by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Spoiler:

Moment after she was trying to find the area where anyone who is interested in joining the Hentai, was a bit busy with her.... morning routine at home, now finally here and wanted to dress to impress, as well hopefully getting a chance to participate to win that belt, it was sad she lost against Taylor as shes the Friction champ, but its okay, losing is good once n awhile especially a champ like her, but if Valerie could get her own title belt, then she'll have lots of people to play with, or play with her, anytime.

"Mmmmm~ Who do I need to talk with about this?~" Valerie stood almost at the entrance right in the middle path where she have her finger in the mouth, lightly pinching the tip as she looks around figuring out who she needs to talk to, maybe someone who does look like a manager or someone that organized the place n such, possibly that girl seemingly checking everyone who is here.

"Excuse me dear, who do I need to talk to about this Hentai Tension?~ I would love to join and.... play~"

Although, she would expected someone else could butt in and give her the information she needs.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Irene's attention was temporarily drawn away from her former lover when a new woman entered the room and asked a question in what seemed to be her direction. Thanks to the title match with Taylor Parker, Irene already knew who this woman was: Valerie Von Vulpes. Smiling nervously, Irene turned toward the famous contender and answered to the best of her ability.

“Melissa Sellers isn't here right now, so everyone is still just waiting. I, uh...think those two are her assistants, so if you have any questions, you should ask them,” Irene said, pointing toward Nina and Nikki. They were the only women who were almost as short as Irene was, which made them distinguishable in the group. Irene took one last look at the newcomer, blushing as her eyes lingered on the woman's impressive bust, before finally turning back to Leon.

“Sorry about that,” Irene said, blushing even more fiercely as he treated her to a kiss on the back of the hand. She smiled happily at him. “You're a charmer, Leon. As much as I'd like to melt into your arms right now, I don't want Melissa Sellers or her assistants to think I'm weak. I mean...have you seen these other women?!” Irene gestured to the half-naked vixen and well-endowed newcomer, the only other women present. “Between them and the tough guys who've showed up, I'm not liking my odds.”

Irene decided not to bring up the possibility of round two against Leon himself. She didn't know what was in store for her, or any of the other contestants. That was all dependent on Melissa Sellers herself, who still hadn't shown up to greet them. “So, have you had any other matches since ours? I've been having a rough time...especially when one of my opponents kidnapped me after our fight was over. That was one hell of an experience.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 am

Speak of the devil, it was at that point that Melissa Sellers herself walked in. She looked briefly around the room, noting that (as she had suspected) the majority of people in the room was males... It was just lucky she hadn't walked in a few moments ago when the only female apart from the nurses had been Sabine. Melissa's somewhat sexist views of the opposite gender was fairly well known and gossiped about. It was even indicated in the latest email she had sent inviting Tension wrestlers to this event. She gave a faint smile.

Spoiler:

"Good afternoon dearies..." She said walking elegantly through the room wearing a black dress with a generous slit down one side, showing off her leg and thigh. A combination of dark red and purple embroider patterns was faintly visible covering the attire. She always seemed to dress to impress.

"I'm sure you are all very eager to get started.." She said collecting a note pad from Nikki and examining it quickly. "I will see you one at a time... Hmm... Starting with. Mr Zokaro... If you could step through please..." She said, not even looking to see if who'd follow as she headed into her office at the back.

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 am

Leon was about to continue speaking with Irene, when another woman entered. The Frenchman looked in the direction of the voice and would see what Ms Inger did, and he raised an eyebrow in interest. The young man couldn't say he knew the woman, but truly she looked exotic. Her hair colour wasn't something commonly seen in Leon's home of France, another reminder of why Tension was worth the time that Mr La Rouge spent thus far.

He said nothing though, as right now he was entertaining his "Friend" Irene. Who was speaking of the competition, the other women in the room were a half naked woman and the other who just entered. Leon turned to Irene and cracked a grin before saying "Mon amie there is but naught to be concerned about, rather there is fun to be had. If you can handle a night with moi then you should be alright against any one of these people."

Upon being asked what had gone on with Leon he was also told that Irene had been kidnapped at one point, and at this the Frenchman's eyes went wide. Was that not a crime in most places? Had Irene met some person and they stuck her in a sack or something like that?

"Hrmm, well I was to have another match. It was against a gypsy dancer by the name of Soraya, alas she was a no show to the fight. No doubt afraid of yours truly, can't say I blame her though. She didn't spend the time knowing me that you have.~ But still my dear, when you say you were kidnapped. Who was this cretin that would dare to do so?" Leon spoke at the end with a hint of anger in his voice, he doubted that Irene had a fun time there.

Before Leon could press on though Melissa Sellers arrived on the scene, the boss of Tension. Looking fine as Leon expected the head of this organisation to be, and that meant it was time for people to be seen to. Jay Zokaro was up and the Frenchman turned his head to see the person, and smirked at him for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:09 pm

If Jay was looking up or forward at all, he'd stop doing that and look back to the floor when the big boss entered the room. He didnt need to see Melissa to know who she was and when she entered the room. Jay could just feel the power and confidence enter. More than anyone in this room, including himself. He hadn't said much to anyone else that entered either, so they probably still don't  know him.

And from what he could hear in Melissa's voice, she didnt seem to know Jay. A complete opposite of what he thought. But then again, that didnt matter. He stood up to follow her, looking forward most of the time. Although he would return Leon's smirk with a glare.

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:04 pm

The silver suit-wearing wrestler had been standing against the wall for some time now just observing the competition and trying to listen for any telling words from the various conversations that had started. They weren't a terribly talkative bunch, but enough was being said to entertain Maxwell's ears. Not too much time had passed before two women walked in one after the other. The first appeared to be a little conservative in clothing choice, especially when compared to the topless Brazilian in the room, but she was cute enough to garner a small grin. The second entered in a rather energetic fashion, waltzing in with a rather exotic outfit and quite some curvature to boot.

Maxwell Edison kept his composure though, albeit he was feeling a little antsy to get some excitement going on in the office. Where was Ms. Sellers? He was just about ready to open his mouth to say something to the assistants, not unlike Jay, a third woman walked into the waiting room. She had quite the air of authority about her even as she wore quite the teasing little black dress. His eyes were wide with excitement about the powerful leader of the Tension brand. He always had a preference for women of power, and she was the queen of the league as long as there wasn't a champion. Max was just glad he wasn't her first victim in this supposed interviewing process as she called in Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Sabine pouted as Daisuke rebuffed her teasing, but his confidence was something that could be fun to break in. "Aww, such a shame... so focused on winning you'll forget to have fun." She moaned, twisting herself until she was upside down in her chair by the time Melissa Sellers made her entrance. The Brazilian's skin tingling with anticipation as she pulled away her first victim.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Stepping into Melissa office was like stepping into a whole another world in comparison to the waiting room... Unlike her sister Cassandra (who tended to prefer the modern traditional items you'd find in an office), Melissa had openly embraced the ideals of Japanese culture... Wooden floorboards lined the ground and two bonsai tree plants sat in opposite corners of the room and along the side of one wall was a selection of 3 sheathed blades... a tanto, a wakazashi and a kantana. Over the top of them sat a decorative geisha mask.

Melissa walked towards the far end of the room, there was a slightly raised platform just infront a set of French sliding doors that almost entirely took up the far wall and led out onto what appeared to be a balcony. As impressive as the whole office did look, there was a certain weird vibe coming from it... Everything looked too pristine and almost un-lived.

Melissa moved to the French doors, sliding them open to let a bit of fresh air into the room.

"So deary... You wish to challenge for Hentai title?"
She asked rhetorically, of course if Jay was here there would be no other reason. "How odd... I don't recall seeing your name against many hentai bouts in the past."

Nikki fell quite as Melissa entered the room... But now that she had taken Jay, her first victim or applicant into the office, she was able to turn and respond to Valerie... Even though Irene had already kind of responded

"Hi.. er yes... sorry. This is the waiting room for the Hentai Tension opportunity..." She smiled knowingly... There really could be no such "misunderstandings" as there was just a few moments before... Valerie's chest size ensure that there could really be zero doubts "female... I mean... Miss Valerie Von Vulpes... yes?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Jay took that firat stepninto her office. He made a pause in the doorway as he looked around the room. His eyes were all that moved, not his head. It was a different from whatbhe expected. But then again, he had to remind himself of where he was country-wise. The swords on the wall and the mask, they were authentic. It was interesting to see this side of Melissa.

He walked in and shut the door behind him. It cut him off from the others. He was all alone with Melissa now. He felt a bit of fear in all honesty.

"None. I haven't been in any hentai matches at all." Jay continues to walk forward a few more steps. "Does that raise concern in you, Melissa?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:25 am

"Does it concern you?" Melissa said turning to face Jay, moving a couple of strands of blonde hair out of her face delicately with her fingers.

"You do know that if you should be selected for the challanges, I may be placing you into your first ever hentai match or matches against quite impossible odd." Jay had walked forwards into the office but still was a little away from the GM. Melissa sought to close that gap, walking almost seductively towards Jay with her eyes gazing upon him...

"Imagine being trapped and at the mercy of two girls as they pleasure your body beyond belief... Everyone watching the embarrassing display as you are forced to cum again... and again."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next