Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alexandra, Cicilia, Edmund, GrandAkumaShogun, KillerV, TheChamp123, Yori

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny


Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae


Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi


Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett


Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans


Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt


Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???




TENSION


Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???


Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Any girl up for a boxing match?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:02 pm by headshotgunny

Hey folks, I would love to play Sasha again and she needs a worthy opponent, either another kawaii or an older boxer^^ Any takers?

Comments: 1

Yo! Looking for rivals!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a rival for Cici! Maybe someone she can hate, maybe a friend! Someone she can fight on the regular xb I intend to make her a better wrestler and need a true rival to battle against x3 let me know if yur interested!

Comments: 0

Looking for a long-term, single (or multi!) ppv storyline for GASTER or Alice (Or both!)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm by Vcom7418

Hoi!

So, with new PPV rules requiring more of a build to one's matches...I figured I'd try and look for at least one!

Currently enjoying the GASTER sisters way too much so let's get something with them to do Very Happy

But, to specify what I am looking for:

For GASTER, I am looking to boost her profile on AFW with a couple of, if not wins, then very very close losses. As such, looking for one of the 3 rivalries. Either a simple rivalry of technical skill, a fellow chuunibuyo gal to feud with...or a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0


Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Harrier wrote:Neymar overrated?
Neymar is basically the glue that keeps the Brazilian national team together. Without him, they were slaughterer in the semifinals of the WM, on their own turf.

That had a little bit more to do with the absence of Thiago Silva as he coordinates them from the back. Without him for both Brazil and PSG David Luiz is a chicken running around with his head cut off. Neymar is a little overrated I think because he is so flashy.

TheWamts wrote:Is no one going to make a Blatter control joke?

*high fives*

Thank goodness most American accents lack the glottal stop.

_________________
My Characters
LtLukas
LtLukas

Posts : 3746
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by kaz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

LtLukas wrote:
Harrier wrote:Neymar overrated?
Neymar is basically the glue that keeps the Brazilian national team together. Without him, they were slaughterer in the semifinals of the WM, on their own turf.

That had a little bit more to do with the absence of Thiago Silva as he coordinates them from the back. Without him for both Brazil and PSG David Luiz is a chicken running around with his head cut off. Neymar is a little overrated I think because he is so flashy.

Thiago Silva played against the Dutch and they still get hammered.

Neymar got skills, but he sometimes acts like a cunt.

kaz

Posts : 10085
Join date : 2012-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm

kaz wrote:
LtLukas wrote:
Harrier wrote:Neymar overrated?
Neymar is basically the glue that keeps the Brazilian national team together. Without him, they were slaughterer in the semifinals of the WM, on their own turf.

That had a little bit more to do with the absence of Thiago Silva as he coordinates them from the back. Without him for both Brazil and PSG David Luiz is a chicken running around with his head cut off. Neymar is a little overrated I think because he is so flashy.

Thiago Silva played against the Dutch and they still get hammered.

Neymar got skills, but he sometimes acts like a cunt.

Hard to really play hard after you get your shit slapped like the Brazilians did, so I don't know if I pin that one on Silva.

_________________
My Characters
LtLukas
LtLukas

Posts : 3746
Join date : 2014-05-26
Location : The Dreadfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by kaz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:15 pm

LtLukas wrote:
kaz wrote:
LtLukas wrote:
Harrier wrote:Neymar overrated?
Neymar is basically the glue that keeps the Brazilian national team together. Without him, they were slaughterer in the semifinals of the WM, on their own turf.

That had a little bit more to do with the absence of Thiago Silva as he coordinates them from the back. Without him for both Brazil and PSG David Luiz is a chicken running around with his head cut off. Neymar is a little overrated I think because he is so flashy.

Thiago Silva played against the Dutch and they still get hammered.

Neymar got skills, but he sometimes acts like a cunt.

Hard to really play hard after you get your shit slapped like the Brazilians did, so I don't know if I pin that one on Silva.

The whole team simply not good enough imo. It's already a wonder they could even make it to the semis. Brazil was playing like shit almost the whole tournament. It's only a matter of time until they got massacred by the strong team, which actually happened.

kaz

Posts : 10085
Join date : 2012-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 pm

To be fair, the Dutch national team was at it´s peak at WM2014 and took a loss against Argentina that could also have been a win at some points of the match or at least in the penalty shooting. But still I agree with Brazil being rather weak through the tournament. Still better than Italy and England though^^.

_________________
Friction:
Tessa "Harrier" Price
Barb Wire(Tag Team)
Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Posts : 6303
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Kitten on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 pm

The Dutch are a bunch of cheats. ò_ó

No era penal


_________________
Kitten's Girls


Kitten
Kitten

Posts : 7372
Join date : 2010-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by wrestleryu on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:26 pm

The only teams playing a good football in the WC2014 were: Germany.
Something good was seen from Ghana (yea Ghana!!! LOL) and Colombia.

Brazil was lame especially in midfield, they only made it up to the semis thanks to Neymar, who was the glue of the team not only technically but even psychologically. The brazilians thought of the young talent as a sort of talisman, the man who would always bring them to a happy end no matter how shitty they played.
Argentina played well as long as Di Maria was there, then it did much less than I expected in terms of quality. And Holland was all about Robben running like 3 guys, so they played 13 vs 11. Cheaters XD

And yea, Italy, England and Spain were the worst ^^'


Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Ryu's team:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Posts : 9840
Join date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:18 am

Robben always astounds me. He looks, walks and talks like a middle aged elementary teacher or something, but is the best man of Bayern Munich for years now. If Ribbery is not injured and supports him, Robbery is probably a top 3 forward duo in europe.

Speaking of Bayern Munich again, Di Maria will probably stay with Manchester United after a not so good year and will not go to Bayern. Maicon is on the wish list of VfL Wolfsburg, a much needed defensive help for the champions league for the team.

_________________
Friction:
Tessa "Harrier" Price
Barb Wire(Tag Team)
Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Posts : 6303
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:22 pm

If Barcelona wins, Messi will be a 4times! CL winner and is looking for a triple. Business as usual for him as it seems...^^

1:0 Barcelona in overtime!

_________________
Friction:
Tessa "Harrier" Price
Barb Wire(Tag Team)
Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Posts : 6303
Join date : 2011-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by wrestleryu on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm

1:0 barca after 3 minutes...

_________________
Ryu's team:

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Posts : 9840
Join date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum