by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 27 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Natsu nodded her head and said "I'm great with kids… If you get the urge to drink milk then I don't mind" she said looking at her mother's crotch before she asked when the world she transform

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 27 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 am

Without no further questions needed, Masaki started to transform; she began to grow black fur all over her body, develop soft cat paws and a tail, a face with whiskers and cat ears, and white hair flowing down her back. Her eyes also became red and her figure was a very buxom one with her chest looking bountiful.

Masaki would look at Natsu and say, "Wow! You look weally cute when I'm in this form! I wanna hug you now!" She would jump up to Natsu like an adorable kitten and purred as she wrapped her arms around her and snuggled her face against her chest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:59 am

Natsu kissed her and a hug her "I could never says it better myself." As she looked her chest and begins salivating "I needed drink" as she begged her for is the milk and said that she would hold her breast up to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:09 am

Masaki giggled as Natsu was excited to drink her milk while she kissed and hugged her. "Calm down, Natsu-chan, please calm down. You'll get your milky, just let me get ready." She would remove her g-string bikini top to let her breasts flow freely. She then yelped in surprise when Natsu help her breast up for her. She smiled as she added, "Oh, I would love my milky too, but my Natsu-chan needs hers first. Go ahead."

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:42 am

She began drinking all the while thinking it was cute but somewhat creepy hearing her mother talk like this as she drank she thought that her mother might not understand what she is going to say next. So after drinking for an hour and a half she stopped and looked at the child sitting next to her and said still holding her close "do you understand how I would like to sleep." She still asked if she remembered giving birth to her and the response she gave made natsu cringe not because of the voice but the way she described it. It was as if the mature and the child personality were fighting for control natsu didn't know whether to laugh or to simply sit there and not say anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:50 am

Masaki held her youngest daughter closely as she was giving her the milk that she needs after that harsh tournament. Later, Natsu asked if she understood how she likes to sleep. Masaki nodded and said, "I sure do! And I wouldn't mind sleeping naked either." When it came to the part of telling her how she gave birth to her, she honestly didn't realize how uncomfortable she was making Natsu feel. Even with that very detailed description, Masaki hoped Natsu gets it.

Masaki then moaned as she held her breasts and said, "Aww, I'm so hungwy. I need milky! I need milky now!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:54 am

Natsu opened her eyes and gave her the most menacing look you could swear her eyes turned into slits as she said "you will get your turn!" As she continued drinking but pushed up the other breast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:14 am

Seeing Natsu's menacing look was enough to make the childish Masaki cry and exclaim, "Eeek! Yes, Natsu-chan! Please don't hurt me!" She would see the other breast getting pushed to her and she tried to reach her mouth towards the nipple. She started with a few licks before trying to get the whole thing in her mouth. If she can do it, Masaki would start drinking her own milk while Natsu held that breast to her mouth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:20 am

Would the way natsu forced it into a mother's mouth she thought that she had done it a little too hard from the vocalisations and then she said. "There's kitty like that?" She said scratching her mother's barely "yes you do. Yes you do!" She said, sounding like she was talking to a pet and judging from the cute noises Masaki did not mind

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to make it makes sense)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 am

Masaki did give a yelp in her mouth when Natsu inserted Masaki's nipples into her own mouth quite forcefully. But the taste of milk touching her tongue made her be calm as she started to suck that nipple and drink her own milk. Her foot then started to shake when Natsu scratched her belly and talked very cutely to her as if she was a pet. The mother continued to drink as she seemed to be saying throughout the process, "Milky...milky..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next