Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. Empty Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:15 am

Amy came in and began working in her cardio as she did laps around the ring, after a series of matches and a frustrating match with Kyoko, not against her mind you she need to let off some steam, the gym was completely empty for some reason so their was no one to work with and she didn't like using dummies to get her anger out, they just didn't work for that.

After that Amy began doing some sit ups, slowly and aggressively doing each one as she tried to think of anything she could do to get her mind off the stupidity that was her tag team match...
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Her favorite training dummy. Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:22 am

It's one of those times when Sig decided to pay the AFW gym a visit since her mistress was busy and she was bored at her place. She was initially a bit disappointed to see the gym was almost completely empty, but the moment she spotted the only person who's working out inside, her eyes brightened up. She could say it might be her lucky day today.

Quickly skipping around like an excited child, she'd put her stuffs nearby before hopping in front of Amy, flashing her a friendly smile. It's as if she had completely forgotten about what the bigger blonde and her friend did to her during their encounter on the ring, which hadn't been too long at all.

"Hey!" she greeted. "Just by yourself today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 am

Amy's mind was focused on the task ahead of her, her yes closed as she lifted herself over and over again that she didn't see the blonde enter and notice her, or her her approach even though dud to the lack of anyone else here would have been more obvious. Still she finally did when the girl stepped near her and greeted her her eyes looking up at her beaming smile.

Amy found the smile being returned, for reasons that Sig probably wouldn't like, or she would, Amy still didn't quite have her pegged down. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Yeah I'm alone but for now that's for the better given some recent bs." Amy said looking up at the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:51 am

"Heheh~" Sig giggled as Amy smiled at her, although what the girl said made her blinked her eyes once. "Aw, someone's not in a good mood?" she asked.

Sig wasn't really the type who follow the things that going around. She didn't really follow Amy's career or her friend, apart from the match they had together that one time. She wasn't really sure whether Amy was upset over things that happened in AFW or not, but she might be able to make things better for the bigger girl, or so she thought.

"Well, tell you what, I'm here to challenge you!" she declared boldly, almost innocently as if she had no idea what she's walking into. "I mean, sure you had your fun in the ring, but it was your friend who did most of the work, yes?" her expression remained friendly as she spoke, and she gave a bit of pause before tilting her head to the side a bit. "So how about it? If you want to let off some steam... heh heh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:00 am

Amy chuckled at Sig's vibrant attitude, it was a far cry from the malicious looking girl she looked like at first, the one that made her hesitant let Che,sea go first but it was obvious she was far from her initial assumption. "Its nothing just, stupidity is all, nothing meant towards you." she said honesty, if anything Sig could prove to be the best thing for her in the past couple of days.

She was a bit surprised when Sig childlessly challenged her, tacking on the fact that Chelsea had done roughly 70% of he work. "Heh, you say that but are you challenging me for revenge or did you just miss my kisses?" she teased right back before getting to her feet. "But I'll gladly accept, cause letting off some steam is exactly what I need right now, and I found a nice training dummy."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 am

"W-wha...? I-I'm definitely going for revenge...!" Sig looked away for a bit, although she'd then turn her face around to Amy and stuck her tongue out. "I miss more than just the kisses, though, heh heh~"

Seeing the girl stood up to her full height and hearing her accepted challenge made Sig smiled in excitement. She didn't really expect Amy to refuse, but now they could really have some fun together. The lithe girl was almost jumping on her spot just from being excited.

"T-training dummy...? Don't be surprised when I kick your ass, then!" she pouted defiantly, looking up at Amy while stepping closer to the girl to lightly push herself on the bigger blonde, her arms on her waists.

She was wearing a white sports bra and black training pants, with nothing underneath so there wasn't much covering her chest as it was. Amy already smelt a bit sweaty from her workout, but that only seemed to draw Sig closer to the girl rather than drifting her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 pm

"Sure you are." Amy said dismissively of Sig's words, though she did believe her when she said she missed more then just her kisses. She seemed much more alive now then in their match, like getting dominate by the two of them made them more approachable in her mind, she was definetly a weird one but then again everyone she knew had their quirks.

"Yeah a training dummy but even better since you can't make them scream or other things..." she said teasingly regarding what she could to Sig. "If you think you can try but don't be surprised when we're back to square one. And don't hunk your gonna have as much fun as last time, like I said bad mood so I need to punch something, don't worry though I'll try to avoid your face."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:30 pm

"Hmmph," Sig scoffed playfully as she heard what Amy said. "Gee, thanks..." she said a bit sarcastically as the bigger blonde told her about avoiding her face. "Well, then, what are we waiting for?"

She tilted her head again and began to walk towards the ring in the gym. The place being empty meant that they could use it to their heart's content unless more people were going to arrive at some later point. Sig had to say she was hoping that no one else would show up so she could enjoy some private time with Amy, even if they're not exactly going to be intimate.

Slipping herself under the ropes, the lithe girl would do some stretching to prepare herself, her eyes kept starting on Amy's bigger figure as she waited for the girl to come into the ring. Her body and mind still remembered the match they had together like it was yesterday, and as the memories flowing into her head for a bit, she could feel her cheeks warming, possibly blushing lightly from remembering it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Amy followed Sig into the ring and Streched a little bit more. Though it was more in a show off manner the any actual desire or need to stretch she was confident she would take Sig down quickly and just wanted to give the blonde a good show of her arms, abs, and legs.

"Alright Sig you ready for this?" Amy asked putting her hands up and behind her back. Ill even give you the first shot." she offered.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:09 am

Sig continued to glance at Amy a few times more as the girl stretched herself, her excitement building up as she did so. Finally it was time to start, although what the biggest blonde said made her scoffed playfully.

"Hmmph," she let out. "Okay, ding ding," said Sig as she signaled the start of their spar.

She circled around Amy a bit, thinking of what should she do to the bigger blonde, but ultimately brought her hands up to lock up with the girl. It didn't take a genius to guess the outcome of a contest of strength between them, most likely, but Sig was known to be quite audacious at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next