by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 33 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:35 am

Lisa would keep her gown on as she sat next to Ayako to keep her company. She would say, "Yes, we are getting out. I was told we are both going to go before the week is up. We just need more therapy. And you do remember that I believe you about your mother. I too was there when it happened." She would give Ayako a sisterly hug to reassure her.

Masaki replied, "Yes, indeed I am. And think I can handle this form when we go to the hot spring and abandoned temple later. But first, you gotta eat your breakfast, honey." Once she finished, she would set two plates down for both of them with utensils, napkins, and cups of water. The meal should help them gain their energy before going out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 33 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 am

Natsu ate breakfast with her mother and asked her "have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately you legitimately look like a cow…" She then sat on her lap pressing her head against the bikini and looking into her cleavage Before asking "would you allow me to kiss you" meanwhile Ayako asked her if she could cuddle her without the gown natsu asked her mother also if she would take the bikini off

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change a word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:35 am

Lisa sighed for she knew that Ayako is serious about this. She doesn't know why she wants to keep doing this when it's totally unnecessary, but she had to do it anyways. She took her gown off and was left with her tank top on for security. She then got next to her friend and cuddled her closely as she said, "Just don't be afraid, Ayako. We'll be out soon enough."

Masaki smiled as she removed her top and said, "I don't need to. I feel it firsthand before looking at myself in the mirror." She gave her daughter a motherly kiss on her cheek before cuddling her closely. "Whenever you're ready, we can go out and do out activities."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:08 am

Ayako cuddled her back and listen to the storm raging outside her cell was bathed in a red light. "Lisa you know I love you more than anything." She said looking at the tank top "when we get back can you and me and Alice go to the bathhouse?" She said, sounding like she was going to burst into tears. Meanwhile natsu cuddled back "I would say I am ready right now." The small girl just the bovine on the cheek before saying she would like her to teach her the way of the Miko after sightseeing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:30 am

"I know, Ayako," said Lisa as she hugged her friend closer. She can tell that she wanted to be out as soon as possible so they can do their favorite activities together. "Of course. And if I can guess when we would get out...I would say between 3-5 days."

And with that, both mother and daughter headed out of their cabin and into the wilderness. It was bright and sunny with the birds whistling to the peaceful breeze. Masaki returned to her human form so she could fit back into her clothes as they hiked along the trail before them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:17 am

Ayako waiting patiently the them to get out and sure enough three days later they were back in the world of the living as Ayako was wearing a top with a band logo", waking the cadaver" as she smiled "can we go to the bathhouse now" she said curiously. Meanwhile natsu looked at her mother "that's very revealing hiking gear" she said laughing as they walked as she asked for a cuddle after walking 10 km and her legs were getting sore as she looked at the crystal clear day. "Well, at least I don't have to worry about wrestling" meanwhile Ayako looked at Lisa "after the bathhouse how about we get some training in" she said smiling as she heard a plane fly overhead "I wonder if I can still do this" standing directly to a adjacent wall see was a fair distance away and she thrusts her hand, in a punching motion as the air ripples towards the wall and a solid round dent appeared in the wall "still got it." She said continuing walking with a hands behind her head she then took a look back to Lisa "what? That's nothing new." She said staring at her friend who was looking back at the wall and then to her "what it's not like I couldn't do that before?" She said shrugging her shoulders and continues walking "okay if you want to stand there like a crazy person gawking at it be my guest!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am

Lisa knew from the moment they were free to go that her bond between her and Ayako has grown stronger than ever. From the look on Ayako's face, she felt relieved. Lisa cuddled her and said, "Sure thing! And I can't wait to train again." Lisa then stared at her for a moment when she managed to make a dent on that wall, but then she chuckled a little as she went along with Ayako's shrugging as her means to show off.

As they were getting closer,
Masaki then said, "Hang on for a moment, Natsu." She would slowly transform into a bear and had her clothes draped over her back since they were too small to fit on her body in this form. "In case of any predators, I will protect you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:23 am

ayako smiled at Lisa as she made her way to the bathhouse "first things first I had to get the shock therapy and drugs out of me" she wondered how Alice was coping without her and also how her sister and mother were…natsu looked at her mother"I can't understand what you're saying" hearing a deep bass of a voice "was it you will protect me?" She then opened her arms wanting a embrace and to be carried the rest of the way that she also wondered how this latest change would affect the feeding cycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:33 pm

"Just be careful. Those things aren't easy," said Lisa as she walked with Ayako to the bathhouse. This was definitely the place where the trio can relax and forget about their troubles for a while. Surely, Alice would like to join them later.

"Yes, darling. I will protect you," said Masaki with a nod as she slowly embraced her youngest girl with her furry arms. She made sure her claws didn't poke her and let the fur bring her comfort and safety. She would lower herself down, so that Natsu can climb on and she can carry her over to their destination.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:11 am

Ayako looked at Lisa "that's kind of what I like… It's not like you or Alice are devout Christians" she said walking in to the bathhouse getting out on her phone and sending a text message to Alice as she wrote "just got released today in bathhouse hoping to get naked and relax you in?" She then show the text to Lisa and said "so yeah it's not like your a devout Christian" she said. Stripping off in the change room walking up to Lisa naked "give us a kiss" she said. Naturally after kissing Lisa on the cheek and thinking her first sticking by her through thick and thin natsu kissed her mother as she said "the hot spring isn't too far away?" As she sat on her mother's back be for a image of Yoko flashed in her brain "I wonder what she is up to Yoko?" She then paused and said "if I ever see her again I am going to pound her head so hard that it will be like a watermelon." She said. This as she smiled at her mother the normal response from any parent would be to check if the daughter is mentally all right But the Sakamoto girls always did ravel in carnage and violence Masaki should understand that even know she as a mother was kind and gentle due to their father taming the rather violent beast that was their mother at one point… The girls themselves are quite the opposite. They enjoy violence to then there is nothing more satisfying than the sound of their enemies begging for mercy… Ayako looked at Lisa and smiled. This was not a normal smile of a human being this was a smile of a predator closing in on its prey one might as she smile with a lunatic as serial killer rapist etc as she said the words "I can feel the seven… They feel like they're ripe for the picking." She said laughing as she embraced Lisa her laugh was not normal sounded akin to the Joker from Batman from the look on Ayako face thwas going to be serious amusement./Issues for Lisa and Alice in the couple of months that follows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next