Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 21 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 am

"It kind of looks like you have gained a little bit of weight" she said curiously and she asked if she could still communicate

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 21 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:41 am

"Yes, I might have," said Masaki grabbing onto her stomach and rubbing it a little. Her voice sounds like she's under water yet she is on dry land. She then asked out of curiosity, "You wanna try to feel me? You might just swim in me if I am bigger."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:47 am

She smiled and nodded her head curious what it felt like as she embraced her she would hear her mother sound like she was climaxing again she asked "does it feel good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 am

"Well, it does, but it's not THAT good. It just feels so relaxing like I'm in a jacuzzi in a spa." Masaki continued to hug Natsu and gave her a couple of kisses on her head. They did turn out wet, but they were small droplets of water. "You wanna try putting your hands or feet inside my watery body?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 am

She nodded her head She put her arms inside her chest and her feet inside her head. "This feel weird" she asked if she could still feed her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 am

"Okay, you can get them out now." Masaki didn't want Natsu to feel uncomfortable doing something she wasn't sure of, so she kept it brief. She then said, "Of course, I can feed you, honey, but let me try something first. I want to see if you like any of the humanoid forms I can make with my body."

Masaki would try to make her hands become triangle, her feet rectangles, her head a square, and her breasts bigger circles. Perhaps Natsu would be interested in more milk when seeing the bigger chest size.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:22 am

Natsu smiled and nodded her head "please I want to to talk to you as a Dragon with the extremely large breasts and a very overweight appearance she also asks her can she take it down to the pool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:01 am

"Say no more then! A dragon it is!" Masaki would first go into liquid form based on her current humanoid figure. Then she would slowly rise up and become at least a couple feet taller to display her leathery wings. She was now a blue dragon with large breasts who was pretty big in her weight. Given that she was naked, Masaki would put on some thin fabric to act as her bra and panties.

"Ready to head to the pool, baby?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 am

She smiled and nodded wondering if she could hold her as she jumped in to her chest and giggled "you probably want to stay in this form am I right!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 am

Masaki brushed back her hair out of her eyes as she focused on catching Natsu in her arms. She nodded and said, "Indeed! As long as my daughter wants." Now they had to make their way to the pool area, but it won't be easy considering that Masaki is now huge. She had to try her best not to attract any attention as they made their way down the halls and stairs. It took some time, but they finally made it to the pool area where the inside looked very advanced in hi-tech!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next