by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) Empty She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 am

She stepped off the aeroplane back in to her native country of Japan and smiled "it looks like no one is here to visit me." She said sadly before remembering something "oh crap I forgot my luggage" she said as she looked around at the luggage conveyor belt and saw what she was looking for "I wonder if they've taken me off the roster… Probably replaced me with some jobber or a comedic stand-in" she said letting out a sigh as she called for a taxi the taxi man looked at her and said in a Hispanic accident "you look familiar have I seen you before?" She smiled and then said "do your kids watch wrestling?" He then nodded at her before he realised who he was talking to his looked at her then exclaimed "Ayako the nightmare Sakamoto?" She nodded "I think you know where I want to go." She said with a smirk. He smiled "just wait until I tell Tani and Raimundo who I had in the car today." He said as he drove towards the facility "Lisa Alice natsu , Masaaki! I'm coming back." She thought to herself

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) Empty She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:54 am

The reason why no one came to see Ayako get off the airplane was because no one was notified nor knew that she was going to return, but they'll soon find out. Ayako's good friends, Alice (Songbird) and Lisa (Divastator), also fight in the AFW and greatly miss their friend and wish her the best. Later that evening, the girls would head over to the gym for some good old-fashioned training in case they're being called for future matches. And it can give them some air for their current stress. They dressed in simple workout short shorts, a muscle shirt with an undershirt inside, and some fast jogging shoes.

After doing their stretches, Alice would start off with her usual punches against the bag while Lisa worked on her weight lifting. For being women, they have to at least take a stand for them and prove that they can defend themselves. But little do they know that someone else will be arriving and it will be someone they least suspected...

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add their clothing)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:13 am

Ayako died out of the taxi and looked at the arena wondering if anyone would be at the gym as she removed her jacket letting the sports bra out as she walked in their "hardly anyone here" she said softly looking over at the ring having fond memories of her first match hardly any of the lights were turned on just the way she prefers it as she sat down daydreaming she looked over at two other girls in the darkness and idly said "I do miss breaking peoples heads on glass and watching the blood flow" she always used that as a joke to her friends "probably training for a hentai match… You want me to get the barbed wire" she said, which was another quirk to her sense of humour after all she is a yandere she then looked at the moon and climbed into the ring sitting down in one of the corners taking out her dinner that she bought at the airport which consisted of french fries a cheeseburger minus The salad and six chicken nuggets

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Lisa would be the first to hear Ayako come in although she didn't see her face at first. She overheard her saying a few jokes about breaking people's heads and watching their blood flow. This made her think, "Either it's just my thinking or did I hear someone else say that before..."

Alice would take notice of that too as both motioned to each other to take a closer look. Alice would be the first to go on to the ring and cleared her throat. "Excuse me, miss?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 am

"yeah…? Was the response as she finished eating stood up and went into the centre of the ring her body shining in the moonlight as she smiled at the two girls "thought you would recognise me." She said to the two girls with extremely long hair as she removed her jacket revealing all of the scars down her back"Lisa takeoff that shirt you to Alice" she said to the girls gently but with a firm tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 05, 2015 7:46 am

"AYAKO!" Both girls exclaimed at the same time. They were both surprised and excited to see their friend come back after a rather long hiatus. But before they can greet her, they needed to follow Ayako's guidelines, knowing that this is one of the things she's sensitive about.

Both removed their shirts to reveal their own sports bras before they climbed up to the ring. They each hugged her with the same warm sisterly love like before. Lisa would say, "Oh, we missed you, girl!" Alice nodded as she added, "Yeah, things haven't been the same without you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue May 05, 2015 8:05 am

Ayako hugging them back. "Yes, it has!" Kissing them both on the cheek "so what's new" she said looking at both of them asking about her mother and sister "I have got you gifts" she said as she looked in her bag and retrieved the gifts she hadn't bothered wrapping them because she was in such a hurry "Lisa that CD of smooth jazz that you have unceremoniously burned into my brain due to the amount of time you asked for it on the phone." She said before bursting into hysterical laughter telling a in between breaths that she knows that she means well after regaining herself. She looked at Alice "and this is for you." She held up a book titled "101 ways to manage living with a yandere" she then smiled and said "I can't wait to go to the bathhouse again" she said happily kissing them again. "Did you guys do something to your hair" she said questioningly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 07, 2015 7:28 am

The girls would all giggle as they embraced each other. The team now known as Gen-X was back in action and they couldn't wait to see where the future takes them in the league. Alice would be the first to say, "Well, Natsu and your Mom really miss you, but they've been doing great, especially your Dad. Your Mom is getting a major raise on her next payday this week, so she's still working hard."

Lisa nodded as added, "Yup, and Natsu was trying her hand at a bit of wrestling herself (with me, of course)."

Now it was time for Ayako to give out gifts for them and they both got mixed reactions to them. For Lisa's CD, she would hug it (gently) and exclaim, "Oh, thank you, Ayako! I can't wait to listen to this!"

But when Alice received her book, she would look a little puzzled. "Uhh, thanks, Ayako, but I'm not sure how I'm going to need this." Luckily, the subject changed to the bathhouse. "Yup, good way to relax the mind and the body."

Lisa would then feel her hair to see if she did anything to it and said, "Well, I recently got a new haircut and tried some hair dye."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu May 07, 2015 7:59 am

Ayako bursts out laughing and said "natsu… Wrestling… Did she do you the world famous pressure point combo" she then said that she studied in acupuncture seeing that she wanted to become a professional master of Wing Chun "and that book… It's just my personal way of helping you deal with me if I ever get out of control." Ayako would look at Lisa "it looks like you've grown your hair out both of you"

Meanwhile back at the house natsu looked at her mother "I'm hungry but I can't be bothered to eating anything solid it's so hard when it's hot like this" she asked her mother would she turned into a cow and talk to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 08, 2015 7:33 am

Both girls were actually surprised to hear this about Natsu for they had no idea that she can perform acupuncture. Lisa shook her head and said, "No, she never even told us about it. But at least it's one way to keep you in control." They continued to talk about how each of them are doing in their personal lives and they later plan to go to the bathhouse.

Masaki would wipe a bit of sweat from her forehead and agreed, "Indeed so. I for one rather would stick to something cold to eat or drink...soft in this case." And willing to comply to her youngest daughter's wishes, she would slowly turn into a cow with her body becoming a little bigger and her chest becoming udders.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next