by rhooney Today at 12:53 am

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 12:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 9:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 24 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Ayako nodded her head and said that she liked margarita natsu nodded and said there was a small courtyard around back as she asked her mother to just where something extremely light like a bikini when they trained when natsu got to the courtyard it was already dusk and the streetlights flickered natsu put up her hands as if she was ready to fight and began doing martial arts manoeuvres in rapid succession to a invisible opponent elbows left and right straight jabs and a array of kicks ranging from straight kicks to the Brazilian martial art style to tae kwon do she asked her mother if She would like to spar with her wondering if she could hold her own

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 24 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 pm

"Of course, dear," said Masaki wearing her blue bikini as she walked up to her daughter at the courtyard. Good thing that this area is private and there would be no disturbances whatsoever. Natsu has been getting better in her attacks and it was probably time to test them in the spar. "Ready when you are." She would put her fists up as the two circled each other before rushing in to attack each other. They each attacked, blocked, and put each other in some submissions to test their speed, endurance, and attack level.

Meanwhile, Ayako, Alice, and Lisa were busy eating their pizza and having their drinks while watching Nat's training. They were pretty impressed with the way Masaki was holding her own in spite of being a hardworking mother.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Natsu smiled at her mother as she said "that's pretty good." As she tried out to her finishing move called chains of misery when she attempts to do three fishermen suplexs in a row she was only doing the move a half seriously meanwhile Ayako jumped it down from the rooftop balcony onto the court and crash tackled natsu as the two engaged in a their own version of a street fight exchanging brutal techniques back and forth and then ending it with a fist bump "that's how it's done ladies" they both are said to Lisa and Alice as they looked up and spat copious amounts of blood out of their mouth before Ayako effortlessly jumped back up to the balcony to finish her pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 am

Masaki was currently experiencing Natsu's finishing move and she had to admit that three fisherman suplexes in a row was quite risky, but it should be enough to guarantee a pinfall. Suddenly, much to the surprise of the mother and the other girls, Ayako jumped down from her position and interrupted the spar to engage Natsu in their own street fight. Masaki would see the two being so hard and rough on each other that she tried to break it up by saying, "Girls! Girls, stop!" But her cries only fell on deaf ears as the two sisters kept fighting for at least a couple minutes. When they were finished, Ayako went back to her seat while Masaki hugged Natsu and said, "Oh, baby! Baby, are you okay?" She kissed her younger daughter on her face a few times in hopes of relieving her bruises.

Meanwhile, Alice and Lisa looked at Ayako with annoyed and angry looks. Alice would give a light punch to Ayako's arm as she said, "Ayako! They were still doing a spar, what were you thinking?! In her state, Natsu might not be in good condition for the tournament tomorrow!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Ayako held up her hands and said "just watch this" meanwhile natsu acknowledged her mother trying to stop the bruising "I have to show you something" she said as she concentrated as a blue aura surrounded her body and within a minute all of the bruising and blood were completely healed looking at the other girls Ayako said with a proud smile. "What's that? About her not being in good condition?" Ayako then shouts her mother "if she can do that at her age and with such effortless technique that there is no denying that she inherited high amounts of spiritual energy from both the Miko side and shinigami side of dad" natsu then explain that she could do more than that even up to the level of summoning a hollow mask and also a Miko technique that only grand masters can do known as "The dance of the thousand Demon's" and she told her that the spiritual energy is still growing so by the time she is her mother's age it would be nearly unlimited

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Masaki, Alice, and Lisa stopped and stared with widened eyes as Natsu started concentrating the blue aura to heal herself of the blood and bruising that were once on her. Ayako's words were true, Natsu DID have the spiritual energy from the mother's miko side and the father's shinigami side. Masaki smiled to Natsu and said, "So...it looks like you're on your way to becoming a miko after all." She then had to remind her daughter to be cautious of her abilities. "But listen closely, darling, you can't reveal that power in the tournament or else we could be accused of cheating. You have the potential to win this and we got to keep it within the rules as possible." She got her fists back up in preparation for another round if Natsu is up to it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Natsu executed several flash steps towards her mother "so if it's just you being a Miko I can go all out." She said as a large blue pentagram appeared at her feet with ancient inscribed text rotated all around the base as natsu and began to take a different stance akin to that of a traditional Thai Chi move as she smiles and says "you will remember this" as she Yelled out "Black chains that bind the world I am that destroyer of the Demon clan here my cry as I wage war against the infernal masses and spilled the blood of many I am the destroyer of all evil Demon contract number 78 chaos berserker mode ACTIVATE!" In her eyes time began to slow blood in everyone else's eyes the aura around her became red she then could see everyone's movements as if they had been Slowed to a crawl Ayako smiled at Lisa "this is about to get interesting" natsu heard this but it sounded like it was being played on a record that had been slowed down to 30 rpm natsu's movements in general were not span up in any way She smiled at her mother as she said "it's your move."

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : this is like details mishap)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:28 am

Masaki would see Natsu activate another magical aura around her. This one was rather red and it seemed to affect time and space without her realizing it. With a smirk, she would prepare herself and charged forward. The mother would go for a tackle to try and take Natsu down before pinning her down.

Lisa and Alice's eyes remained glued to the fight as they waited to see what's going to happen next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:00 am

Natsu would watch her mother slowly coming towards her she merely stepped out of the way and did a kick to the stomach also deciding on doing a punch to the back. If this was successful she would call it off and claim the victory

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:33 am

In Natsu's case, she had succeeded in her attacks. Masaki coughed out as the kick doubled her over and she grunted when she got punched to the back, making her fall flat to the ground. She remained there for a while as she was recovering from the pain of the spar. As soon as she had the strength to rise back up, the mother hugged her daughter and smiled as she said, "Well done, Natsu, you've definitely made me proud."

The other girls joined them as they cheered for Nat's great fighting. Alice would say, "Alright, Natsu! I think you're ready to enter the tournament!"

Lisa nodded and added, "Yeah! I know you're gonna take this all the way!"

On the evening of the tournament, Masaki was in the locker room, watching Natsu as she was preparing herself for her first fight. She would say to her, "Okay, Natsu, this is it. Remember what I have told you and taught you back in our sparring. We all have your back and you'll do great out there."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next