Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 2 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat May 09, 2015 12:23 am

Natsu Walked over to her "will she ever come back." She said as she began to drink "would you like something to eat" meanwhile Ayako walked to the bathhouse and the smiles as she walked in and the manager was quite relieved to see that she is okay. "Can I ask you a question." Natsu said to her mother "why you just wearing a G string?" Then she remembered about the heat "I love you" she said as she continued to drink

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 2 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 am

Alice and Lisa would follow her after their conversation and immediately went to their favorite bathhouse. It felt like forever since the last time they've been here and the air felt warm yet soothing-perfect to relax the body. The girls would then head over to the locker room to get their clothes set before their little dip.

Masaki would turn into a farmyard black and white cow before Natsu's very eyes with her chest now becoming udders for her youngest girl. She held her close as Natsu began to suck on one of her udders, making her close her eyes and moan softly. But then she realized that she was still wearing her g-string and it made her feel embarrassed. "Oh! Well, it's hot today and since your father is still out, I thought it would be safe between us girls." Smiling, Masaki stroked her little girl's hair as she added, "I love you too, baby."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 am

Ayako Lisa and Alice if they could both said sit beside her as she walked into the bath "do you think you could give me a hug." Said natsu softly and also if she could sleep in this particular form if she got hungry during the night. Ayako looked at Lisa playfully and grabbed her breasts "they've gotten bigger?… This is perfect for my future bride" she said laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 7:34 am

Lisa and Alice both smiled and nodded as they did so. The warm water and bubbles were simply soothing as it massaged the aches and pains they received earlier either from training or the strain and jet lag of the flight. It was enough to make one fall asleep in it...until Lisa felt Ayako grab her breasts. "Hey!" giggled Lisa as she tried to get Ayako's hands away. "I thought YOU were supposed to be the future bride. I bet any guy would love to see your bust like mine."

Masaki giggled and said, "Of course, sweetie." She would slowly hug and rock Natsu to help her rest. "And I would love to, but only if I turn back into a normal person afterwards."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu May 14, 2015 8:20 am

"can I ask a question." She said to the bovine "if we ever go on vacation would you please where a… Strapless bikini in this form" she said blushing extremely embarrassed while asking "it was one of her dreams to see her mother in a animal form wearing a swimsuit"And also… I would like to see was a 13-year-old mermaid my age is 13 you know" she said breathing heavily with tears in her eyes now that she had finally got that confession out but it didn't stop there. "And sometimes I want to sleep with you as a 13-year-old please I don't mean to sound creepy it's just what I feel like doing sometime" she said breathing in and out quite heavily and fast she bowed her head and proceeded to apologise over and over again… Meanwhile Ayako would ask Lisa "Will you be my future bride" she said looking at her in the sort of way that one exact sparkle is to surround the person and a highly detailed close-up of their face would be drawn in a rather cute way "Lisa, my darling come to Ayako!" She said enthusiastically standing up completely naked and holding out her arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 9:11 am

Lisa looked a little hesitant as she's now thinking Ayako is losing it. She would gently try to push Ayako's arms away as she said to her politely, "Ayako, I appreciate how you feel about me, but I'm sorry to say that I must decline your proposal."

Masaki herself would blush in the thought of wearing a strapless bikini while in animal form. Can she still even fit once she transforms? Of course, it's one of Natsu's dreams so she'll do her best. Then comes another request for her to be a 13-year old mermaid simply because Natsu wanted to sleep with her while in that form. Masaki continued to hug her Natsu close as she kissed her head and said, "I understand. You just want to be with your mother, isn't it?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu May 14, 2015 9:27 am

She nodded her head and looked up at the bovine "even though dad is great. I just want to be with you…" Ayako smiled "well I tried my best" she then looked mischievously at Alice "oh Alice…" She began in a sing song tone natsu said to the bovine lady "I have always really liked talking to you like this" she said a lot more relaxed "in fact I was wondering ifIt would be okay on the vacation if we could go exploring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 24, 2015 8:06 am

Alice rolled her eyes and chuckled as she said, "Sorry, Ayako, I'm afraid I must decline also. Haven't you even found the right guy yet?" She playfully splashed some water to Ayako to try and keep her away.

Masaki sighed as she kissed Natsu lightly on her forehead, feeling the bliss of having her milk all for her little girl to drink. "I know. It has been so long and you have wanted to catch up on time." She would notice a little milk dripping from Natsu's mouth, so she wiped it away gently to keep from spilling. Taking a little lick of it off her finger, she would add, "Of course, dear. Where do you want to explore?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 am

she smiled and said she would like to explore the hidden areas of the city that she read about on the Internet two days priorsuch as a old hotel that is still in working condition and the underwater area and a system of cavelike hot springs that is said to exist she smiled at her mother "I can tell you really like being a bovine lady" she said curiously after weekend a little while "how do you feel about to be into a fox?" The oldest daughter nodded and sat back down looking sadly at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

All that Natsu said sounded very exciting. Surely, Masaki and the girls would love to vacation like that. So many adventures to have and creating fun memories for them all. Masaki nodded in loving being a bovine lady to care for her daughter's hunger that has hardly matured since infancy. She then said, "A fox? Well, I might be good at fishing and racing, but I might be a pet dog to you wont I?"

"Something wrong, Ayako?" Alice asked her friend. She couldn't tell why she would feel that way when they were just starting to have fun.

"Yeah, was it something we said?" Lisa added, knowing that perhaps a slip of the tongue was a cause here. But she also remembered something else she had mentioned right before Ayako was sad. "Please don't tell me that you broke up."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next