by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 34 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 am

Lisa would lightly push Ayako aside and looked at her quite annoyed as she said, "Just because we're not perfect, that doesn't mean we need to turn our back on what's right and what's wrong. And I hope you can respect that about us as a friend." The girls continued to their usual pool in the bathhouse so they can start to relax and drown out their troubles.

Masaki could sense that the hot spring was getting closer and Natsu brought up a question on how Yoko was doing. She would say, "Last time I checked, she was still training to become a better fighter. And she is an ally and friend, Natsu, so don't hurt her too much. I know you enjoy fighting, but there are times when you need to restrain yourself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 34 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:49 am

Ayako grinned as she apologised "I'm sorry not the best thing to say when I do that is you have your way and we have Our way" as she continued "and I know you're not perfect but I respect you as a fellow competitor and as a friend and alsoo as a celebrity" when they were in the bathhouse and in the water she looked at the two of them are red eyes half closed with a smile on her fface acceented with a heat blush "this is going to be amazing you guys and me training again" rather lethargically like she had low blood pressure "yes I know she is also my rival!" Said the nutsu to the grizzly that was the mother "Do you think that I may have a drink now" she asked curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:34 am

Lisa gave a small smile and nodded as she said, "Thanks, friend." With no further words, the three would sit in the pool, listening only to the sounds of light bubbling water.

Masaki would continue walking as she said, "I have some water in the bag on my back. You can drink some before we get to the hot springs." The weather was getting a little warmer, but the hot springs was getting closer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:30 am

natsu smiles as she said "I am referring to a drink of milk" she said having a drink of water as it was just a little hot as she looked at her mother "I love you so much" then she asked "could you carry me in your arms" as she looked at her muscular yet BBW appearance meanwhile the oldest daughter would ask "is it okay to give you a hug" to Alice and LisaAs natsu waited for her mother to respond looking at the Grizzly Bear curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34