Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 11 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:48 am

After 20 min "okay, what do you don't want me to do." Said Ayako as she tried desperately not to touch lips with Alice but in the end it was inevitable as she opened her mouth to say something but instead locked lips with her friend she would know that Lisa would find this Exceptionally amusing as she mentally apologised over and over again natsu jumped in the young girls arms and noticed something "you have kind of put on a little bit of weight" she said and by a little she meant a fair amount but other than that she was a albino mermaid girl around 12 or 13 years old

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 11 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 am

Lisa looked to Alice and Ayako and couldn't help but stiffle a giggle when Ayako locked lips with Alice, much to Alice's surprise. Alice's surprise quickly turned into anger as she tried to get Ayako's lips separated from hers. If she can do so, she would spit out at one side while holding Ayako by the cheeks and said sternly, "For one thing...THAT. Please don't do that to me again. I don't like it."

Masaki looked at her body and saw what Natsu meant. In spite of her beautiful tail and unique albino appearance, she did have a little chubbier figure. She blushed as she held her stomach and said, "Oh my. Well, this is a bit embarrassing for a mermaid isn't it?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:23 am

She snapped out of a little fantasy and immediately blurted out "oh my God I am so sorry" but then realised that she was nowhere near her head is she realised that all that was a product of her own imagination and that she was still laying on her the beach towel as she looked over and began to talk about her fantasy or rather nightmare and a little while speaking hypothetically and wondering she will react to this asked telling her every little bit she looked at the ocean and said that she says She just wanted a hug She smiled and asked her mother if she could hold her and shook her head asking if they could relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:09 am

As Ayako was explaining her fantasy, both Alice and Lisa kept an open mind (though Lisa wanted to punch Ayako's face in for that humiliation earlier). When Ayako finished, Alice would think on the words she needs to say to her before saying on. "Well, it's okay to have those sort of happy thoughts in trying to relax and forget your troubles and stress, but it's always best to ask first before getting in over your head. You could get yourself in big trouble that way." With a smile, Alice hugged Ayako in a sisterly manner and added, "But it's okay, if it's a hug you want, here you go."

Masaki was glad Natsu still loved her mermaid form in spite of the extra weight...and a little extra size on her breasts. She would hold her little girl in her arms and let her head relax against her breasts. The warm waters of the hot spring was starting to soothe their bodies and forget their troubles back at home. Just for fun, she would use her tail fin to hold and tickle Natsu's toes as she said, "Oh, this takes me back to when I use to hold you in my arms at the jacuzzi, playing piggies with you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 am

Ayako looked at Lisa "you punch me in the face and I will tear your vocal cords out." And Ayako gave her a hug back and said "I think I may be slightly mentally just a bit crazy" meanwhile natsu had a extremely weak bladder and when her mother began to tickle hershe began to squirm trying desperately to alleviate herself slightly after letting out a little sigh she would say he she is very and asked if she could take on a more reptilian form wondering if she could combine the human and reptile and her current one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 am

Alice retained her smile as she patted Ayako's back and said, "I like a little crazy sometimes since normal can be a bit boring." Lisa kept her hands to herself and mouth shut to show that she was understanding also.

Masai stopped tickling and kissed her daughter's head as she said, "Oh, sorry about that, baby. Relax now, just relax." Then came the request, it was rather a strange one. A reptilian, human, and mermaid combined into one new form? She replied, "I'll try." And she began to grow scales around her body like a crocodile while having human features. Plus, she would keep her mermaid tail. She murmured to herself, "I won't go crazy, I won't lose myself, I must be strong for my daughter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 am

natsu looked her mother she was definitely more reptile in her face and body and still have the structure of a human and she would ask is it all right if she could have a drink Ayakosmiles at this and nodded her and nodded her head "excuse me, can I ask you something" said to the strange creature holding the young girl natsu sat comfortably on her mother's lap while asking what will what will she for breakfast tomorrow morning

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so you can see who is talking to her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:54 am

Alice slowly broke off the hug when Ayako wanted to ask her a question. "Sure, go ahead...but this time,
No funny business."

Masaki felt her skin to see that her face and body resembled that of a crocodile while having the bottom half be a mermaid's tail. It may seem a bit strange, but it was what Natsu wanted. Natsu then asked if she can have a drink of milk and Masaki replied, "Of course, baby. But first, can you help massage my breasts for a bit? It should help the milk circulation flow much easier so you can drink as much as you want." If Natsu can massage her breasts, Masaki would also add the topic of breakfast. "Well, would you like me to make your favorite pancakes?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 am

Ayako asked if both of them could speak Japanese she then began speaking freely in her native language saying something like they were so fortunate to have another at that she would trade anything in the world to be without their company natsu began Masaakis requests by massaging her breasts they were a little bit coarse and rough due to the scales but listening to her mother's almost orgasmic cries she could tell that one of two things were going to happen either there was going to be milk or another kind of white liquid that she was not too fond of both sure enough within a couple of minutes their was definitely milk she could tell because of density and colour and smell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

Alice nodded and said, "Well, I can, but Lisa barely knows any." Lisa shrugged at that and she would just listen to what both Ayako and Alice were going to say to each other. Alice smiled at Ayako when she heard that both Alice and Lisa are fortunate to have each other as friends and she couldn't imagine what would it be like without her companions. Alice responded that she was happy that Ayako is their friend too and that her family loved them like their own children.

Indeed, Masaki was feeling good as Natsu massaged her breasts. Just those circular motions made the mother breathe in and out heavily and moan quite loudly. After a few more moments of massage, she looked down at her chest and cried out, "Oh, baby...Baby! My milk is about to come out! Please drink up as much as you want! You're a growing girl after all." If Natsu starts drinking, she would add, "Can I also return to being an albino mermaid? I think I feel more comfortable with smoother skin."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next