Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Her favorite training dummy.

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her favorite training dummy. - Page 5 Empty Re: Her favorite training dummy.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:29 am

Once again Sig looked lost in her own lust and submissiveness, any fight she intended to put finally crushed as Amy contemplated how to proceed. Suddenly an idea came to her head and moved her foot out the way.

"Okay well you've already proven yourself as a punching bag and as my stress ball so let's try how good you are at this." Amy turned around and sat down on Sig's face, shaking her rear end for emphasis on her control.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 am

Sig watched as Amy lowered herself down, wondering what the girl had in mind now that she had her utterly defeated again. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized what the bigger blonde as plotting, but there wasn't much she could do in her current state, and soon enough the smooth butt of Amy descended on her face.

"Mmmmff..." she groaned as the bigger blonde's ass were rubbed on her features from the shaking, her body squirmed cutely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:18 am

"No wonder you enjoy those P.O.W matches and getting enslaved, your good at whatever someone need from you." Amy said as she brought her hand forward and slipped them under Sig's paints to play with her sex. "Thats right, after our first match I looked you up and saw all your matches, I know what your all about. How you enjoy getting manhandled by your Mistress and anyone else who feels like playing with you. It's brings to question who actually wins, the, or you."

Amy said intent on bring Sig to climax while keeping her head under her rear, she had some ideas but she needed time to get them arranged so she'd rather Sig wasn't conscious to do so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 am

Sig could only mumble under the ass of Amy as the girl taunted her, her struggling weakening from being deprived of air. She couldn't deny the bigger blonde's accusation even if she want to try, and honestly, Amy was right on the mark with her words...

With the girl's hand starting to play with her already wet sex, Sig could feel herself turning into a puddle in Amy's hand. She felt lightheaded from the smothering, but the sensation between her legs were pretty clear. The lithe girl wriggled under Amy while moaning into her butt, slowly but surely being driven towards the edge as it was.

"Mmmbbfff... mmhhff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:31 am

Amy happily proceeded, confident in her pure co trol over e smaller girl who had pretty much given in to her inner desires. Amy didn't understand why she bothered to fight anyway, maybe it part of the appeal for her she wasn't the kind to stand and take it so it's not she'd understand anyway.

"Thats it Sig just let it all out, we both know you want to. Then when you pass out, I'll have another pleasant surpise for you when you wake up." Amy said as she continued to smother her face while playing with her body which was tending up and giving away how close she was to blowing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:39 am

The thought of passing out didn't really excite Sig, but as it was she had no say on the matter as it was Amy who's in full control. With her arousal growing quickly and her body weakening, at the moment she cared more about getting an orgasm first rather than passing out! After all it wouldn't be surprising if Amy suddenly changed her mind and denied her release as she had done so with her friend during their match.

Her lower half bucking up a few times, trying to rub the hand of Amy herself to speed up her climax, no matter how silly it made her looked. She moaned and writhed under the bigger blonde, her body tensing up and bucking off a bit stronger as she approached her orgasm, and when it finally happened, she let out a loud, long drawn moan that was muffled by the soft butt of Amy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhfffff..."

Her pants got wet in no time as her body limping under the bigger girl's. Her consciousness was still there, but it didn't take long for her to reach slumberland from that point with Amy's ass keep blocking her airways. Eventually she stopped writhing under the bigger blonde as she fainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:05 am

Amy could almost laugh as Sig's body tried to finish the job, thrusting up and down to get her to her climax faster before she eventually came, her moan exhaling under her. Shortly afterwards she passed out and Amy checked her arm first before standing up and admiring the beaten girl. Not wanting to waste precious seconds she went to her phone and called up another face Sig might love. "Hey, your gonna want to get to the gym and in some workout clothes, I have a surpise your gonna love."

Chelsea only lived a few minutes from the gym so she wouldn't take long and soon enough after 10 minutes she was in the gym, wearing a sports bra and some shorts. Chelsea gave Amy a confused look until she pointed down to the girl in the ring. Chelsea's eyes widened to see Sig laid out on the floor and back at the snickering Amy as she entered the ring. "She challenged me for revenge if you can believe it?" Amy explained getting a laugh from the redhead. Oh I'm sure that was on her mind challenging you, but let's go ahead and get her up, time to wake up Sig." Chelsea said patting the blondes face whil the two loomed over her in a familiar fashion.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:12 am

Sig felt like someone's tapping her face and she eventually came to her senses, although not completely. Her sight was a little blurry and her body felt heavy, but she saw two shadowy figure looming over her instead of one for some reason. Shaking her head weakly, she blinked her eyes to make sure that it wasn't the effect of fainting that made her seeing double. As her vision returned fully, Sig gasped as she saw that Chelsea was now here to join Amy, both girls looking down on her fatigued form.

"Ah... uh... h-hi...?" she greeted meekly, her face blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:01 am

"Hi, having fun are we. Now what's this I hear about revenge. Cause I distinctly remember there being two of us there yet you felt like calling out only one of us. Were you trying to leave me out of it Sig?" Chelsea said her voice somewhere between mockingly sweet and annoyed. Amy walked out of the ring and looked on eager to see what her friend had planned.

"It was but rude to leave me out of the fun but here's your chance to make up for it. Get up its my turn to practice on the training dummy." Chelsea said as she backed away waiting for Sig to comply.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:08 am

"W-well, it wasn't a planned challenge..." Sig replied as she heard what Chelsea said, finding herself feeling both excited and nervous now that the two of them were here.

Amy went out of the ring while Chelsea then told her to get up. Sig figured that it's probably the bigger blonde who called her friend, but she definitely not going to complain. Getting up to her feet wasn't as easy of a task due to her sluggish state, and even her footing was shaky after she managed to stand.

Her slightly groggy expression pretty much told her that she's not really in a condition to fight a fresh opponent, but neither Amy or Chelsea would care about it. Not that she was too concerned too much herself.

"I-I'm not your training dummy," she said as some of her defiance returned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next