Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 14 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 am

Natsu looked at her mother and asked if she could have a drink given that it was and usually hot Ayako simply asked what could be better than lounging around indoors natsu looked at the bovine lady and asked if she could sit on her lap in the sunshine out to her on the balcony which looked out the slummy area "one day would you become 13 year old like that Girl in the ring?"

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 14 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Alice took a look outside from the bed and saw that the day was sunny, but it was also quite hot out there. She nodded as she said, "Yeah, okay. So, what do you want to do today exactly?"

Masaki smiled as she said to Natsu, "Of course, sweetie. Come on up and follow me." She would help her get out of bed so they both can walk out to the balcony where there are is a table and four chairs. She would sit on one as she sat Natsu on her lap. Then, Masaki would lower her halter neck and reveal her large breasts to Natsu. "Go ahead, baby. Take one or take both and have your fill."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:41 am

She would drink from both of them after 20 minutes she would stop and thank her mother before asking "can you turned into a sheep and then a bear." Ayako looked at Alice and said that they could watch TV or play trivial pursuet natsu then asked before she did all that could she spend a little more time in this form as she looked at her and notices she was wearing nothing underneath and a thong

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:13 am

Alice looked at the TV first before back at Ayako and said, "Sure! Whatever you want to do. And perhaps we can add bed wrestling in case we get bored." She wanted to throw something out so it wouldn't be just two things.

Masaki slowly breathed in and out as she had to be calm when Natsu is drinking from her breasts. It felt so good and yet she had to contain her bliss likewise she would practically faint. Then comes Natsu's request for two animal forms: a sheep and a bear. Masaki would ask, "Now, why do you want me to be a sheep? There's hardly any grass around, I might eat your shirt, and I don't need my wool shaved."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:34 am

Natsu smiled and said "no reason" she said she then thought out loud about just trying the bear Ayako nodded and said that that works as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:10 pm

"It's up to you," Alice said. "We got a good day ahead of us, so choose what you wanna do." She got up and looked through her drawers to see what she can wear for the day. She found a simple tank top and short shorts given how hot today is. All the while she asked, "Say, Ayako? Have you ever tried to wrestle with your Mom before?"

Masaki would bring Natsu back inside and closed the door so she can fulfill the request. She would slowly turn from being a cow to being a light brown grizzly bear. She not only had fur, but she was also big and muscular, enough to match up against a well-fit athlete. Masaki still had her halter neck on and thong, but it was only her and Natsu.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:21 am

Natsu asked her mother if she was comfortable in this form as the apparel looked extremely tight Ayako smiled and said no that she would not mind wrestling Lisa and Alice again

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:53 am

Alice was intrigued by Ayako's response as she asked, "You want to take us on one at a time or are you wanting to take us both at the same time?" If Ayako was going to do the second option, it would be deemed very tough.

Masaki didn't want to hurt Natsu's feelings, but she didn't want to be a liar either. She would calmly say, "Well, it does feel pretty tight and I may need extra large clothing if I'm going to go out like this."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:57 am

She calmly said that she does not want to go out as she said that her voice was so deep as she asked to sit on her lap as She would like to talk to her. She suggested just to be naked… Ayako said that it would be one at that time

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 am

Alice would get Lisa to wake up and see if she wants to wrestle. Lisa herself didn't feel like doing anything either, so she was up for a little bed wrestling herself. Once all three are in the same room, Alice would ask, "So, who do you want to take on first?"

Masaki blushed when Natsu suggested to just be naked. Since she's in animal form and staying inside, it should be okay to remove her clothes. She would slowly and carefully remove the halter neck first before the bottoms. Natsu could be free to sit on Masaki's lap if she wants.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next