by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 32 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:31 pm

"Well, let's see here," said Masaki as she slowly grabbed Natsu off her feet and held her legs and back. She began to walk back to her room as she wondered what kind of bikini could suit her form. Once she got there, she would set her daughter down before looking through her drawers. There were so many to choose from and it would be hard to decide.

Soon, Masaki found a black bikini and started to put it on. It barely covered her chest, but she felt okay with that in her cow form. She asked Natsu, "Okay, how about this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 32 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 am

Natsu smiled and nodded as she looked at her mother day admittedly the bikini was small and and the bottom looked non-existent almost as she asked her mother if she could be picked up and if they could go outside for a walk given that it was just them on the property and it was dusk. Meanwhile Ayako returned from the gym She called out to Lisa so she could talk to someone she just needed a hug While on her walk natsu asked if it was possible for the mother to make herself look insanely muscular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 am

Masaki would pick up Natsu and told her that she was feeling tired after swimming and would rather relax now. She would slowly laid her down onto her bed as she went over to the mirror to see how she would look with makeup on. As a woman, she had to look her best, but wondered if it would work with a cow. While doing so, Masaki said, "I believe we can go camping into that forest your father and I used to take you and Ayako to. We can stay for at least a week if you want."

Lisa would hear her friend and came over to greet her. She would see that Ayako didn't look so well and asked, "What's wrong?" She would give her a light hug and added, "Come on, you can tell me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:16 am

Natsu asked her mother as she fought sleep with her as she went to sleep she nodded her head Ayako began to tell her about her diary and told her to read it if she did she would find that she is much more disturbed then death bird violator and even herself the diary is filled with ramblings about Satanic sacrifices passages that doesn't even make one shred of sense several chapters of pages with drawings of various wrestlers including Lisa that was very detailed and graphic descriptions on the most effective method of killing or psychologically torturing them pages that are written in Latin detailing a summoning of the Demon as Ayako looked at Lisa she smiled sadly "kind of makes you cringe doesn't it." She then went on to explain that sometimes her diary is more of a Necronomicon then a regular book she goes on to explain that she has psychotic episodes where she writes this down and cannot remember anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:27 am

Lisa didn't say a word as Ayako showed her diary, which was quite a lot to take in. After a while, she would say, "Ayako...I know that you might be crazy sometimes, but I also know that you're better than this. You can also be a good person and a good friend without having these violent tendencies. Let me help you..."

Later that week, Masaki and Natsu would prepare for their camping trip together up in the forest that they remembered since childhood. They managed to find a good cabin to be in so they can rest before starting their planned activities. Masaki would be the first to wake up and nudged Natsu to tell her that it's time to start the day.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:20 am

Ayako asked her friend if she could help her given that she was just wearing her underwear as she looked at Lisa "sometimes I hate you and Alice I despise you both to the point of sickening levels" she said she was being completely honest "I hate my mother and my sister… I want to isolate myself from humankind some times please help me!" She said her face contorted trying to hold back tears as she said the words "I want to quit this and just bash people's brains in with no reason… The violator you Alice.… I feel numb" she said as she finally broke down in tears screaming not crying but screaming in rage and then finally crying as she repeated the words "I'm not human!" Meanwhile natsu woke up and looked at her mother at first she didn't know what she was looking at why was there a complete cow Laying next to her where her mother was why was wearing clothes? As she stared blankly at it until realisation kicked in

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:09 am

Lisa immediately pulled Ayako in for a hug just as she was screaming and crying that she's not human. "Shhh..." she quietly said to try and calm her friend down. "You ARE human, Ayako. I know you didn't mean it when you were saying all those things. I know you love your mother and sister and you know that me and Alice are by your side no matter what. You'll be okay." She gently rocked her in an effort to reassure her scared friend.

Masaki didn't realize that she was still a cow when they first slept in their new cabin. She would say, "Good morning, sweetie! Do you wanna have breakfast?" She would rise up and her body jiggled a little due to her big presence.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:30 am

Ayako nodded and was still crying and looked at Lisa bursting into another onslaught of tears stating that she just wants to get better as she hugged the small girl Saying that she can't wrestle anyone and seeing the violator or anything else would set her off she enquired after she calmed down "a mental institution… Take me there." She said as she did not feel well or even remotely fit for singles or tagteam competition. Meanwhile natsu looked at her mother "completely bovine" she said softly as she nodded questioning what her mother could cook in her head as she states that she would like "real food and not just milk" Ayako looked emaciated pale and looked like she has slept well as she looked at Lisa who looked extremely healthy and fit "I don't care if it takes three bloody years… i want you to come with me into the mental hospital as well I think you ever takes us the rest of our lives!" She then paused "I just want to get WELL." She said through clenched teeth quietly if Lisa follows her into the asylum she will most likely get treatment also Ayako Knew that it was risky but she was willing to put it all on the line Natsu on the other hand looked up at her mother and asked if she could cuddle her also asking what she were today given that this cabin was miles away from civilisation and just a hop, skip and jump to a hot spring and a abandon temple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:43 am

Lisa didn't have any objections as she can tell that Ayako needed help. She would walk with her towards the mental institution that's around the area. As they walked inside, Lisa would say to her friend, "Ayako...believe me when I say that you will be better sooner than you think. And I know that there is still a fighter in you. You just need to find that peace of mind and you will truly become great."

It turned out that because Masaki's cow form was pretty big, she couldn't wear much that would fit her well. All she can wear for the moment is her bikini top and bottoms. She would cuddle Natsu as she said, "Okay, I think I have packed something good for breakfast." She would tell Natsu to get dressed for it's going to be a busy day. Masaki was cooking eggs, bacon, and sausage for the two of them so they can get their strength up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:18 am

The institution looked like a Victorian era building with bars on the windows and several towers as she looked at the yard graffitied and dirty some patients were outside wearing the white hospital gowns some of them were even shirtless and dirty Ayako paid them no attention as she looked at Lisa her eyes locked dead and emotionless as she said the words "believe me when I say thank you for coming you here will help me prove once and for all I am a danger to society you Would definitely see… I am a monster" she said as the nurse came in and looked at Lisa "oh yes, Ms Savage we have not forgotten about you… Since your friend is going to be treated here it is only the best intention that you must have treatment also she has told me about your episodic anger issues" she smiled and licked her lips "both of you get changed And we will get the orderlies to take you to your respected ward… You will be staying in a room together?" Ayako spoke up "yes We will be" so begins their life in the Kyoto psychiatric hospital it all began is simple enough with psychiatric visits from a psychiatrist Lisa and Ayako were both visited by one each day for one week one question he asked to Ayako "describe your childhood" to which Ayako responded "pretty much normal until my mother died… But it's okay! She has been resurrected" the psychiatrist seem to chuckle at this "Ayako your mother is already dead." Ayako shook her head and handed him a photo that she took of her just last month in Hawaii the psychiatrist was shocked "very well so you found any exact picture of a woman that looked like your mother" she protested and explained that her mother was really there the psychiatrists agrees begrudgingly in the next couple of weeks medication became mandatory Ayako was doped up on some pretty heavy duty anti-psychosis drugs as she looked at Lisa out in the recreation room as she said "you don't work so well." As she rather said her words slurring together "you still believe I can get better?" In saying that Lisa didn't look too well she kept up her optimistic spirit and there was only one bed in the room but Ayako at least had someone to cuddle in the night. She hated wearing the hospital gown so she would just be shirtless she didn't think that Lisa liked the gown either "just take it off…" She made room on the couch so she could sit with her The two of them had become very close beyond the role of sisters and they were more like the best friends/sisters however Ayako could not help but notice something seemed a bit off about the hospital as she said to Lisa "do you think we are ever getting out." Natsu looked at her mother and asked "can you cuddle me again?" She asked looking at her mother cooking watching her body jiggle "are you getting the hang of this cow form?" Her mother it did look like a legitimate cow only with long hair standing up straight and a very cognitive mind she asked her mother "please can we go to the hot spring and the abandon temple" she said wearing a kimono not done up and nothing underneath "I have to ask you something else do you mind staying in this form all weekend?" She then said if she didn't want to it was entirely her choice her mother displayed even more intelligence in a animal form so she wondered if it would do have some good she wondered if maybe she could become a genius shape shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next