by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

+10
TheWamts
wrestleryu
LtLukas
Kitten
Bluemouse
vhamelin
Kelsea
kerflubble
Teenwrestler
Harrier
14 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:20 am

And the best team won in the end.
Juve showed that we had more than "one chance in hell" though, when the Barca boys were shitting their pants in the middle of the second half.

Honor to one of the best attacking trio ever seen in any case: 122 goals in a season, just unstoppable.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:40 pm

After the early goal and a bit of lamenting after I gave a totally wrong pediction for the game, I thought that Juve would get slaughtered. Barcelona was really, really good in the first half, Messi is one of the few guys that can actually pass 4 defenders of another elite team and still make it a dangerous chance.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Everybody thought the same as you, including Juve players during the first half.  Barca uses to annihilate opponent when they happen to score an early goal, but Juve was able to turn it into a close match in the first half, and even had a chance to win. But if you miss a good chance vs such martians, then you are done.

I was particularly impressed by Neymar, though he did not show off a lot. At such young age he has already transformed himself from a fancy trickster into a match winner. Scoring goals in both semis and in the final. 10 goals in this edition like Messi and CR7

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 am

Despite his 10 goals, I think CR7 is not worth the sum that was paid for him. He can turn a game around if he is motivated, but he seldom is motivated, at least he gives me this impression when he constantly keeps bitching and moaning with the referee and acts like a diva most of the time. If a game is centered around him, like in the Portugese national team, you can expect it to implode when faced with another good team.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:24 am

And regarding women football is competetive on the highest possible level like a world championship, breaking news so to say:
Germany vs Ivory Coast 10:0

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:44 am

Harrier wrote:And regarding women football is competetive on the highest possible level like a world championship, breaking news so to say:
Germany vs Ivory Coast 10:0

Girls are mean in general, and particularly to each others. Nothing new ;p

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:48 am

As for C.Ronaldo, yea I don't like his diva attitude too and I consider his vision of the game just average. That said, he still remains an extraordinary striker.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Khedira injured again now as he is with Juventus Turin. Maybe he should not change from top club to top club but settle for something that is more according to his current state, maybe a club like Neapel, Galatsaray, Kiev or a good old boys club like PSG with Ibrahimovic maybe on his way out from PSG.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:27 pm

As this thread is now 2 years old, I feel the strong need to revive it with the likely transfer of Neymar from FC Barcelona to Paris Saint Germain for a record breaking 222 Million €. At this point, the spanish league refused to take that much money, maybe because they are butthurt that a non-english club bought one of their superstars from their league.

Move aside Bayle and CR7, Neymar is worth more than the both you combined!^^

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:12 am

While it pained me to see Ney leave I think for him it was the right thing to do. In this deal Barcelona are the only losers, trust me. Neymar was supposed to be the one to replace Messi but I don't think Barcelona did enough to make him stay. Instead of making Messi the hero, the team should have been made around him in his 3rd and 4th season with the club.

I think the motivation for Neymar was money plus growth. I think PSG is the wrong club to be at if a player wants to prove himself as the best but I guess for him, it would be an easy way to win trophies since the competition is so less. So they are pretty much guaranteed to win the league but if he wins the CL then he will cement himself in history.

On the flip side, I think the money was too good to turn down for Neymar- the deal for him was ridiculous.

As I said, Barca now have 222 million Euros. They can buy pretty much anyone BUT the issue is there is no other player good enough to replace Neymar.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next