by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 7 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 am

natsu said "the the way you are crying out really makes me want to just stop this" she said extremely bored as she prefers real pain Ayako nodded her head

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 7 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:50 am

Alice would also add, "I won't be surprised when she gets older and you two will be fighting punks in the street. That's a way to clean up some messes the police don't bother to pick up."

"No, honey, don't!" Masaki cried out encouraging Natsu to keep going. She was still trapped in the hold an she tried not to show that she really was in pain. "It's just that I wanted to have fun with you after so long. I understand you prefer pain, but I want to play it like a real wrestling scenario and-NNNGH!!!" Masaki had to stop speaking when the pain in her legs was really starting to get to her. She pounded the mat with her fists and wiggled her bare feet more in Natsu's arms as if she was trying to get out. "Okay, okay, this really hurts now. Owww!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:19 am

she smiled "it is okay now that you have admitted that it really does hurt" she let go asking her to hold her end of the bargain as she let go and looking at her with the innocent smile she wondered out loud if possible for her mother to produce milk as a child Ayako laughed at this and said "an underground streetfighting circuit is more likely"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am

Lisa whooped and hollered out, "Whoo! Now that's what I'm talking about! You both can kill it in there! And if you want, I could also join you busting some skulls in the cage!" As Divastator, she usually lets out her anger on a daily basis.

Masaki was already starting to tap out when Natsu was seeing that she truly was in pain. She was soon released and her legs flopped onto the bed. She would soon turn over on her back and held her legs together with her arms. "Ohhh, my legs..." Masaki moaned out as she tried to relieve from the pain. Of course, she still had to hold her end of the bargain, so she would add, "Well, let's see!" Maintaining her relieving hold on her legs, Masaki would start making herself look younger and a little shorter from adult to child. She would then ask, "Do you want me to younger or older than you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 am

natsu said that she wanted her to be around a little younger then what she was "do you think you can cuddle me in that form she asked curiously as Ayako laughed with her and said "is it underground and a streetfighter it obviously means to the death!" With a somewhat psychotic expression on her face as she licked her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am

"Exactly the point, sister!" Lisa would agree.

Masaki nodded as she made herself younger than Natsu while still being distinguished as the mother. She would cuddle her daughter close while starting to remove her top. Then she would remove her bra to let both breasts free as she said, "And here's your reward, my champion."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am

Ayako and nodded her head as she said "all right then!." Natsu would look at the child that was holding her as she began to drink asking her why is she a albino looking child with extremely long hair "would you stay like that for a little while" she asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am

The trio was a block away from the house and they hoped that Masaki and Natsu are alright.

Masaki would moan a little as she felt her little girl sucking away at her breast and drinking her milk. It felt so good even being a child. When Natsu questioned about her being an albino with extremely long hair, she would simply say, "Well, I was thinking that some people may have preconceived notions about them mostly because they were different. I hope you don't think I'm strange feeding you like this." She then nodded as Natsu accepted her appearance. Masaki would also add a lullaby while rocking Natsu, hoping she would get the milk from the other breast also.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:03 am

she shook her head "you sound so younghow old are you technically" she asked curiously while beginning to drink from the other teat she then is not to drink after half an hour "please can we stay like this" she said completely naked looking in to her mother red eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Masaki would look at her own appearance and thought, "Hmm, I'm guessing 13. It's surprising that I'm still able to produce milk. About staying like this, I'm not sure. I mean, I still need to provide adult supervision if you're thinking about going on that vacation." After Natsu was done drinking from her breasts, Masaki would try to grab one of her own breasts and bring it up so she herself can suck on that nipple. She wants to know how her own milk tastes like.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next