by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 26 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:22 pm

"Have it your way" said natsu who continued the pressure "I've got plenty of time to play with you!" Ichigo nodded his head as far natsu could tell the match was going in her favour and the crowd loved it Ayako moved closer to Lisa putting her arm around her and leaning her closer as she held up a piece of paper to her with the words "would you like a chocolate bar" written on it natsu looked at Masaki and slightly shrugged her shoulders indicating what does she do now

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 26 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:48 pm

"Please...please..." was all that Yoko could mutter through sniffles and sobs as the pressure continued to mount in the hold. Yoko tried to get out, but Natsu's hold was pretty tight and hard to escape from. She can only pray for mercy that she can still fight.

Masaki who was off at the side of the ring would look at Natsu and motioned for her to release Yoko. She didn't want anyone especially the opponent to feel so much pain where it's at the point of not being able to fight anymore. And from looking at Yoko, Masaki means it to Natsu.

Lisa smiled and nodded as she said, "Sure. I love chocolate."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 am

Ayako smiled and produced to chocolate bars natsu looked at the schoolgirl and smiled savagely as she said "give up if you do not I will break your back." She said giving more and more pressure ignoring her mother wanting the schoolgirl to suffer ichigo smiled and said to Masaki "there is no reasoning with her. She just wants the girl to suffer and that it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Masaki looked back to Ichigo and said, "I know. I only wish that she doesn't go too far on other opponents like this." She was still proud of her girl, but she wants her to be more caring to others, even if she's fighting against them in the ring.

Lisa meanwhile would thank Ayako for the chocolate bar as she took one. She unwrapped it slowly before eating it so nothing would crack or drop to the floor.

Yoko's tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she whimpered to feeling so much pain in her back. Natsu truly was serious when she said that she's going to break her back if she doesn't quit now. Closing and shutting her eyes, she did the only thing that she can do, tap out on the mat. "Okay, okay, I give up! Please, let me go!!" As soon as the bell rang to signal the end of the match, Masaki would go over the ropes and run to Natsu in great joy. She hugged her close to her breasts and kissed her head.

However, Yoko would be lying on the mat and covering her face with her hands, crying. She was shameful that she couldn't do much in this fight and that she had to suffer so much. This made Masaki feel all the more terrible for the other girl.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Natsu let go as soon as the bell rang then Masaki came to give her a hug and the leather bustier exaggerated her breasts even more as she hugs her natsu kissed her mother on the lips before looking over at Yoko before crouching down to looked at her and then with a large sigh of relief as she continued to look at her with her red eyes as the long white hair reached Yoko's chest she said. "You've fought well… But you have a long way to go child" as she looked up at the Web Cam she said the words "your next" referring to the seven she then looked down to Yoko "child… The only reason I was able to defeat you is because you lack killer instinct you lack murderous intent you fight simply because you believe that you can get lucky and have sex with your opponent… That's the difference you fight to dominate I fight… Because that's all I have it's kill or be killed!" Is she then turned back to Yoko before saying "next time you might not be so lucky… Next time might be your last breath!" She said all of this with a savage smile ichigo heard this and said to Masaki "reminds you of anyone" he said with a slight smile. "Like mother like daughter"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Yoko remained on the mat as Natsu came over to her and began to state that Yoko has a long way to go to truly become a great fighter. Hearing that she lacked killer instinct made Yoko shiver and wiped her eyes some more. She even felt afraid that the second time they fight, she might not even survive long enough to prove herself.

Masaki on the other hand would give a quick smile to Ichigo as she said, "Indeed...but I have changed..." She would walk over to Yoko and give her a soft motherly hug to comfort her. She said, "Don't worry about Natsu. She believes that you can become a great fighter. You just need some more time."

Yoko sniffed as she replied, "But...But, after this, how can I gain anyone else's respect?"

"She can help you...and I can help you too. You go and rest now and you'll fight again soon." With that, Masaki joined Natsu and they left the ring together to rest for the next fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:22 pm

The next match came and went natsu decimated opponent after replacement saying things at the end of each fight "weak" she said to another girl who went down hard to a chair shot on her leg. Well it was wedged in between glass and a metal sheet "pathetic" she said to another one who tapped out due to a figure four with a ball and chain "mudada!" She cried, which in her native language meant useless on the champion as she power bombed her on to several glass tables as she was handed the belt she looked at her mother who looked extremely happy as she jumped out of the ring and flung herself towards her large breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:00 am

There was no doubt in everyone's mind that Natsu would be a front runner in this tournament and now she has become the new champion! Even Ayako would surely be proud enough to give her a hug. In fact, Masaki, Ichigo, Alice, Lisa, and Ayako all joined in and hugged Natsu to congratulate her. Masaki gave her more kisses on her face as she exclaimed, "Oh you did it! My baby!"

Alice said, "I say it's time to celebrate!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:00 am

Ayako hugs her tightly exclaiming in Japanese that the entire world is at her mercy as she turned towards Yoko and told her to celebrate with them. Surely it would make Yoko feel a little better after they had of celebrated in the ring Ayako it and her friends went back to the apartment living Masaki and natsu Yoko had gone back with her parents ichigo had to go also to another promotion natsu asked her mother who was still wearing her dominatrix outfit minus the fishnet stockings so just a G string as they sat in the back seat of a limousine provided by the savages natsu laid on her mother across her stomach as she asked if they could go on a camping trip she also asks if Masaki could hold her so she could feel her exposed skin as she asked would Masaki like to turn into an animal when they get home not just and animal it could be another human female or a creature me the out of any element she particularly expressed interest in something like a cat given that she has never seen her mother turn into a cat before she was a splitting image of her mother and down to her pale white skin long silver hair and bright red eyes as she looked at her mother and asked a simple question "how is your a shape shifting abilities coming along" from the way she is laying her head positioned right at the G string she accidentally grabbed it and then tried to release her hand as she apologise would her mother transform to calm her down because she was getting really to the point of almost crying as she apologised

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found out something was very wrong and needed to be fixed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Yoko was very happy that Natsu won, but she was even happier when Ayako invited her to celebrate with them. At least this wasn't a total loss for her and soon, she'll get back to training to become better.

Masaki smiled as she hugged Natsu to help her stop her crying. She would kiss her head and stroke her hair as she told her, "My shape shifting abilities are getting better and now that you have won, I am willing to become whatever you would like me to be. Just don't go overboard with some stuff please. I don't want to go rabid." When Natsu asked if she can become a cat, she would respond, "I can...but this particular form might make me a bit more childish and I can't stop myself from wanting milk, including my own."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next