Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 17 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:55 am

Natsu smiled at her "well that's because It is a instinct" she said as she proceeded to drink meanwhile Ayako asked Lisa if she could get her a kiss as well as Alice"Mamma will you sleep like this" she said after half an hour of drinking

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 17 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 am

Lisa and Alice looked at each other, thinking it was strange for Ayako to ask them of this. But since she was their friend, they each gave her a kiss on the cheek. Hopefully, Ayako likes that.

Masaki rocked and caressed her daughter as she began to drink more of her milk. Natsu went on for at least a half hour until she asked Masaki if she can sleep like this."Yes, I will, baby. You will be free to hug, cuddle, and drink all the delicious milk you want." Slowly, she would put her daughter down before walking over to the bed and lying down on it. "Natsu, can you do something for me before we eat lunch?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:30 am

Ayako said thank you and asked if it was possible for Lisa and her to have a fishing competition. Meanwhile natsu asked her what did she want from her "what could it possibly be" she said laying next to her looking at her large chest moving closer to her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:51 am

"A fishing competition?" Lisa asked with a giggle. "And I thought our match was already enough. You sure you wanna do that?" Alice would look for any sort of rental that can offer some fishing rods and bait.

Masaki would breathe in and out softly as she grabbed onto her large breasts and said, "I feel like I want to drink my own milk too. Can you please push my breasts up closer to me so I can drink from my nipples?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:10 am

Natsu obliged and did exactly what her mother asked her asking if they could both sleep naked Ayako smiled and said "I took care of that." She said as she held up a can of worms

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 pm

"Yeah, but we also need a couple of fishing rods," said Alice. If Ayako brought those as well, then Lisa can join her in the fishing competition. Hopefully there was a good fishing spot somewhere.

Masaki sighed and smiled as Natsu pushed her breasts closer to her and said, "Oh, that's my good girl." She would slowly take both of Natsu's hands and keep them on her breasts before pushing up a little more so she can suck on both nipples. She moaned out in her mouth, "Mmmmphh...mmmpphh...*gulp, gulp, gulp*" She began to drink her mouth and was feeling good while doing it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:33 am

Ayako smiled and said "I have already got that covered" she said as she produced two fishing rods after half an hour natsu asked her mother again if she and her could sleep naked "do you think that you could become a 13-year-old tomorrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:04 am

Alice heaved a sigh of relief as she said, "Oh great! Now, choose where our fishing spot should be and we can get started from there." Lisa and Alice would follow where Ayako goes and they can set their bait and rods for the fishing competition.

After half an hour had passed, Masaki remained in her classic barnyard cow form (traditional black and white spots) and drinking her own milk from her two large breasts. When Natsu asked if she could sleep naked with her and become 13 years old tomorrow, she responded, "Mmmhmm *gulp, gulp, gulp*." It would be so lovely to nurse Natsu while she's asleep and later be free as a preteen like her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 am

Natsu asked her mother if she could stop drinking and if she could hug her "would you allow me to play with your breasts"She asked while blushing Ayako smiled and said"The loser has to do what ever the winner says." She said proudly natsu asked her mother "are you able to have a orgasm in that form" she asked very innocently

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

"You're on," says Lisa defiantly as she cast out her line to the water. Once Ayako does the same, the two would wait until they caught something and it could be just about anything.

Masaki blushed as she got one more gulp of milk before stopping and breathing in and out heavily. "Sorry, Natsu, I just love feeling the milk coming out of my nipples just to be sucked on and drank to give nutrients. Come on, give me a hug for being such a good girl." She opened up her arms so that she can embrace Natsu with love. When asked if she could play with her breasts, Masaki responded, "Yes, love, but can you also drink more of my milk please? I want you to be strong enough for the tournament."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next