by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 20 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 pm

The youngest daughter began to drink as she was drinking she listened to the strange almost wrong noises coming from the young unicorn it almost sounded like the young mind was extremely new to this sensation she thought it sounded.adorable meanwhile Ayako said in her sleep "I am going to rip out your vagina with my own teeth!"

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 20 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

Lisa would open one eye when Ayako made that strange and sudden statement. Alice would follow in hearing it also. Lisa asked, "Is she always like this?"

Alice shrugged her shoulders and said, "She has her way of doing certain things." Both girls would hug Ayako closely in an effort to calm her down as she slept.

Indeed, Masaki's unicorn form would feel quite new to having Natsu suckling onto her nipple and drinking her milk. It felt so good that she couldn't help but neigh and moan quite cutely. The mother hugged Natsu and cuddled her closely as she kissed her and said, "My dear baby girl...take in all the milk you want. You'll become big and strong just like me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:49 am

Ayako smiled then said quite loudly still sleeping "pretty hard to climax when you're bleeding!" She then mumbled about how all she has to do is put a bullet in her brain natsu would keep drinking for half an hour looking at her mother who was panting quite heavily she had a slightly blush on her face natsu smiled and said "first time? I thought I am gentle"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 am

Lisa and Alice would still hear Ayako's weird ranting, but they both had to keep quiet and still if they want to survive this. If Ayako does anything worse to either of them, they may be forced to take drastic measures.

Masaki would pant heavily because of the pleasure Natsu was giving her. She smiled as she shook her head and said, "No, it's just that in this young unicorn form, it just feels new. I love it either way, so go ahead and get my other nipple." She would grab her other breast and offer it to her. "Here you go, baby. Drink up and have your fill."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:05 am

Ayako went back to sleep completely before yelling out a third time "I will have the double chocolate ice cream!" She then went back to sleep natsu she had to go and drink after half an hour of drinking she asked if her mother could become water out a pure curiosity knowing that she would do anything to make her wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Masaki would try to keep her composure while feeling Natsu sucking on her other nipple and drinking her milk. It felt so good that she couldn't help but yelp and moan out more. But then she was a little confused in hearing Natsu's request. And to add to that, she was also concerned. "And out of curiosity, why do you want me to become that? I don't want to drown you or at the very least, make a mess in this place."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 am

"You will not drown me nor will you make a mess but I guess it would be a little weird then how about a 13-year-old with long black hair and very pale like the Grudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:49 am

Masaki would change herself slowly into a 13-year old with black hair. As for the skin part, she had to be as pale as possible, close to Natsu's description. In all honesty, it hard for the mother to make her daughter happy when she's asking for so much. "How's this? And if you like, I can try being that water humanoid."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:53 am

She smiled and said "that's a perfect and yes please I would really like that. It's not that I am doing it to be hard on you. It's just that I love to see you happy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Masaki smiled and said, "Well, I should be happy to see you happy too, so I'll do my best to become that humanoid as best as possible." She would slowly change the matter of her form into water, but still have a human shape and form. She made sure that none of the water of her body can drip onto the floor of spill onto Natsu. Hopefully, Natsu would be happy with this one.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next