Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 8 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:33 am

she would smile and tell her not to worry saying that Alice would be therefake mother as she helped her mother with her own breast Ayako would smile at Lisa "did you get the tickets for the vacation?" She asked curiously walking over to her and putting her hand on her head and patting softly

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 8 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Lisa smiled as she remembered the trip that the girls were taking to Hawaii. She replied, "I sure did! They're in my bag in my room so they'll be kept safe. Have any of you started packing yet?"

Alice would be the first to say, "I'm already set with my luggage and everything. I just need a new pair of goggles."

Masaki was a little concerned when Natsu says that Alice would be their fake mother when they get on the plane. "I'm not sure if security is going to fall for that." Natsu helped her out in sucking her own breast and she would take a little sip of her milk. "Mmmm...delicious. Natsu, can you please help me grab both nipples and put them both in my mouth. I want to see if I can get milk on both sides."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:52 am

natsu asked her mother if this this if she could hug her to her breasts as she said it would be impossible for her to do that Ayako asked Lisa if she couldshow her what she packed "can I ask you something?" Natsu asked her mother "would you can back into a bovine girl please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 am

Lisa responded, "I will. I just need to get my bag from your house. Alice and I recently slept over there after a hard day's worth of training." It was already close anyway so it shouldn't be long.

"Not with me," said Masaki with confidence as she hugged Natsu to her breasts. "I can transform into any animal you want, remember? Surely I can drink milk from both of my breasts." When asked if she can turn into a bovine girl, she responded, "I can, but first, can you help push my breasts upward and closer to my face? I want to try drinking some more of my milk before turning into a bovine girl." She would wish for Natsu to do as she says and she would carry on from there to hold her own breasts and suck on both nipples for milk at the same time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:08 am

natsu tried and succeeded in doing that and then smiled watching her mother drink before asking her what would her mother and her would do on the vacation Ayako nodded her head and screamed at Lisa "this is going to be the best vacation ever!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:16 am

"Yeah!" Lisa cheered out as she was just as excited to go as Ayako was.

Then Alice would try to shush them and says, "Shh, quiet, girls! We're already starting to make the dogs bark at us!"

Masaki was glad that Natsu helped her in getting her own breasts up to her own mouth to suck on those milky nipples. She would lay down on the bed and continued drinking from there as she blushed a bright red from seeing Natsu watching her. The milk tasted so creamy and delicious and it's no wonder
Natsu loved it so much. When asked what their activities will be on their vacation, Masaki would stop drinking for a moment as she said, "Well, there's swimming, beach volleyball, visiting the different sea creatures in the aquarium or in the ocean itself...maybe even wrestle at the beach!" As she was saying this, she would start to transform into a bovine girl again, but this time, it seems a little more realistic.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 am

"are you sure you're all right if you look more animal then you did previously" she said grabbing her a mirror and showing her sure enough it did look more animal except for the lipstick and make up on her face and the very human like laughter coming out this creature mouth natsu laughs and also asks if she could hold her in her arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 am

Masaki would gasp a little in seeing her reflection and softly grasped the mirror. She looked very VERY real like a true cow would with the exception of her makeup and voice. She even tried on her old thong to see how it fits and it actually made her rear look bigger and stomach look chubbier. Seeing how happy Natsu is though, she would hug her and says, "As long as it makes my little girl happy."

Then they both would hear the doorbell and they had to check and see if the girls are back from their workout. They had no idea Ayako was about to come in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 am

natsu smiled and said "would you like to get the door" she said knowing how to use the the girls were to see her mother as a animal and then she heard the familiar voice "I'll be back out around 9 AM tomorrow morning I have to get some hacking done!" Natsu looked at her mother" is that who I think it is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 am

Masaki would change back to normal as she dressed up and headed to the door. She had to look appropriate and not freak out any visitor who would be out there. When she and Natsu got to the door, they would hear a familiar voice. It was followed by Lisa saying, "Hey I need to get my bag out too, you know!"

Then Alice. "Girls, behave! I hear them coming!"

Still in surprise, Masaki would slowly open the door and she saw with Lisa and Alice a very special and familiar friendly face. Masaki's eyes filled with tears as she said, "A....A...Ayako?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next