Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 10 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:11 am

"I love you! She said as she hugged to her mother tightly "I've got a question" she said as she looked at her mother turning into a dolphin "would You still be able to hold meCan you still understand me." She said a little worried as she began to panic "you can still speak right" she said listening to her mother's breathing she then was surprised and relieved By the way her eyes looked at natsu"I take it you are still my mother" she said softly

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 10 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 am

Masaki would make her dolphin cry and blow some water out of the hold at the top of her head before saying, "Of course I'm still your mother, sweetie." Her voice was a little higher in that form, but she was still able to hug Natsu with her fins. She would then look around and ask, "Say, you want me to take you out for a little ride?" Masaki's back should be strong enough to carry someone of Natsu's weight so that she can swim and give her a ride around the island.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:14 am

She smiled and nodded as she went with her on her back telling her about all the different sea creatures and also staging that there was a legend about a underwater chasm that is interconnected with salt caves that produce natural hot springs and asked if she wanted to check it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:05 am

Masaki would give Natsu a little ride around the ocean waters while observing Ayako and her friends playing also. Natsu's legend then intrigued her. She has always wanted to see the salt caves and the hot springs that it produces, but if Natsu is willing to go, there is something that she needs first. Masaki said, "Natsu, did you bring any scuba gear with you? If we're going underwater, you need to survive breathing without natural air and also the pressure as we go deeper."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:21 am

She jumped off and went back to her room to get the gear when she came back. She looked at her mother and said "you are going to have to become a deep sea creature like a whale" she said getting all of the gear on her "do you think you can do that." She was going to have a conversation with her as she turns into the creature "do you want to talk about the streetfighting tournament" meanwhile Ayako and Alice were sunbaking "could you lay on top of me." Ayako said lethargically

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Once Natsu got her gear, Masaki was told that she had to become a deep sea creature like a whale. She nodded and said, "Definitely." She would immediately transform her body into becoming a white whale but still the same size as being a normal human. She had a tail for her legs and her chest size was a least half the size of her larger head. If Natsu can get onto her, Masaki would inform Ayako of their upcoming voyage so she wouldn't worry too much for her. Then as they were diving deep, she would say to Natsu, "Sure. Tell me about it and perhaps we can begin training." The two swam deeper to find the underwater chasm and the salt caves in hopes of finding the hot springs.

Alice was already feeling comfortable as she was sunbathing with Ayako. Lisa was just under the shade of her umbrella as she just relaxed on her beach blanket. When Ayako asked if Alice can lay on top of her, Alice would reply, "Why? You want me to be cooked for dinner?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:35 am

"training with a whale!" She said quietly befores she noddedShe hopped onto her back Ayako looked at her and said "well we could let Lisa lay on us" natsu asked her mother if she is still comfortable wearing a bikini in this particular form she Was in love with her voice that fluctuated in a very sing song way from very low to extremely high pitch Ayako again said "Please Alice?" Noticing what she was wearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 pm

"Umm, I don't think in this form I can fight as well," Masaki said as they delved deeper into the caves. She did have a lovely voice that can sing with peaceful ocean waters, but she might not have the body type nor features to fight with. It was only two minutes before they can spot light at the end. Once they surface, they would see the inside of the caves that show different tunnels. Surely, one of them should lead to the hot springs.

Alice looked at her hot pink micro bikini and then back at Ayako as she continued to beg her to let Lisa lay on top of them both. Even with a medium size chest size, she felt a bit uncomfortable having her body squished by one of her own friends. But since this is only between friends who have become like sisters, Alice would say, "Oh, alright." She then turned to Lisa and called out to her to come over. She knew that Lisa wasn't going to like it either, but what are the odds.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:29 am

Ayako was surprised to see Lisa jump up and look at the with them with a snaggle toothed grin when she was quite the opposite well what she was expecting "I think she likes the idea" said Ayako natsu told her mother to follow the one that levels out onto land. It should be a couple of minutes and then they would see a hollowed out group of hot springs with a bit of light shining down from the sun "would you like to stay in this form or maybe you could turn into the 13-year-old albino mermaid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:43 am

With a sigh, Lisa would lie down on both of her friends as they were grunting a bit before Lisa found the proper spot. She would think, "Ayako...you owe me for this..."

As for Alice, she would try to keep a steady breathing as she had to support her friend's weight in all this. She thought the same thing and knew that odds have to be evened with Ayako.

Masaki turned back into a human in her micro bikini so she can follow Natsu inside the tunnel she chose. Thankfully, it was only a short distance before finding the hot springs they were looking for. They were very beautiful, especially with several pools of water around. When Natsu asked which form she wants to be in, the mother would say, "I'll turn into a mermaid for this." And she did so as she dipped her feet into one of the nearby pools of soothing warm water. She would grow a tail from her legs and was able to breathe underwater.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next