Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 30 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:21 am

"Well, maybe sometimes, but that doesn't change how much I love you." Masaki was happy that she is with her girl, but she is a bit embarrassed breastfeeding out in the open. But it was only them two and no one else, so she would give Natsu a good cuddle and let her start feeding. The mother also gave her a kiss on the head and said, "No, sweetie, I would never abandon you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 30 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:38 pm

She began drinking and after three hours she stopped before asking would me she turned into liquid again just so she could see what she looked like

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:02 am

It amazes Masaki that no matter how many times she feeds Natsu, she felt that she could feed for hours on end based on her milk supply. And sometimes when it makes her feel good, she couldn't help but yelp and moan in gladness. She then said to Natsu, "I would like to, honey, but I want to rest first. Is it okay if I rest on you?"

If Natsu accepts, she would lie her cow body on top of Natsu so she can rest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:57 am

Natsu accepted her request before asking her when she turns into her liquid form would she be able to cuddle her and play with her as she also asked if she could play with her in her bovine form

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:28 am

Masaki would remove her pants as she laid down on top of Natsu. She was careful to make sure she isn't squished while cuddling her and kissing her on the cheeks. She even snuggled against her as she said, "Of course, honey, what would you like me to play? We can go swimming."

The mother was open to anything as long as it makes her girl happy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:32 am

She asked her mother if they could go swimming and if she would swim with her in this particular form "you know how close you look to the original animal" she said looking at her large chest as she pressed her hand to her cleavage asking her if you'd like this form

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:43 am

"Thank you, honey." Masaki smiled as Natsu's hand pressed against her cleavage and she heard her compliment that she looked so real. She then looked out into the water and said, "Umm, I don't know if I can swim in this form. Cows aren't necessarily good at swimming. Maybe my liquid form can help?" The mother didn't want to drown in her current form or else Natsu would freak out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 am

She asked her if she could become pure liquid and still cuddle her "I would really like you to do that but before you do could you cuddle me." She asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Masaki nodded and did so before her bovine figure became more liquidized. Her body was now more like the lake in front of them and she gave a smile to her to show her that the cuddle was all out of love for her. Masaki would then dive into the lake before coming back out as a sea lion with a large stomach and good-sized chest.

She would ask Natsu, "Do you think your father likes my figure? Does he like my breasts?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 am

no test smiled and nodded and said she curiously asked her if the lake was deep enough as she hopped in the shallow end she preferred this side of the lake as she asked her mother to join her "can you come over here? Would you like to cuddle me like this" she said sitting down and opening her arms if she did natsu would ask something that will make her mother very happy and possibly inseparable from her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next