Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 12 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am

Ayako responded in pure Japanese talking 100 miles an hour saying that she is very happy and will continue to provide for their cause and mission in life meanwhile, natsu nodded her head and began drinking the milk also saying that it was okay for her to go back to the original mermaid form she would also listen to her mother breathing heavily beautiful asking is she having a orgasm

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 12 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:56 am

Alice and Lisa could tell that Ayako is just as happy to have friends like them based on how fast she was talking. Alice would simply put that she feels the same way. Lisa then asked, "You guys wanna get some ice cream back inside?"

Masaki would immediately return to her albino mermaid form as Natsu continued to suck on her breasts and drink her milk. She shook her head and said, "No, it just feels good when you drink my milk. It feels like some weight is being lifted off of my chest. Ooohh..." She held Natsu's head in close to and stroked her wet hair to keep her calm. "If this was part of a match, I would've given up already just so I can feel you sucking my milk out of my breasts in victory."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:04 am

natsu stopped drinking and laughed "in that or I would have passed out from sheer exhaustion" she said as she continued to drink Ayako smiled and nodded after half an hour she stopped drinking and asked "have you ever thought about taking a werewolf form"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:14 pm

And with that, three girls went back inside the house to dry themselves up and get some ice cream. In a summer day like this, who can not pass up a chance for a cold sweet treat?

Masaki smiled as she continued to hold Natsu and feel her milk coming out of her breasts and into her girl's mouth. Once Natsu finished, she asked a very peculiar question. This made the mother chuckle softly and reply, "A werewolf? Honey, it's too early to become one."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 am

Ayako looked over at Alice and asked her "are you going to sleep with me?" Meanwhile natsu would ask her whether she would become one and also told her mother it was time to go back when she was in the water and her mother was in her whale form she would ask "can I talk to you in any and all animal forms?" She wanted definitely did give her mother a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 am

"Of course!" Alice said as she got her own ice cream bar and started to remove the wrapper. "If you need a companion, I can help with that. You want Lisa to come along." As she ate her ice cream, she knew Lisa might find this strange since Ayako mostly sleeps naked. But since they're just friends, Lisa would be fine if Ayako allows her.

Masaki nodded to Natsu and told her she'll become a werewolf if it'll make her happy. She would go back to being a human again as the two walked back to the entrance. Turning into a whale, she went into the water and waited for Natsu to get her scuba gear on. As she was being hugged, Masaki added, "Yes, dear. Any and all animal forms. Now, let's get going." They both slowly dove back to the waters below and swam their way back to the island.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:00 am

Ayako devoured her with such ferocity that she got a brain freez and let out a string of curse word in Japanese natsu smiled at her mother and said when they were under water "promise me you will cuddle and kiss me with you turned into one" Ayako turned to Lisa and said in in complete and flawless American that she sleeps completely naked and hope that it did not bother her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Alice and Lisa ate their ice cream rather slowly as they watched Ayako get a brain freeze. They looked at each other and then shrugged their shoulders for it looks like Ayako didn't need any help with that cold feeling in her head at the moment. Lisa then was informed from Ayako that she sleeps completely and hoped that she wasn't bothered by it. Lisa thought about it before replying, "Well, I still think it's a little strange to do something like that. But I think I could get used to it."

As they swam, Masaki would respond, "Okay, honey, I will. You don't need to worry about me when I transform. I'll still your mother and I'll always love you." They soon got to the island as Masaki slowly rose up to the surface.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:58 am

later that night Ayako woke up calling out to Alice it was a extremely hot night and she was sweating profusely and she began shaking slightly as she mumbled to herself. Meanwhile natsu fell asleep pretty much as soon as they got back to the hotel they would stay in a hotel that looks almost condemned but natsu assured that it was perfectly safe the sound of people getting on with one another was a prominent soundscape mixed in with arguing up stairs gunshots and police sirens in the outside world. Couple that with fluorescent light humming from the large hotel sign that read down the side of the building natsu could not ask for anything better as she woke up and called out"mamma I need to go to the bathroom." Then her eyes snapped open as she saw what she was looking at

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Alice would hear Ayako calling out to her and she knew that she could have another nightmare at this time. She brought along a spare towel and an ice pack as she got to where Ayako was sleeping. She carefully placed the ice pack on her friend's head while wiping the sweat off her body as she said, "It's okay, Ayako, I'm here."

Masaki meanwhile would hear Natsu say that she needed to go to the bathroom. She turned to her and she had no idea that she underwent a transformation earlier during her sleep. She would say, "Okay, honey, you remember where it is?"

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 12 Werewolf_by_kaceym1

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to fix the image)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next