Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

+10
TheWamts
wrestleryu
LtLukas
Kitten
Bluemouse
vhamelin
Kelsea
kerflubble
Teenwrestler
Harrier
14 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by LtLukas Fri May 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Harrier wrote:
Kelsea wrote:No offense to Qatar but that does say it all for me (That and the comment he made in his infinite wisdom that women footballers should have shorter shorts to attract viewers). I think they got a bit too arrogant with that one; by that time must have felt like they were in a position where they would never get investigated or caught out.

If they do get the legal equivalent of a nuke, I will be interested to see how he manages to weasel his way out of the shit hitting him

Lol, he really wanted women to wear shorter shorts to gain interest? Wow, a sexist president is exactly what soccer needs  Mad . Although I share some of his concerns with professional women football if that was his intention. It´s often very one sided, even at a higher international level. There have been games at the world cup! that ended 12:0 not so long ago.

Yeah, fuck Sepp Blatter.

But the women's game isn't so dire. The problem is that there are quite a lot of countries were women just don't play sports like soccer and that is just the norm. Sure, the Netherlands vs. Ghana is going to be one-sided, but USA-Germany has a good shot at being fairly competitive. And at the 2010 World Cup, didn't Portugal just hammer North Korea?

Also, will bet someone a messenger match squash that Juventus at least pushes it to extra time.

Back to top Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Juventus will surely play their walled-in soccer and hope for a big chance in the second half of the match. I am not that sure that you can win with this tactic against a Messi/Xavi/Neymar featuring the rest of Barcelona in prime condition. Bayern Munich was forced to play that way in the semi finals in the first game and took a beating for it, although they neither had Ribery or Robben at their disposal.

The weak point of Barcelona seems to be the Goalkeeper. I watched ter Stegen in the Bundesliga and he is surely good, but not a world class goal keeper like Neuer, at least not yet.

Which brings me to the teams that Germany will send into the champions league next year:
*Bayern München, champion. Guess there is not much to say about them. Right now, they don´t look as good as last year, but always a candidate for the semi finals. Dominated the Bundesliga again, but not that harsh as the year before. Lost the semi finals in the national cup against Borussia Dortmund.
*VfL Wolfsburg, came in second. Have bought a not that good in form Schürrle, the guy that shot Germany to the world title. Solid crew, not so many big names. Not that experienced in the Champions League, more of an Europe League club in the last years. Backed up by Volkswagen, lost their image as upstart from the coalition years ago. Can win the national cup against Borussia Dortmund.
*Borussia Mönchengladbach. Surely the club that most Italian and Spanish commentators will have trouble spilling out correctly. Former club of ter Stegen from FC Barcelona. Pretty weak with no notable stars for the CL in my opinion, will probably come in third in their group.
*Bayer Leverkusen. Once a main stay in the champions league coming in second after Bayern, have lost ground some years ago and now slowly climb back to the top. Not that good crew, unstable form in this season.
Europe league teams:
*FC Augsburg. Relatively new team in the Bundesliga. Average crew, more of a team experience club.
*Schalke 04. Glorious winner of the 1996 EL, now shook to the core with the dismissal of Di Mateo, who kind of bombed in the diva club after succeeding home grown talent trainer Jens Keller. Recently fired Kevin Prince Boateng.
*Borussia Dortmund. Jürgen Klopp resigned as head coach recently. Club nearly went down in league 2 after a horrible first half of the season, then came back swinging and managed to get back on place 7. Will also sell Gündogan, their best player.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 4:12 pm

First thing first, it's called Football. Do you see an "S" in FIFA? =p

I bet Barca players will do at least one of this things:
- Diving
- Play acting
- Storming the refs in group.

Juve, on the other hand, most likely will park the bus.

Still better than having an El Classico final, though. That one will surely be one hell of a soap opera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm

kaz wrote:First thing first, it's called Football. Do you see an "S" in FIFA? =p

No, I don´t. But you know what would have happened if I had named it Football thread.^^

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Juve is probably going to park the bus which is a damn shame. I would love to see Pogba and Vidal both go nuts. The problem is Pirlo is too damn slow to catch up to most teams, most of all Barcelona, if he is caught too far forward.

Ter Stegen has the weird idea that he is Neuer, when he is not as athletic or strong or as good. Neuer can afford to press forward a bit and play sweeper keeper because he can generally afford to do it. Ter Stegen has that idea but he just lacks the body for it. He is tall and can pluck a few things from the air, but Juve isn't a flight school so that won't matter too much. But I guess it is unfair to compare any goalie to Neuer.

I fucking love Bayer Leverkusen. They run around like maniacs for 90 minutes. I don't get a chance to watch a lot of their games but from what I have seen they are just a thrill to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

So, now it´s official. Prince al-Hussein, obviously the only person with enough guts in the whole of FIFA to challenge Blatter in the election after Platini denied to candidate, did not go into the second round of the election. Blatter wins.

And regarding Bayer Leverkusen, some years ago, they openly challenged Bayern for the championship and had a more than solid team. But alone this year, Leverkusen lost with displays of shocking inferiority against teams that did not manage to hold the class and were relegated into the 2. Bundesliga. Reminds me of Inter Mailand a little bit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:27 am

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/31/8694339/indicted-fifa-executive-jack-warner-fooled-by-an-article-from-the

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Breaking news: Sepp Blatter resigns from his post.

As a news commentator said, the blind artillery fire of a Rico process came probably closer and closer to the Fortress Blatter, and now his resignation is only good for the FIFA. Pretty mean to first accept a position, then resign just 4 days later.

Names to succeeed him are Michele Platini of UEFA and Luis Figo, a guy who never won anything with the Portugal national team despite being the main part of the so called golden Generation, but at least he would be a former socer player.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Platini isn't much better either... FFP is a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Cillit Bang anyone?

Can't believe he's actually released his Darth Vader death choke grip from football, forced or not.

Spotlight
characters:
Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 ELZuoMvFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 OG5hnuaFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next