to try and get Sig to her climax once and for all soAmy could finally get her own turn.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:21 am

As Chelsea continued to stimulate her, Sig's arousal was building up and up until she was driven to the point of no return. She began to tense and shiver in the redhead's grasps, her head rolled back as she sensed her second orgasm coming up. The mention about more fun afterwards also sped up the journey, her submissive side had fully taken over at this point.

"Aaahh... C-Chelseaa.... c-ccumminngg...!" she finally cried in pleasure as her body squirmed within the redhead's embrace, her juices would soon drenching her already wet pants once again. "O-ooohhh... Oohh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:56 am

Soon enough Skg was squirming in her place as she felt her body tense up to show how close she was to cumming and Chelsea gladly made her move to finish the job. Soon enough Sig was moaning out her name as she came for the 2nd time in her plan for revenge.

Chelsea dropped Sig and motioned for Amy to come in. "Alright now we can share her." Amy entered the ring and moved over to their downed opponent. "Dont worry Sig just think about how fun our match was, cause this will only be better without the crowd distracting us."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:03 am

Sig fell to the mat as Chelsea released, and she would moan and writhe with a silly expression for a while after her climax, still lingering in its afterglow. She saw Amy now approached her and it only made her getting all excited again despite just having an orgasms seconds ago. Her body slightly trembling in anticipation of what the two would do to her, and the blushes on her cheeks probably kinda revealed what she was thinking to Amy and Chelsea.

"B-b-better...?" she blurted, almost looking happy about what she just heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 am

"Of course, look around, there's no match going on no need to speed up for win, no one to interfere, you know what that means? Me and Chelsea have you here for as long as we want." Amy said knowing that deep down this would also excite the already exhausted Sig while Cheksea came down and brought her face inches away from Sig's

"Yes that's what we intend for it to be anyway but here's the thing, you still have this little notion we need to get out of you and here's how" She said as she looked the blonde and gave her a quick peck to indict her to make the right choice. "Tel us what you are, not just to Amy but to me, to both of us."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 am

Sig's cheeks warmed up instantly as she heard what Amy and Chelsea said, while she also felt a bit of jolt spreading through her body. With her defiance already driven out of her, she was quick to comply with their demands. Being their training dummy or plaything was definitely something she would love anyways, she there's no reason for her to refuse such request.

"A-ahh... I-I'm Amy and Chelsea's t-training dummy..." she said submissively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am

Chelsea smiled and gave a much longer kiss to the exhausted Sig as a reward. "See that wasn't so hard and look what it gets you." Chlsea said before retrying to the kiss whil Amy want to her pants and began to remove them. "Thse can't be comfortable anymore." She says as she does so before moving to Sig's much more expose crotch.

"Wel since Chelsea's taking all the fun there I might as well have fun over here." Amy said as she brough her foot down and began playing with her crotch in a reverse of the match they had not to long ago.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:15 am

"Mmm..." Sig moaned as Chelsea kissed her while Amy removed her cum soaked pants and panties.

What the bigger blonde did afterwards made her bucked off once, her body electrified from feeling Amy's foot pressed and rubbed her womanhood, causing her to wriggle cutely on the mat. Her moaning into Chelsea's lips picked its volume instantly as her expression turned silly again.

"Mmmmhhh...! Mmmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next