by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 18 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:02 pm

She embraced her as she smiled as she played with her breasts mainly squeezing after an hour she began to drink again AyakoWould be the exact same thing natsu , asked her mother "what's your favourite Form" after drinking for several hours she stopped and played with her breasts some more

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 18 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 am

Alice would watch closely as the two of them fished and then she had an idea. "How about the one who catches the biggest fish will serve that for lunch and the runner up can serve theirs for dinner?"

Masaki smiled and sighed as Natsu embraced her and began to play with her breasts. She then gasped out as she felt Natsu sucking on her nipples for more milk, "Ohhh, that's it, my dear baby girl. Drink up, drink Mommy's milk...get all your vital nutrients to grow big and strong." She held her youngest daughter close to her so that she can kiss her head as she drank more milk. She then said, "My favorite form? I would have to say...the cow. I just love having my nipples being played with and sucked on so that my baby girl can have all the milk she wants. Which reminds me, I think we need to have our lunch soon. I hope the girls are alright."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 am

Ayako and then looked at Lisa smiling triumphantly as she pulled up a gigantic lamprey and said in her native tongue "Ā, korehanandesuka? Watashi wa zettai ni anata o shoyū shite iru yō ni miemasu! Hahhahhahahhahha! Ima batsu gēmu no tame ni! Wareware wa hajimemashou ka" natsu smiled at her mother and nodded her head saying that they will be okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:19 am

Alice and Lisa both looked at Ayako in confusion. Sure, she got a gigantic lamprey, but what exactly did she say?

After a little while, Masaki lightly tapped her hand on Natsu's arm, saying, "OK, honey, you can drink more milk later. We have to set the table up for lunch when the girls get back." If Natsu joined her, they both would start setting up the table with placemats, plates, utensils, and cups with juice.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 am

She then realised what she saying before translating"Basically I have become victorious!" Natsu looked at her mother before helping "are you going to get changed" she said, referring to the fact that she was naked and in a animal form but then again the girls were used to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:40 am

"Oh," said Lisa without much emotion showing from it.

Alice shrugged as she said, "Yeah, uhh, you don't need to shout and act all crazy about it."

Masaki looked down and saw what Natsu meant with great surprise. She blushed as she covered herself and said, "Oh yeah, right! Hahaha! I'll get changed!" She would go back to her room and started putting on a tank top shirt and a pair of short shorts as she went back to her human form.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:58 am

"not that top… It looks to formal" she said honestly holding out a sarong "the girls are being at a different hotel" said her youngest daughter "so why not eat lunch naked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:03 am

"Oh! Sure!" Masaki said as she thanked Natsu and accepted the sarong. But then Natsu suggested to eat lunch naked as soon as they meet up with the girls. "But I thought you just told me to change into this? Why do you want me to be naked now when others could be watching me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:09 am

"Not now later" she said happily asking if she could turn into a whole bunch of different creatures later in the meantime Ayako explained to Lisa that she would like her to sleep with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:13 am

The girls would carry their fishes back to the hotel as Ayako said that she would like to sleep with her. Lisa would look at her strangely before saying, "Umm...okay, if you want to."

Masaki would wear her sarong before saying, "Oh, alright, but I think it would be best to keep the sarong on until we begin eating. But I think we have to stick to at least one or two transformations for this." Once they were set, they can join the other girls for lunch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next