by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

+10
TheWamts
wrestleryu
LtLukas
Kitten
Bluemouse
vhamelin
Kelsea
kerflubble
Teenwrestler
Harrier
14 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) Empty Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Harrier Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 pm

I noticed there are some soccer fans here, so after the wrestling thread, maybe there is also room for this one, especially with the return of a certain Barcelona fan.^^

And it was a bombing message that will open this:
Sepp Blatter, the president of FIFA, is under fire by accusations of corruption, with 7 of his close accountants being already arrested for such niceties as corruption and blackmailing. This guy is sitting at the top of soccer for the last 17! years and even the UEFA, headed by French former star player Michele Platini, thinks he sucks. They already wanted him gone years ago when he pulled the wool over their eyes with the promise to buzz of after his last term of service, only to candidate again.

Last edited by Harrier on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 pm

FIFA is corrupt, instead of using the millions of dollars that they get to improve soccer pitches, promote the game they fuck it up. Why else would QATAR of all countries be allowed to hold a world cup? because of $$$$$$$$$

The problem is, since FIFA itself was the highest form of authority when it comes to finding corruption, there was no check as to the corruption it did itself. Good thing this clown and his assistance will be put down, although I'm pretty sure blatter will survive the charge.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) Empty Re: Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football)

Post by kerflubble Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 pm

More specifically, he's getting the RICO act used against him. That's anti-mafia legislation.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Well ofcourse, it is a mafia. Its not just one man, but a whole organization of corrupt people, with no checks and balances on it and has been doing this "business" for years! It IS a mafia
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Well yeah, I'm just saying: this is the legal equivalent of a nuke. RICO gives no fucks how well you hid behind various layers and encourages the guys in the middle to squeal upwards.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu May 28, 2015 9:44 pm

No offense to Qatar but that does say it all for me (That and the comment he made in his infinite wisdom that women footballers should have shorter shorts to attract viewers). I think they got a bit too arrogant with that one; by that time must have felt like they were in a position where they would never get investigated or caught out.

If they do get the legal equivalent of a nuke, I will be interested to see how he manages to weasel his way out of the shit hitting him

Spotlight
characters:
Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) ELZuoMvFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) OG5hnuaFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) Cg3CzYmFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by vhamelin Thu May 28, 2015 11:15 pm

I would send the guy to one of the games where real die hards get into it and leave him to be trampled when thee riot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 29, 2015 5:15 am

Kelsea wrote:No offense to Qatar but that does say it all for me (That and the comment he made in his infinite wisdom that women footballers should have shorter shorts to attract viewers). I think they got a bit too arrogant with that one; by that time must have felt like they were in a position where they would never get investigated or caught out.

If they do get the legal equivalent of a nuke, I will be interested to see how he manages to weasel his way out of the shit hitting him

Lol, he really wanted women to wear shorter shorts to gain interest? Wow, a sexist president is exactly what soccer needs Mad . Although I share some of his concerns with professional women football if that was his intention. It´s often very one sided, even at a higher international level. There have been games at the world cup! that ended 12:0 not so long ago.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 29, 2015 7:35 am

I don't have anything constructive to say, I just dropped by to give a sassy finger snap on behalf of girl power.

*sassy finger snap!*

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 29, 2015 2:13 pm

I don't have anything constructive to say, I just dropped by to say...

Soccer sucks!!!!!

Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) 6u0iRWY
Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) QiougD6Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) TTlOMaFFédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) 5t0Q5s2Fédération Internationale de Football Association(Football) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next